Hillary Clinton Called Disabled Children Retards

Whether you "registered as a Democrat" is irrelevant when you keep shilling for them, sweetie

In the same way that the GOP nominee agrees with the KKK on some points but isn’t a member of the KKK??? I guess if you agree with someone once or twice, you’re a member of the group?

:lmao:

You think you agreed with Democrats "once or twice?" Now that's funny ...

And that's BEFORE Hillary's post indictment cleanliness bounce!

Wow, still holding out hope for some indictment….you get more pathetic every day.

No no. Very few people expect the partisan AG (the political appointee of the inept President) to EVER bust a move to actually hold Shrillary accountable for her behavior.

CrusaderFrunk seems to be placing Drumf’s hopes on some indictment. Perhaps you should debate him?

I am quite sure you are incapable of speaking for CrusaderFrank since he is intelligent and you are not.

Thanks for another reason to laugh at you. Not that I needed the other reason.

You laugh at motes of dust. You don't need reason. You're incapable of reason. You remain a plodding unpersuasive dolt. It truly doesn't matter what your opinion is -- on any topic.

no, nutbar.... you're a rightwingnut freak.

Hillary is 12 points ahead of your bigoted fascist.

poor baby.

It's funny how it's our Bigoted Fascist.

Chick-fil-A donated food in Orlando for people donating blood and for first responders.

Churches offered "Free" use of sanctuaries for Funerals and Viewings

Hearse, Limos and Burial Plots were donated by Christian Groups[/QUOTE]

Liberals by and large are me me me selfish creatures vs Christians who have a strong track record of giving. Just watch how often your average lib gets up and leaves the table without leaving a tip.

The longer this election season goes ; two things happen over and over….

Clinton keeps on getting cleaner and Drumpf and his disgusting followers keep on getting dirtier.

Wow, still holding out hope for some indictment….you get more pathetic every day.

No no. Very few people expect the partisan AG (the political appointee of the inept President) to EVER bust a move to actually hold Shrillary accountable for her behavior.

CrusaderFrunk seems to be placing Drumf’s hopes on some indictment. Perhaps you should debate him?
What the Trumpeters consider something positive about Trump is something that horrifies or angers the maj of people. So, reporting what he actually says becomes "partisan."

I don't like Hillary, but there's a double standard. When she said "we're gonna put a lot of coal miners out of work" she was actually saying there's no way American policy won't do that because of market factors, but she wanted policy that would help them find new jobs. And that's not blatant pandering because former miners are asking for faster internet and tools that will fit their skill set.

The media is not taking Trump out of context at all. He's a gaffemeter.

If the media were actually biased against Drumpf, they could fill up hours of programming with just clips of his speeches and (if anyone were watching such an unconventional telecast) they would be stunned at just how bizarrely cruel this small fraction of a man is.

oT41FYI.jpg

I am quite sure you are incapable of speaking for CrusaderFrank since he is intelligent and you are not.

You laugh at motes of dust. You don't need reason. You're incapable of reason. You remain a plodding unpersuasive dolt. It truly doesn't matter what your opinion is -- on any topic.

Yet here you are arguing with me.

Welching on a message board bet. I bet that was a new low for you. Right?

Whether you "registered as a Democrat" is irrelevant when you keep shilling for them, sweetie

In the same way that the GOP nominee agrees with the KKK on some points but isn’t a member of the KKK??? I guess if you agree with someone once or twice, you’re a member of the group?

No, but Drumpf seems to agree with the KKK. Thus making him a member; using your logic.

Yet here you are arguing with me.

Welching on a message board bet. I bet that was a new low for you. Right?

I said it doesn't matter what YOUR opinion on anything is. I didn't say it wasn't a fun diversion to expose you for the hack twatwaffle you are. And again, repeating your deflection effort lie still gets you no points. It just underscores how dishonest you are. That's a problem when you work -- as you do -- with such a low intellectual capacity. Idiots like you often resort to lies. And mindless deflection efforts endlessly looped. Hurry back with more of your one note, twatwaffle. :thup:

poor baby.

Chick-fil-A donated food in Orlando for people donating blood and for first responders.

Hearse, Limos and Burial Plots were donated by Christian Groups

Liberals by and large are me me me selfish creatures vs Christians who have a strong track record of giving. Just watch how often your average lib gets up and leaves the table without leaving a tip.[/QUOTE]
What does Christian charity have to do with the Big Fat Racist?

No, but Drumpf seems to agree with the KKK. Thus making him a member; using your logic.

Again regurgitating Democrat talking points. How does Trump "agree" with the KKK? That's ridiculous

it's more likely that the Donald gets indicted for fraud or for bribing prosecutors.

but the wingers couldn't care less about that....

