Hillary Clinton Called Disabled Children Retards

It is on record and bill and hillary both used racial epithets.......yet they want to call The Donald a racist? The clintons are dirty ....very dirty....you name it they have done it...read the book on Bill Clinton...you would be shocked!

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

Poor desperate deranged loon

"“A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

And since we are listening to everyone:

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump thrown out because complainant 'filled in wrong form'

A woman who has accused Donald Trump of raping her cannot go ahead with her lawsuit because she filled in the wrong form, it has been reported.

'Katie Johnson', who was 13 at the time of the alleged rape, claims in legal papers the Republican presidential hopeful made her and another minor perform sexual acts him.

Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump thrown out
This was a phony. That's why it wasn't refiled. An unknown plaintiff. An address that was an abandoned building. A burner phone that was never answered. It was a phony from the beginning.

regardless what Donnie does or says, Trumpbots have a lip lock on his scrotum.

Then one of the disabled kids stood up and said

"AT LEAST I DID NOT FAIL THE DC BAR EXAM LIKE YOU DID, RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The longer this election season goes ; two things happen over and over….

Clinton keeps on getting cleaner and Drumpf and his disgusting followers keep on getting dirtier.

Clinton keeps on getting cleaner and Drumpf and his disgusting followers keep on getting dirtier.
I dunno that anything could get the dirt out of Hillary ... but someone has to win ... or in this case not lose.

I dunno that anything could get the dirt out of Hillary ... but someone has to win ... or in this case not lose.

The almost hourly cartoonish allegations only help HRC

Maybe. If nothing else, they fit with the narrative of Trump is a liar. But a disciplined candidate would trace her selling access as SoS. The emails were just a simple concept the gop tried to sell. We all have email. We all send email. Everyone knows the Clintons don't think the same rules apply to them as they apply to others. Normally that gets pols in trouble. Everyone already knows about the Clintons so just telling us the same old shite for the umpteenth time won't change minds.

Now rolling out trite and obvious lies about her? LOL

:lmao:

The hypocrisy so reeks on you people, yet you smell nothing but daisies ...

"The longer this election season goes ; two things happen over and over….

Clinton keeps on getting cleaner and Drumpf and his disgusting followers keep on getting dirtier."

That's certainly how you, Netanyahu, and the rest of the Zionist Supremacists want to see it...

Consider the source. On record as a rumor in a tell all book.

But it doesn't matter. The presumptive GOP nominee was caught on camera publicly mocking an insulting a disabled reporter, and the outrage meter barely made a blip.

:lmao:

The hypocrisy so reeks on you people, yet you smell nothing but daisies ...

Its true, everything is coming up roses for the Clintons about right now. Drumpf is losing ground. It appears that his campaign manager is about to be replaced. A clear sign that the campaign is perceived (from the inside) as being in trouble. If you’re going to be doing this as a calculated move, you announce it weeks in advance. Live and learn I guess.

Here is another sign that you’re in big trouble if you’re running for President. I don’t recall the date but it was announced on POTUS (XM Radio) this morning that Joe Biden would be speaking to a Think Tank today about Drumpf and pointing out how dangerous he would be in the foreign policy arena. This follows the previous week where Liz Warren delivered a devastating assessment of the small fraction of a man. The previous week saw Michelle Obama getting her punches in. Drumpf’s surrogates are nowhere to be found; I wonder if he has any credential or elected officials who will get in front of Drumpf and try to take some of the punches…

We know he’s either not very liquid or out of money all together. Micheal Steele, former RNC chairman, said stated recently that Drumpf is “Allowing himself to be defined” by the Clinton campaign. We recall that Romney was defined early and often by Obama and he went on to win in a landslide.

It is on record and bill and hillary both used racial epithets.......yet they want to call The Donald a racist? The clintons are dirty ....very dirty....you name it they have done it...read the book on Bill Clinton...you would be shocked!

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

Poor desperate deranged loon

"“A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

That wasn't about race. It was about Obama still being wet behind the ears. But nice try, Frank

You understand that no matter what you say you guys suck so bad on the race issue that you really have nothing that can matter

Forum List

Back