🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton admitting that she aquitted a child rapist on a legal technicality

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

It's interesting to note what you chose to leave out of the quote - like all the pertinant information maybe?

Coyote - you seem like a fairly rational individual. Read her quote (full context) again and focus on the part I highlighted. In the same breath, she completely contradicts herself (which is what happens when people lie). The entire point of the hearing was to determine the cause and what steps could help prevent it in the future. Hillary herself admits as much. Just seconds after stating "what difference does it make" with regards to the cause. Well, if you're trying to determine what happened exactly and how to prevent it, then it makes all the difference whether it was a spontaneous "protest" or a YouTube video, or because guys "went for a walk one night who decided to kill some American's".

We didn't need that as evidence. All you have to do is look at how she's endured thousands of infidelities by her husband over decades but stuck around to realize that she is one of the most power-hungry, money-hungry politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

So women who endure infidelities and still stick with their marriage are "power-hungry, money-hungry"?
Hillary is.

Next dumb question?

Based on what? Your dumb opinion?
Yes, based on my opinion. Why else on earth would she, or any woman for that matter, put up with a man that played hide the corn dog with so many women?

There are a lot of reasons why a woman would.
Name a few

I am no fan of Hillary but those 'technichalities' and 'loop holes' that people often use to get criminals off are often a part of the law so it may have been a perfectly legal procedure for those things to happen. I'm not defending what happen but nothing illegal happened and those same procedures can be used by everyone else to defend themselves when they are accused by the government.

We didn't need that as evidence. All you have to do is look at how she's endured thousands of infidelities by her husband over decades but stuck around to realize that she is one of the most power-hungry, money-hungry politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

So women who endure infidelities and still stick with their marriage are "power-hungry, money-hungry"?

Well that depends - are their husbands President of the United States worth tens of millions of dollars with the connections to land those women any job in government they want (even when the are completely unqualified)? Then yes.

If their husbands live in a trailer and don't have a job, I think it's safe to say that those women are not sticking around for power and money (but only they could answer what ignorant reasons they are sticking around for - most likely serious lack of self-confidence).

I think Hillary's earned it on her own merits.
Well then it follows that anything she has done she has 'earned' right?
She has certainly 'earned' the mistrust and respect of many millions of people. Or should I have referred to them as 'stupid people'? Or are these 'stupid' people all getting the wrong impression because they watch/listen to talk radio and FOX?
Most plain ordinary people can sense fucking grifters like the Clintons a mile away.

Yup, she's earned it. But opinions are only opinions - everyone has them and not everyone agrees with yours.
Nor yours pal.
There has never been a more deeply corrupt pair like the Clintons in US history.
This time the FBI have her dead to rights and this time the corrupt bitch is going to get what she deserves.
The worst thing that could happen to Hillary will be not to be convicted on a bunch of felony charges. She has no conscious so it's not possible to embarrass her.
She'll smile and wave off the charges no problem. What WILL ruin her life is to have once again failed at getting the object of her desire for decades: The Golden Ring AKA Becoming the President.
The bitch doesn't even really want to be the President. She just wants the world to call her 'President'.
That's how fucked up she is.
Her childhood explains everything. She is the epitome of a little girl having grown up in a seriously dysfunctional home. When she got away from her abusive father she went out and found an abusive husband.
Go figure.

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.

no, inadequate and dependent, that she can't live without the cheater and womanizer. What does that say about her ability to lead women. not much for me. But hey libturds follow turds, so I'm not surprised by her following of stupid.

People stay in a marriage for a variety of reasons and maybe she learned to deal with Bill's infidelity, who knows and who cares? It says nothing one way or another about her ability to lead women other than to feed a lot of armchair psychology.
Apparently women under 65 have a different opinion than you do.
The younger they are after they find out about how Hillary 'enabled' Bill's sexual predation and they find out how Hillary threatened and degraded Bill's victims, the less likely they are to vote for Hillary.

I am no fan of Hillary but those 'technichalities' and 'loop holes' that people often use to get criminals off are often a part of the law so it may have been a perfectly legal procedure for those things to happen. I'm not defending what happen but nothing illegal happened and those same procedures can be used by everyone else to defend themselves when they are accused by the government.
I don't have a problem with her doing her job and getting the rapist off. She followed the law.
I DO have a serious problem that she would FUCKING CACKLE with laughter afterward.
THAT is one sick bitch.

The despicable act was not getting a child molester off on a technicality - she was a lawyer, and that's what lawyers do. The truly sick thing was laughing about it.

