Hillary Clinton deleted entire servers and it was no big deal.

I don’t think that excuse is valid. It was a month between the time the subpoena for Clinton’s emails was issued and the point at which the servers were deleted. Plenty of time for the Clinton people to tell the hosting service to not delete any more data, but they didn’t
But they did. Mills emailed the hosting service on March 9th that they had a preservation request.

Smashed blackberry phones. Deleted emails. Used bleach bit to cover any tracks. Refused to turn over documents. Had servers in VERY unsecured places.

She wasn't even president with the privileges that position affords. Yet we get a DAILY drumbeat about Trump as if some new law was passed that suddenly made it criminal AFTER Hillary.

The hypocrisy is astounding. And I haven't even touched on Bidens document fiasco.

The flip side is those who screamed lock her up are now looking the other way with Trump.

It's all a shit show and quite embarrassing for our nation.

She removed all information when she resigned as Secretary of State. Trump took classified documents with him and knew they were classified.

This thread is about HILLARY and her CRIMES that she never got prosecuted for because we have a CORRUPT DOJ.

Stop deflecting, leftie.

You are the one deflecting. You are using Clinton as a excuse for Trump's behavior despite the fact that their actions had nothing in common.

Killary shows up to GOVT work, clears and signs off on Orientation ( secuity of documents). Her royal highness decides to run her own hardware (offsite) using her own no-clearance IT crew.

No one in (GOVT) tried to stop it (Obiden). No one thought it odd to conduct GOVT business to her private email (at Obidens did).

Loons on this site (Care4all Synthaholic etc.) Spun and covered for this activity 24-7. They are all dishonest, disgusting anti-American Demwitted shills. America is lost when verminous criminals such as those on this board have any say so in our future.
In 2008 when she did this, it was no big deal....they simply were ignorant and slow as molasses for old fogey govt workers....and govt agencies. That's why everyone Hillary worked with knew her email address was outside govt, and they didn't think twice about it..... or security....for 4 years.

So if Trump commits so much fraud why has he not been charged by now? He has been investigated, investigated and investigated. Surely if what you say is true the evidence would have been uncovered by now. Trump was being investigated before he won tHe election and all the way through the four years he was in office and the time since he left office.

Trump was in the middle of the Trump University fraud trial when he was elected president. He settled the case for $25 million.

Rich people don’t face criminal charges, they faced civil charges. They don’t get sent to jail they get sent they get to pay back what they stole and go on with life.

I watch Donald Trump lie cheat and steal throughout the 80s and 90s and wondered how he was not arrested for all of it. It’s not like he hid in the dark. He openly bragged about bribery and corruption.

They took Trump’s charity license away for illegal fundraising, and for using the charity’s funds for his own business and personal purchases.

His 2020 campaign had to refund $122 million in fraud claims. They stole money from their donors’ bank accounts. But they didn’t lose their credit card privileges.

Any merchant, who has any kind of fraud in their processing of credit cards, loses their card privileges real fast and nobody’s pulled the Trump campaign’s card privileges. I find that absolutely fucking shocking.

Trump was in the middle of the Trump University fraud trial when he was elected president. He settled the case for $25 million.

Rich people don’t face criminal charges, they faced civil charges. They don’t get sent to jail they get sent they get to pay back what they stole and go on with life.

I watch Donald Trump lie cheat and steal throughout the 80s and 90s and wondered how he was not arrested for all of it. It’s not like he hid in the dark. He openly bragged about bribery and corruption.

They took Trump’s charity license away for illegal fundraising, and for using the charity’s funds for his own business and personal purchases.

His 2020 campaign had to refund $122 million in fraud claims. They stole money from their donors’ bank accounts. But they didn’t lose their credit card privileges.

Any merchant, who has any kind of fraud in their processing of credit cards, loses their card privileges real fast and nobody’s pulled the Trump campaign’s card privileges. I find that absolutely fucking shocking.
Stupid ignorant leftard, HILLARY CLINTON started the practice of fraudulently charging and recharging donor credit cards.

She was busted for it, and her campaign was fined for it.

What is TRULY shocking is the DNC hasn't been shut down for FUNDING TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.

ALL the 8 months of racial riots were terrorist activities funded by the DNC. They funded the riots, provided logistical support, and let the participants off scot free.

