🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton admitting that she aquitted a child rapist on a legal technicality

this is much ado about nothing. She would have been negligent if she hadn't done her job.

Now, if you want to discuss how she was fired from the Watergate commission for being dishonest. That's fair game, but this? Rail against the rules if you don't like that that child rapist got off, Hillary did her job there.

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.
We didn't need that as evidence. All you have to do is look at how she's endured thousands of infidelities by her husband over decades but stuck around to realize that she is one of the most power-hungry, money-hungry politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

So women who endure infidelities and still stick with their marriage are "power-hungry, money-hungry"?
no, inadequate and dependent, that she can't live without the cheater and womanizer. What does that say about her ability to lead women. not much for me. But hey libturds follow turds, so I'm not surprised by her following of stupid.

People stay in a marriage for a variety of reasons and maybe she learned to deal with Bill's infidelity, who knows and who cares? It says nothing one way or another about her ability to lead women other than to feed a lot of armchair psychology.
I do, am I not allowed to have that opinion of her? She only promotes the infidelity. Which is womanizing. So she supports womanizing. I despise it.

I do, am I not allowed to have that opinion of her? She only promotes the infidelity. Which is womanizing. So she supports womanizing. I despise it.

"So she supports womanizing. I despise it"

Just looked it up -- as I suspected, you're a Trump fan.

:lol:

I slept with a different women every night of the week.

Including your wife.
-- The Don, Turmp.

I'm no fan of Hillary but she didn't acquit the man, the judge or the jury did. She was only doing her job. Blame sloppy work by the D.A. if you need to blame someone for putting a child rapist on the street.

So Clinton defends a child rapist
So Clinton marries a serial rapist

Do I see a pattern of behavior here.

Still waiting for the rape convictions...

Still waiting for the rape convictions...

AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes

Further proof that this woman puts money and power in front of any just or respectable principles.
We didn't need that as evidence. All you have to do is look at how she's endured thousands of infidelities by her husband over decades but stuck around to realize that she is one of the most power-hungry, money-hungry politicians the U.S. has ever seen.

So women who endure infidelities and still stick with their marriage are "power-hungry, money-hungry"?
Hillary is.

Next dumb question?

Based on what? Your dumb opinion?
Yes, based on my opinion. Why else on earth would she, or any woman for that matter, put up with a man that played hide the corn dog with so many women?

1 - Nobody was acquitted. She secured a plea bargain for her client, who served a year in jail and 4 years probation.

2 - The police fucked up chain of custody, resulting in some of the state's evidence being tossed out.

3 - The case was assigned to Clinton because the defendant was indignant. She was not happy about it.

4 - Anyone who can't comprehend the above is a fucking idiot and a desperate hack.

5 - I strongly dislike Clinton. But I won't propagate blatantly false bullshit.

Hillary is.

Next dumb question?

Yes, based on my opinion. Why else on earth would she, or any woman for that matter, put up with a man that played hide the corn dog with so many women?

There are a lot of reasons why a woman would.

Hillary is.

Next dumb question?

Actually, there are exactly three reasons.

1 - It's a very big corn dog.
2 - It's a very lucrative corn dog.
3 - She's a moron.

Donald Trump is a legendary cheater he's been married three times and he's the head of the party your family values? You guys are a joke.

Um...Timmy? I hate Donald Trump. I think he represents everything wrong with America today. The only reason he's even here right now is because Democrat assholes can't accept a fair election. So liberal dirt-bags show up during conservative primaries and cast votes for the candidate they think will be the easiest for Dumbocrats to beat.

It's not the Democrats that have a problem with him....in fact, I think they're delighted it's him.
If you read what I said - they are delighted with him. They chose him. They went out during Republican primaries and voted for him. Why were Democrats showing out in droves for a Republican primary? Because they try to stack elections in their favors. It's disgraceful.

The Republicans are not "delighted" with him - they're divided over him. It's yet to be seen if they will unite under him.
Again....you're reading comprehension is really failing in this conversation. Can we start all over here? Please read everything I've highlighted in red above. Ignore everything else.

I'm mostly agreeing with you and you're not realizing it. Yes - liberals are delighted with Trump. It was liberals that got him the nomination by showing up and voting in Republican primaries.

Hillary is.

Next dumb question?

That sounds really sexist. Not surprising considering the left has been waging a horrific war on women for many decades.

Forum List

Back