Perhaps her callous ability to laugh at a sexual predator molesting a little girl is a result of her experience with her husband, who over his career / life repeatedly sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, raped, and had affairs with women. Much like with the case involving the child molestor, in each case with Bill she did whatever it took to ensure he was not found 'guilty'. To do so, as we know now, she personally attacked, demonized, threatened, bullied, and silenced his victims.

Yst another aspect of Hillary's life Democrats feel make her qualified to be / worthy of being President.

The despicable act was not getting a child molester off on a technicality - she was a lawyer, and that's what lawyers do. The truly sick thing was laughing about it.

Perhaps her callous ability to laugh at a sexual predator molesting a little girl is a result of her experience with her husband, who over his career / life repeatedly sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, raped, and had affairs with women. Much like with the case involving the child molestor, in each case with Bill she did whatever it took to ensure he was not found 'guilty'. To do so, as we know now, she personally attacked, demonized, threatened, bullied, and silenced his victims.

Yst another aspect of Hillary's life Democrats feel make her qualified to be / worthy of being President.
Right she never separated herself from it nor condemn it . That's totally on her. Can't wait for the showdown

Last edited:
She has no conscious so it's not possible to embarrass her. She'll smile and wave off the charges no problem. What WILL ruin her life is to have once again failed at getting the object of her desire for decades: The Golden Ring AKA Becoming the President.

Bingo! That's what makes her so scary. I've never seen anyone so desperate to be president. Even Saturday Night Live has done hilarious skits about how she is a crazy nut with a psychopathic obsession to sit in the Oval Office. Anyone that desperate for the most stressful job in the world speaks volumes about who she is (someone desperate for power and obsessed with her own fame/legacy).

Now, if you want to discuss how she was fired from the Watergate commission for being dishonest. That's fair game, but this?
NO, we won't be discussing it, since it's total BULLSHIT.
FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation

Right, she was never 'fired' - she was 'let go'.

:p

Even if she wasn't fired, SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN!

She intentionally, KNOWINGLY, filed a FALSE, MISLEADING, WRONG legal brief in an attempt to deny a President of the United States of his due legal counsel - she intentionally TRIED TO STRIP AN AMERCAN CITIZEN OF HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!

In doing so, on top of all the other unethical, immoral, illegal things she has done, she has no business ever being back in the WH, especially as President.

Donald Trump is a legendary cheater he's been married three times and he's the head of the party your family values? You guys are a joke.

Um...Timmy? I hate Donald Trump. I think he represents everything wrong with America today. The only reason he's even here right now is because Democrat assholes can't accept a fair election. So liberal dirt-bags show up during conservative primaries and cast votes for the candidate they think will be the easiest for Dumbocrats to beat.

It's not the Democrats that have a problem with him....in fact, I think they're delighted it's him.
If you read what I said - they are delighted with him. They chose him. They went out during Republican primaries and voted for him. Why were Democrats showing out in droves for a Republican primary? Because they try to stack elections in their favors. It's disgraceful.

The Republicans are not "delighted" with him - they're divided over him. It's yet to be seen if they will unite under him.
Again....you're reading comprehension is really failing in this conversation. Can we start all over here? Please read everything I've highlighted in red above. Ignore everything else.

I'm mostly agreeing with you and you're not realizing it. Yes - liberals are delighted with Trump. It was liberals that got him the nomination by showing up and voting in Republican primaries.

I seriously doubt that that made much of a difference in numbers and more than conservatives voting in Democratic primaries. Polls show Trump has popular support among a certain faction, and none of the other candidates were very strong.

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.

no, inadequate and dependent, that she can't live without the cheater and womanizer. What does that say about her ability to lead women. not much for me. But hey libturds follow turds, so I'm not surprised by her following of stupid.

People stay in a marriage for a variety of reasons and maybe she learned to deal with Bill's infidelity, who knows and who cares? It says nothing one way or another about her ability to lead women other than to feed a lot of armchair psychology.
The younger they are after they find out about how Hillary 'enabled' Bill's sexual predation and they find out how Hillary threatened and degraded Bill's victims, the less likely they are to vote for Hillary.

And you base this on what exactly?

I don't have a problem with her doing her job and getting the rapist off. She followed the law.
I DO have a serious problem that she would FUCKING CACKLE with laughter afterward.
THAT is one sick bitch.

Her laugh was aimed at ridiculing the inaccuracy of the lie detector.

And you base this on what exactly?
Bernie

THAT is one sick bitch.

And you know that HOW? Hillary tell you? Since you know you should have bo problem providing a link to the proof....

THAT is one sick bitch.

And you know that HOW? Hillary tell you? Since you know you should have bo problem providing a link to the proof....

Because I actually read the readily available links.

THAT is one sick bitch.

Did she tell you that personally? Or are you a fucking little LIB psycho creep with your tongue up Hillary' asshole?

Forum List

Back