And of course jilly has some credible basis for the irresponsible allegation that Trumpy bribed or attempted to bribe any prosecutor or that any prosecutor ever took a bribe for anything trumpy related.

Oh wait. Of course she doesn't.

and you used to be semi-informed. I wouldn't be of the opinion I am if there wasn't a basis. unlike you and the other wingers....

read. inform yourself. note, the first article is from salon. the second is from the nypost which is edited by his own son-in-law.

you're welcome.

Trump University scandal looking more like corruption? Trump made political donations to attorneys general who dropped investigations

Trump donated to attorneys general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report

poor baby.

Liberals by and large are me me me selfish creatures vs Christians who have a strong track record of giving. Just watch how often your average lib gets up and leaves the table without leaving a tip.
What does Christian charity have to do with the Big Fat Racist?[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be writing letters of apology to the many victims of Hillary's perv husband?

poor baby.

Liberals by and large are me me me selfish creatures vs Christians who have a strong track record of giving. Just watch how often your average lib gets up and leaves the table without leaving a tip.[/QUOTE]

oh... I don't know, nutter. there are a lot of liberal Christians.

but nice idiotic, bigoted spew.

Again regurgitating Democrat talking points. How does Trump "agree" with the KKK? That's ridiculous

Trumpy may well be a dolt in some respects, but the idiots who claim that he "agrees" with the KKK have absolutely NO valid basis to make that absurd claim.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Did he disavow Duke instantly? Oh yeah, it was a bad earpiece…. LOL. The point isn’t wether or not he’s a member of the KKK. It’s the idiocy of your position and the insistence that if you agree with someone, that makes you a “member” of their group.

What the Trumpeters consider something positive about Trump is something that horrifies or angers the maj of people. So, reporting what he actually says becomes "partisan."

I don't like Hillary, but there's a double standard. When she said "we're gonna put a lot of coal miners out of work" she was actually saying there's no way American policy won't do that because of market factors, but she wanted policy that would help them find new jobs. And that's not blatant pandering because former miners are asking for faster internet and tools that will fit their skill set.

If the media were actually biased against Drumpf, they could fill up hours of programming with just clips of his speeches and (if anyone were watching such an unconventional telecast) they would be stunned at just how bizarrely cruel this small fraction of a man is.

oT41FYI.jpg
I'm sure the MSM is not just biased against the Big Racist, I think they're horrified that man could be elected espousing the hate he espouses .... weekly if not daily. Let alone the absolute stupidity of saying club goers should be armed at 2am, and the egotism that would lead him to think that's a good idea.

But there's no need to take Trump out of context.

poor baby.

Shouldn't you be writing letters of apology to the many victims of Hillary's perv husband?[/QUOTE]

no.... but you should write an apology to the victims of the Atlanta bombing, the massacre at planned parenthood and to all of the victims of the crusades and inquisitions.

or should we make you apologize for the 11 million that hitler killed since he claimed to be a good Christian?

dismissed, nutter? :cuckoo:

oT41FYI.jpg
I'm sure the MSM is not just biased against the Big Racist, I think they're horrified that man could be elected espousing the hate he espouses .... weekly if not daily. Let alone the absolute stupidity of saying club goers should be armed at 2am, and the egotism that would lead him to think that's a good idea.

But there's no need to take Trump out of context.

that's the beauty of the Donald.... all you have to do is quote him to crush him.

You’re a Democrat partisan loonie.
Never registered as a Democrat. You’re simply wrong.
Hillary may win,
She will win. It appears more easily than likely even she imagined.

but your view to tell that she smells like a cesspool and not a bouquet is frankly pretty funny.
Not as hilarious as your attempt at prose there. What in the heck are you talking about?

No one as arrogant, corrupt and dishonest as her is going to have the easy ride you whacked out Democrats all group think she will

Drumpf is firing his campaign manager.
Drumpf is too cash poor to run ads at this time (they’re coming).
Drumpf is being defined very craftily by Clinton
Clinton’s surrogates are destroying Drumpf without him being able to lay a glove on her

He’s going to have some good days coming up. No doubt. But he’s a dead candidate walking right now.

I listen to joe scarborough in the morning and I actually feel badly for him.

poor baby.

Shouldn't you be writing letters of apology to the many victims of Hillary's perv husband?[/QUOTE]
I'm not the one who brought up Christian charity and Trump. In fact they seem oxymorons to me.

Look up Sen. Byrd of WV.

KKK was started by whom? Where? and Why?

Again, who Freed the Slaves?

Who were the Abolitionist?

How many GOP Governors are minorities? And how many minorities ran for POTUS in the GOP? And what was the average age?

And who ran for POTUS in the DNC?

Forum List

Back