Hillary Clinton Called Disabled Children Retards

Consider the source. On record as a rumor in a tell all book.

But it doesn't matter. The presumptive GOP nominee was caught on camera publicly mocking an insulting a disabled reporter, and the outrage meter barely made a blip.

It will be brought back up…

No doubt, but how did a f**kstick like that win the votes for nomination?

The longer this election season goes ; two things happen over and over….

Clinton keeps on getting cleaner and Drumpf and his disgusting followers keep on getting dirtier.

And that's BEFORE Hillary's post indictment cleanliness bounce!

It is on record and bill and hillary both used racial epithets.......yet they want to call The Donald a racist? The clintons are dirty ....very dirty....you name it they have done it...read the book on Bill Clinton...you would be shocked!

What Hillary Clinton called disabled children during Easter egg hunt

Poor desperate deranged loon

"“A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton

Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

That wasn't about race. It was about Obama still being wet behind the ears. But nice try, Frank

You understand that no matter what you say you guys suck so bad on the race issue that you really have nothing that can matter

Riiiiiiiiiight. Because Bill & Hill are Southern Democrats and Southern Dems never utter anything racial

It is on record and bill and hillary both used racial epithets.......yet they want to call The Donald a racist? The clintons are dirty ....very dirty....you name it they have done it...read the book on Bill Clinton...you would be shocked!

"“A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton

That wasn't about race. It was about Obama still being wet behind the ears. But nice try, Frank

You understand that no matter what you say you guys suck so bad on the race issue that you really have nothing that can matter

Riiiiiiiiiight. Because Bill & Hill are Southern Democrats and Southern Dems never utter anything racial

WHEN DID HANDICAPPED BECOME A RACE ?

nobody else can tell me, but I bet a smart guy like you could.

Clinton keeps on getting cleaner and Drumpf and his disgusting followers keep on getting dirtier.
I dunno that anything could get the dirt out of Hillary ... but someone has to win ... or in this case not lose.

The almost hourly cartoonish allegations only help HRC

:lmao:

The hypocrisy so reeks on you people, yet you smell nothing but daisies ...

Its true, everything is coming up roses for the Clintons about right now. Drumpf is losing ground. It appears that his campaign manager is about to be replaced. A clear sign that the campaign is perceived (from the inside) as being in trouble. If you’re going to be doing this as a calculated move, you announce it weeks in advance. Live and learn I guess.

Here is another sign that you’re in big trouble if you’re running for President. I don’t recall the date but it was announced on POTUS (XM Radio) this morning that Joe Biden would be speaking to a Think Tank today about Drumpf and pointing out how dangerous he would be in the foreign policy arena. This follows the previous week where Liz Warren delivered a devastating assessment of the small fraction of a man. The previous week saw Michelle Obama getting her punches in. Drumpf’s surrogates are nowhere to be found; I wonder if he has any credential or elected officials who will get in front of Drumpf and try to take some of the punches…

We know he’s either not very liquid or out of money all together. Micheal Steele, former RNC chairman, said stated recently that Drumpf is “Allowing himself to be defined” by the Clinton campaign. We recall that Romney was defined early and often by Obama and he went on to win in a landslide.

You're a Democrat partisan loonie. Hillary may win, but your view to tell that she smells like a cesspool and not a bouquet is frankly pretty funny. No one as arrogant, corrupt and dishonest as her is going to have the easy ride you whacked out Democrats all group think she will

he was referring to bill saying that Obama would have been carrying their bags a few years earlier. but that was about Obama still being wet behind the ears.... which he was.

in theory.... again, given the trash that comes out of trump's mouth and his kkk'ers, I really wouldn't worry about it

worry more about the pondscum you're voting for.

he was referring to bill saying that Obama would have been carrying their bags a few years earlier. but that was about Obama still being wet behind the ears.... which he was.

in the first post the op spouted it off ...

