Hillary Clinton, Condi Rice concerned about Afghan troop withdrawal, as Hillary warns of "potential huge consequences"

satire is dead

Is that the same Hillary Clinton who supported the 2009 increase in U.S. troop levels in Afghanistan and in 2010, endorsed General McChrystal's recommendation for 40,000 more troops to Afghanistan, before endorsing a fallback proposal for 30,000 troops?

Thread already up. :)

Thread already up. :)

Ruh roe. It sounds like the Hildebeast has very little faith that Little Joey knows what the hell he's doing up there in that there White House.

Of course, she is a feminist piece of shit and as everyone knows, feminist pieces of shit live by the "Anything you can do I can do better" creed, when it comes to old, racist, white men like Little Joey.

Anyone with half a brain knows that's bullshit, though. Her idea of "doing it better" would only get men killed, as she did in Benghazi. Too bad she wasn't one of those who had to fend off radical Muzzies on that rooftop, like the ones who gave their lives in defense of our embassy. But Hillary Clinton being Hillary Clinton, has never sacrificed a single fuckin' thing for her country, except for Willie's dick, which he had rather stuck it in someone other than her.

yo---hit-lery...go fuck yourself you twat...treasonist piece of shit traitor this hit-lery TWAT is

They should get their cellulite laden skanky asses over there and put their lives on the line to show us how its done.

Twenty years demonstrate we cannot win there.

Consider treating Afghanistan as a rogue state and isolate it from the world.

"i wish i was president and Obama was my secretary of state" - Crooked Hillary, proving her lust for power never ends

when she became Sec of State, George Mitchell gave Hillary a teddy bear that would play the song "Don't Worry Be Happy" when you poked its nose. that helped keep her sane

America needs to PIVOT from fighting terrorism in afghanistan to fighting the kung flu viruses that come out of China

Forum List

Back