Hillary chasing the conservative voter.....WTF??????????

name something that Trump has said that isn't true?
lets see him deport 10 million + people.....or has he flipped flopped on that?...
how is that a lie? he isn't pres yet. So fail!!!! Try again. Or don't you have anything and you're just lying?
lets just say if you believe he will be able to do it, as many of you people seem to believe he will,then you are one of those foolish people i was talking about......hows that?....
And you think Hillary wasn't responsible for four american deaths in Benghazi. yep, you'd let a murderer be president rather than someone actually promising to help US citizens. wow, don't worry about me dude, it's you with the problem.
you think im backing hillary?.....you dont pay attention do you?....learn to read what people post and then pay attention to it....
dude, I care less who you are voting for, if you ain't voting for trump then your vote is for hillary. it is simple politics.

lets see him deport 10 million + people.....or has he flipped flopped on that?...
how is that a lie? he isn't pres yet. So fail!!!! Try again. Or don't you have anything and you're just lying?
lets just say if you believe he will be able to do it, as many of you people seem to believe he will,then you are one of those foolish people i was talking about......hows that?....
And you think Hillary wasn't responsible for four american deaths in Benghazi. yep, you'd let a murderer be president rather than someone actually promising to help US citizens. wow, don't worry about me dude, it's you with the problem.
you think im backing hillary?.....you dont pay attention do you?....learn to read what people post and then pay attention to it....
dude, I care less who you are voting for, if you ain't voting for trump then your vote is for hillary. it is simple politics.
oh you are one of those....ok that tells me alot about who you are...

Uh huh. So ten links (really twelve) proving my point versus ZERO for your denial of it.... somehow fall below the Alabama Literacy Test line.

Here -- have a 13th. Another nice easy video you can not-watch. Tell me where your fantasy comes to life here. You can find the origin right at the beginning:

Even your boyfriend, political junky admits Democrats started the KKK, you fucking moron.

Yes, Conservative Democrats who became Republicans after 1964. Again, you're either lying or you're stupid. It's a tossup.

No, the same Democrats who made Bob Byrd their Senate majority leader until he died a few years ago. He was supported by many liberals (like Hillary Clinton).

jpeg.jpg

I lived in the South then. You're wrong.

what does that have to do with anything.

I lived with it ..Duh.

The NYTimes is reporting that Hillary, this DINO is hoping to bring in disillusion conservative voters...you know, the one's that loved Ted Cruz......Hey, Hillary, other than promising to shut down the government when you don't get your way, fucking over the poor, them nigga's you love so much and pandering to the rich....what the fuck can you offer a damned conservative as a PROGRESSIVE MOP HEAD?

Hillary Clinton Targets Republicans Turned Off by Donald Trump
07CLINTONGHOPweb1-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-republican-party.html?rre

She's not picking off Cruz dimwit Republicans. They will vote for Trump or not at all. She is targeting any Republican intelligent and moderate enough to not vote for Trump and is not some right wing religious whacko. We don't need them.

But running a more inclusive campaign vs Trump's old white male exclusively racist homophobic xenophobic campaign is smart politics.

Go get 'EM Hillary.
35% of democrat voters in West Virginia will vote for Trump rather than Hillary. hahahaahahahahahahhahahahaha, I love it. Can you say Titanic?

Five Electoral Votes. Whoop dee Doo. The last 4 elections they went with Bush Bush McCain Romney. Trump might win it. Wow.

Even your boyfriend, political junky admits Democrats started the KKK, you fucking moron.
Yes, Conservative Democrats who became Republicans after 1964. Again, you're either lying or you're stupid. It's a tossup.
No, the same Democrats who made Bob Byrd their Senate majority leader until he died a few years ago. He was supported by many liberals (like Hillary Clinton).

jpeg.jpg
I lived in the South then. You're wrong.
what does that have to do with anything.
I lived with it ..Duh.
you lived with what?

The NYTimes is reporting that Hillary, this DINO is hoping to bring in disillusion conservative voters...you know, the one's that loved Ted Cruz......Hey, Hillary, other than promising to shut down the government when you don't get your way, fucking over the poor, them nigga's you love so much and pandering to the rich....what the fuck can you offer a damned conservative as a PROGRESSIVE MOP HEAD?

Hillary Clinton Targets Republicans Turned Off by Donald Trump
07CLINTONGHOPweb1-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/07/us/politics/hillary-clinton-republican-party.html?rre

She's not picking off Cruz dimwit Republicans. They will vote for Trump or not at all. She is targeting any Republican intelligent and moderate enough to not vote for Trump and is not some right wing religious whacko. We don't need them.

But running a more inclusive campaign vs Trump's old white male exclusively racist homophobic xenophobic campaign is smart politics.

Go get 'EM Hillary.
35% of democrat voters in West Virginia will vote for Trump rather than Hillary. hahahaahahahahahahhahahahaha, I love it. Can you say Titanic?

Five Electoral Votes. Whoop dee Doo. The last 4 elections they went with Bush Bush McCain Romney. Trump might win it. Wow.
funny!

Forum List

Back