I dunno that anything could get the dirt out of Hillary ... but someone has to win ... or in this case not lose.

Its true, everything is coming up roses for the Clintons about right now. Drumpf is losing ground. It appears that his campaign manager is about to be replaced. A clear sign that the campaign is perceived (from the inside) as being in trouble. If you’re going to be doing this as a calculated move, you announce it weeks in advance. Live and learn I guess.

Here is another sign that you’re in big trouble if you’re running for President. I don’t recall the date but it was announced on POTUS (XM Radio) this morning that Joe Biden would be speaking to a Think Tank today about Drumpf and pointing out how dangerous he would be in the foreign policy arena. This follows the previous week where Liz Warren delivered a devastating assessment of the small fraction of a man. The previous week saw Michelle Obama getting her punches in. Drumpf’s surrogates are nowhere to be found; I wonder if he has any credential or elected officials who will get in front of Drumpf and try to take some of the punches…

We know he’s either not very liquid or out of money all together. Micheal Steele, former RNC chairman, said stated recently that Drumpf is “Allowing himself to be defined” by the Clinton campaign. We recall that Romney was defined early and often by Obama and he went on to win in a landslide.

You're a Democrat partisan loonie. Hillary may win, but your view to tell that she smells like a cesspool and not a bouquet is frankly pretty funny. No one as arrogant, corrupt and dishonest as her is going to have the easy ride you whacked out Democrats all group think she will

no, nutbar.... you're a rightwingnut freak.

Hillary is 12 points ahead of your bigoted fascist.

poor baby.

in the first post the op spouted it off ...

yes....but not in this part of the conversation.

no matter, the op's trash came from infowars' conspiracy nuts anyway. not worth bothering about since it's just more bizarre delusion.

never in the history of this country has a candidate with a 70% disapproval rating been elected....not even as bad as partisan RW loons want it to happen

You’re a Democrat partisan loonie.
Never registered as a Democrat. You’re simply wrong.
Hillary may win,
She will win. It appears more easily than likely even she imagined.

but your view to tell that she smells like a cesspool and not a bouquet is frankly pretty funny.
Not as hilarious as your attempt at prose there. What in the heck are you talking about?

No one as arrogant, corrupt and dishonest as her is going to have the easy ride you whacked out Democrats all group think she will

Drumpf is firing his campaign manager.
Drumpf is too cash poor to run ads at this time (they’re coming).
Drumpf is being defined very craftily by Clinton
Clinton’s surrogates are destroying Drumpf without him being able to lay a glove on her

He’s going to have some good days coming up. No doubt. But he’s a dead candidate walking right now.

never in the history of this country has a candidate with a 70% disapproval rating been elected....not even as bad as partisan RW loons want it to happen
I agree, however, with a note of caution that first, The Fat Racist's numbers may improve if he stops the openly racist shit, including calling the president a terrorist, and second, Hillary's negatives would seem to disqualify her. I don't think Trump can, or wants to, change to any degree, but firing Corey may be as step towards trying to do that.

When I was in College we had a "PETA" radical who wanted to "Ban Animal Research".

When I asked her how would she test products?

She said, "They should use criminals and retarded people!"

That was the first time I almost hit a women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

in theory.... again, given the trash that comes out of trump's mouth and his kkk'ers, I really wouldn't worry about it

worry more about the pondscum you're voting for.

Jilly says "our pondscum is better than your pondscum!"

no, nutbar.... you're a rightwingnut freak.

Hillary is 12 points ahead of your bigoted fascist.

poor baby.

You're the Republican, Trump is your baby, own it, socon. Hey, Pat Robertson's calling for you ...

And that's BEFORE Hillary's post indictment cleanliness bounce!

Wow, still holding out hope for some indictment….you get more pathetic every day.

No no. Very few people expect the partisan AG (the political appointee of the inept President) to EVER bust a move to actually hold Shrillary accountable for her behavior.

Forum List

Back