Fuck you, and fuck your terrorists. Try that again and heads will roll. Guaranteed.

Hillary was never president and she was investigated and none of the accusations turned out to be so.

The truth.

1690609552915.png

Stupid ignorant leftard, HILLARY CLINTON started the practice of fraudulently charging and recharging donor credit cards.

She was busted for it, and her campaign was fined for it.

What is TRULY shocking is the DNC hasn't been shut down for FUNDING TERRORIST ACTIVITIES.

ALL the 8 months of racial riots were terrorist activities funded by the DNC. They funded the riots, provided logistical support, and let the participants off scot free.

Fuck you, and fuck your terrorists. Try that again and heads will roll. Guaranteed.

I googled your claims on Hillary Clinton, and couldn’t find a single thing. Not that I’m surprised since I had never heard any such story.

The DNC did not fund the racial protests in 2020. You’re gonna have to have some proof there as well.

Your problem is that you believe every lie that Donald Trump told you and that’s a lot of lies. It’s time for you to face reality.

Let's see if we have this straight. She was denied the presidency by the voters, so you want the government to deny TRUMP! the presidency?
She won the popular vote of the people, unfortunately she conceded the win.

So explain why the lack of interest in the Biden Crime Family.

I know the wonderful liberal media is basically ignoring the evidence. People who are interested in the future of our nation should hold their nose and listen too the conservative media for a couple of nights.

It does appear the evidence is there and not just in Hunter’s laptop.

JESSE WATTERS: These offshore accounts could hold the key to the Biden investigation​

link …

This article is kind of garbage. Here’s a great example:
“Although Trump’s lawyers were working with the Justice Department, DOJ officials still decided to proceed aggressively with the classified documents case.

Trump’s attorneys had proactively invited FBI and Justice Department officials to visit Mar-a-Lago weeks before the raid and, at one point during the visit, even gave a top Justice Department official on the case a tour of the storage room where Trump was storing documents marked classified.

The FBI proceeded with the raid anyway, declining to give those same lawyers advanced notice that they would be searching their client’s home.”

The facts are clearly showing that Trump wasn’t working with the DoJ and was obstructing them. The DoJ wasn’t “proactively” invited, they came to receive the classified documents that Trump was legally required to turn over to them. The little “tour” is meaningless. The DoJ was forbidden from looking in any boxes.

And we know why. Because they would have found additional documents.
Trump felt he was entitled to take the documents. That will be decided in court.

If Trump did something illegal he should face charges but the same should apply to people like Joe Biden and Hunter Biden.

I googled your claims on Hillary Clinton, and couldn’t find a single thing. Not that I’m surprised since I had never heard any such story.

The DNC did not fund the racial protests in 2020. You’re gonna have to have some proof there as well.

Your problem is that you believe every lie that Donald Trump told you and that’s a lot of lies. It’s time for you to face reality.

Nothing but LIES out of you fucktards.

Your miserable research skills are none of my concern. Go ask someone with a brain to help you.

The DNC => ABSOLUTELY DID <= fund every single one of those fucking riots in EVERY SINGLE CITY. The revenue shari g between BLM and ActBlue is a matter of public record and the information has been public for YEARS, and the only reason you can't find proof is YOU DON'T WANT TO.

STUPID LEFTARD, I OWE YOU NOTHING.

Nothing but a good swift boot in the ass on your way out the door.

Get the fuck outta here. Your gig is up. You're finished.

Smashed blackberry phones. Deleted emails. Used bleach bit to cover any tracks. Refused to turn over documents. Had servers in VERY unsecured places.

She wasn't even president with the privileges that position affords. Yet we get a DAILY drumbeat about Trump as if some new law was passed that suddenly made it criminal AFTER Hillary.

The hypocrisy is astounding. And I haven't even touched on Bidens document fiasco.

The flip side is those who screamed lock her up are now looking the other way with Trump.

It's all a shit show and quite embarrassing for our nation.

I smashed some phones, erased emails and wiped clean some servers....should I go to jail?

Trump was promising to you nutters to send Clinton to jail. He was president with three different AG's and delivered zero indictments against Clinton.

How does that add up in your silly head? Maybe Trump was part of deep state conspiracy to cover up for Clinton?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back