Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, were killed in Benghazi when armed terrorists raided a U.S. compound in Libya. The attack was originally blamed on a protest sparked by an anti-Muslim YouTube video. However, an Accountability Review Board found that version to be completely false. The board’s report blamed the attack on terrorists alone and found there was not a demonstration outside the U.S. Mission prior to the attack.

Maybe we could send the Muslim brotherhood some F-16's next?

embassy+attacks.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got testy on Capitol Hill Wednesday in response to a query from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who called into question her department's accounting of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Facing expected scrutiny from Republicans during her testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Clinton appeared to take exception to Johnson's pointed inquiry into the State Department's initial report that the attack had been mounted spontaneously as a reaction to an anti-Islam YouTube video.

[INDENT]"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton responded, raising her voice at Johnson, who continued to interrupt her. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk last night who decided to kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
[/INDENT]
Clinton continued, defending the State Department's efforts in the wake of the assault. "Honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is people were trying their best in real time to get to the best information," she said.

Earlier in the hearing, Clinton spoke about the aftermath of the attack, her voice cracking as she recalled meeting the families of the four Americans killed, including that of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.

More: Hillary Clinton, Ron Johnson Engage In Heated Exchange At Benghazi Hearing (VIDEO)

If she had that fire an brimstone when the cables came in, or, otherwise, answered that phone at 3 am, we would not have 4 dead Americans, including, an ambassador. As for her voice cracking, she demonstrated during the 2008 primaries that she could crack her voice on command.

Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, were killed in Benghazi when armed terrorists raided a U.S. compound in Libya. The attack was originally blamed on a protest sparked by an anti-Muslim YouTube video. However, an Accountability Review Board found that version to be completely false. The board’s report blamed the attack on terrorists alone and found there was not a demonstration outside the U.S. Mission prior to the attack.

Maybe we could send the Muslim brotherhood some F-16's next?

This is most anti-American Administration ever..... they really hate traditional America :(

Where were the direct warnings from a pilot that terrorists were on board a plane months before 9/11? I don't recall reading about those.

There were direct warnings from multiple sources that something was about to happen.

And yet..with the most powerful military behind him, Bush could not stop the most hair brained scheme, in the history of hair brained schemes from killing three thousand American citizens and destroying a good chunk of American real estate right in his back yard.

Even after it STARTED, he had several hours to mobilize our multi-billion dollar state of the art jet fighters.

That didn't happen.
we know Sallow ....if Gore was President it wouldn't of happened....

Had congress not shot down Gore's recommendations about airport security..

No..it would not have happened.

A pretty big difference....
One is a spontaneous event and the other was planned out.

Do you Libs really not get that.

Put it all together

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
What was Secretary Clinton referring to?

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference at this point does it make?

“It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer my questions about this but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get the best information … but you know, to be clear, it is from my perspective, less important today looking backward as to why these militants decided to do it, as to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.”

By Jim Treacher
01/23/2013

It took a few tries to get Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to testify on Benghazi, between her illness and her injury and her blood clot and her visit to that Australian winery and all. We all know how hard she works. But she finally cleared out some time in her busy schedule this morning to grace the U.S. Senate with her presence.

Unfortunately, some of the senators assembled didn’t limit themselves to praising Clinton’s handling of the Benghazi attack and its aftermath. That’s why we had unfortunate scenes like this one between her and Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson:

Be careful, Secretary Clinton. Remember your blood clot.

Well, Clinton’s fury is understandable. Liars tend to become angry when their lies are exposed and they’re backed into a corner. They blame anyone who demands straight answers. Why can’t those meddlers just drop it? What difference does it make? And by “it,” she means “the truth.” I think she learned that line from her husband.

It’s odd… I seem to remember Sec. Clinton being 100% positive that the Benghazi attack was caused by a protest against a YouTube video. She spent weeks telling us that was the case. She swore to the families of the victims that they’d take care of the guy who made that video. I guess we’re all supposed to pretend none of that happened, now that Sec. Clinton has shed a few tears and pounded her fist on the table. (Clearly, her downtime was well-spent at the Stella Adler School.)

And then there was this awkward moment:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9VRSlu1LbOY]Rand Paul to Hillary Clinton: If I were President I would have relieved you of your post - YouTube[/ame]​

***snip***

Continue reading: ---->
Hillary 2016: What Difference Does It Make? | The Daily Caller

I had said we needed prayer for Hillary before her testimony so she could maintain her health. I was worried about another "condition" striking her down. Turns out I was right, she had a conniption fit.

The FBI investigations continue, and no one wants the truth more than Secretary Clinton.

Lol she already knows the truth it's the cover up she's interested in, she doesn't want the truth known at all.

January 23, 2013

More than four years after ending her 2008 bid for the presidency, Hillary Rodham Clinton is out of the red and debt free.

Clinton finally paid off the last of her campaign debts, which at one time were well over $20 million, according to campaign finance reports filed Tuesday. Now, the Hillary Clinton for President campaign has about $205,000 in the bank as she gets ready to leave the Obama administration as secretary of State — amid calls from prominent Democrats that she run again in 2016.

Clinton has said she will continue to serve the country, even as Democrats such as House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi have openly pined for a Hillary in 2016 presidential bid. "I've said I really don't believe that's something I'll do again," Clinton told ABC's Barbara Walters in December.

So how did Clinton pay off her campaign debts?

***snip***

Continue reading: ---->
Hillary Clinton pays off 2008 campaign debt

HMM....?

What difference does the TRUTH make???? To a lying liberal, no difference.

Forum List

Back