Hillary Clinton advised to hire a Republican Criminal Defense lawyer

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Last edited:
You can bet that she's had a legal team in place for quite some time now...

Anyone in her position should have a legal team.

Is this supposed to mean something?

She is not being advised to have a legal team, she is being advised to hire the best CRIMINAL lawyer in he world. She has no criminal lawyers as of yet, or her friend would not have made the recommendation.

Yea it has meaning, to the bitch accused of espionage, you bet it does.

Next

She is not being advised to have a legal team, she is being advised to hire the best CRIMINAL lawyer in he world. She has no criminal lawyers as of yet, or her friend would not have made the recommendation.

Next
Not really. Exercising your right to an attorney when there are legal proceedings occurring about you is not a sign of guilt.

Next
Not really. Exercising your right to an attorney when there are legal proceedings occurring about you is not a sign of guilt.

Very true. But it completely destroys the argument the left is making claiming there are no legal proceedings

Next
Uh huh, but who is going to vote for the piece of shit that gave Putin everything she had.

Answer, the FBI will vote to indict her on multiple charges.

Again she does not have a CRIMINAL lawyer................
How do you know that? :dunno:
I do not know that, but her friend and confidant who told her it is time to get one knows, or he would not have made the recommendation. Do you have the power of thought?

Bill will have to start speaking in Iran again,,,,,,

Whaaaaaaaaaaa

Ed Klein: Clinton Legal Adviser Cautions Her to Get Attorney | Myinforms

Hillary Clinton’s legal adviser warns her — Time to lawyer up

Ed Klein: Clinton Legal Adviser Cautions Her to Get Attorney That's Criminal people, as this is the biggest spy scandal in history. It's not funny when 200 or more FBI agents are investigating you........................

Bye bye love, bye bye happiness, so long Hilly, I think I'm gonna cry...............

and hee haw too

yah... because the word of a hack who's a proven liar matters. :cuckoo:

but keep reading newsmax.

Again she does not have a CRIMINAL lawyer................
How do you know that? :dunno:
I do not know that, but her friend and confidant who told her it is time to get one knows, or he would not have made the recommendation. Do you have the power of thought?

Bill will have to start speaking in Iran again,,,,,,

Whaaaaaaaaaaa

no that's what a proven liar said... try getting your story straight, winger.

Ed Klein: Clinton Legal Adviser Cautions Her to Get Attorney That's Criminal people, as this is the biggest spy scandal in history. It's not funny when 200 or more FBI agents are investigating you........................

Bye bye love, bye bye happiness, so long Hilly, I think I'm gonna cry...............

and hee haw too

yah... because the word of a hack who's a proven liar matters. :cuckoo:

but keep reading newsmax.
I will not say that Hilly is going to jail, but there is going to be a trial, and it ain't gonna be pretty, unless your name is Sanders or Biden...........

Next

Very true. But it completely destroys the argument the left is making claiming there are no legal proceedings
But the right sees legal proceedings as something they are not.

So far Hillary has not been accused of anything and really is not being investigated for anything. There are simply investigations that surround her. The right latches onto this as guilt and it is not.

I think that there is enough for me to believe she is corrupt to the core (and this is not in a vacuum as well) but there will not be actual legal troubles from this. I doubt there will even be much political fallout. We are already seeing that most simply ignore or do not care about any of it.

Next
Uh huh, but who is going to vote for the piece of shit that gave Putin everything she had.

I think you vastly underestimate how immune the political elite really is.

Nothing will happen here.

Next

I think you vastly underestimate how immune the political elite really is.

Nothing will happen here.
If Obama pardons Hillary, it means that Hillary is guilty, and Sanders and or Biden will use this to tear her apart in the debates that the DNC is too scared to have as of yet. As for Clinton being above the law, you must be too young to remember the missing 18 minutes of the Watergate tapes. Furthermore the FBI can not let a candidate that is subject to blackmail get elected, her e-mails are already stored in Moscow.

You are in denial, Clinton is going to be charged, the reason that she has not been charged as of yet, is that there are potentially thousands of charges, and all are important to National Security, and more are added every day.

I wonder how many of these types of stories are actually true.

When I trace the links, the vast majority of these stories appear to be written on clearly partisan websites.

10%? Less?

and hee haw too

Still hoping Hillary will go to jail?

Sorry, but that simply isn't going to happen.

:alcoholic:

and hee haw too

Still hoping Hillary will go to jail?

Sorry, but that simply isn't going to happen.

:alcoholic:
The important thing for America is that she not be the nominee for President, because if the Democrats nominate her, everything that is good about America dies with her nomination. That said you are still believing that she does not need a criminal lawyer, because she will not be charged. Will you quit this group and dig a hole to die in when I am right and you are wrong? I hope not because asswipes like you are what makes this board really funny.

CIAO

Forum List

Back