Hillary Clinton deleted entire servers and it was no big deal.

Yes. You make it crystal clear you won't even listen to, let alone consider, any evidence or arguments that conflict with your hyperpartisan ideology
I read the letter. It’s just not super credible. The DoJ indictment and Trump’s own statements directly contradict some of these claims.

I’d happily see the evidence that NARA refused to help the Trump administration. This letter doesn’t substantiate that claim.

Thanks for the barely coherent post.

The NY FBI office was leaning damaging information about Clinton but no one wants to talk about that. Their office didn’t have troubling information about Clinton. They were pushing for the investigation to be reopened before the election (months after Comey had his press conference) and got their way. Comey’s announcement that the investigation was reopened was both totally unnecessary and very likely swayed the election enough to push Trump over the top. Don’t forget that Trump’s victory was quite slim in 2016.

Comey’s investigation wasn’t “a sham”. No one admitted to felonies. Comey and Clinton both testified at length about what happened. Comey defended his decisions and a thorough report from the DoJ IG indicated that the investigation was properly executed and the decision not to prosecute was reasonable.

Which brings up that you’re contradicting yourself. Was the investigation a sham or did they prove “110 felonies”?

Comey didn’t last long in the Trump administration and Trump had his own prosecutors but still Clinton wasn’t charged.

You simply repeat the Cult Narrative.
There is no independent value to your words.

I have basically no respect for Gregg Jarrett who seems to be little more than a Trump sychopant who praised anything he does.

The case referenced says nothing like what he claims, but you just need to think for yourself.

You mean to tell me that the US military plans drafted by the Pentagon which is a classified national secret is actually a personal document?

No. It’s not. No one in their right mind would ever accept that.
As far as I know we don’t know for sure what documents Trump supposedly took. We hear rumors.

I often see pictures of cover sheets but cover sheets are not classified. They just cover classified documents. They were stored in a supply room in the factory where I worked before I retired with other supplies.

1690565096546.jpeg

This is the best list I can find.

I read the letter. It’s just not super credible. The DoJ indictment and Trump’s own statements directly contradict some of these claims.

I’d happily see the evidence that NARA refused to help the Trump administration. This letter doesn’t substantiate that claim.
QED

Thanks for providing the letter.

It was hilarious.

My favorite part was when it claimed that Corocon thought the deadline for the subpoena wasn’t a deadline but the “start” of turning over documents. I mean, way to throw him under the bus by labeling him essentially a moron.

A real hoot.

Smashed blackberry phones. Deleted emails. Used bleach bit to cover any tracks. Refused to turn over documents. Had servers in VERY unsecured places.

She wasn't even president with the privileges that position affords. Yet we get a DAILY drumbeat about Trump as if some new law was passed that suddenly made it criminal AFTER Hillary.

The hypocrisy is astounding. And I haven't even touched on Bidens document fiasco.

The flip side is those who screamed lock her up are now looking the other way with Trump.

It's all a shit show and quite embarrassing for our nation.
NOTHINGBURGER

Did or did not -- Trump tried hiding evidence

Smashed blackberry phones. Deleted emails. Used bleach bit to cover any tracks. Refused to turn over documents. Had servers in VERY unsecured places.

She wasn't even president with the privileges that position affords. Yet we get a DAILY drumbeat about Trump as if some new law was passed that suddenly made it criminal AFTER Hillary.

The hypocrisy is astounding. And I haven't even touched on Bidens document fiasco.

The flip side is those who screamed lock her up are now looking the other with Trump.

It's all a shit show and quite embarrassing for our nation.
The mention of Hillary's name does not diminish the seriousness of the crimes Trump is charged with.
It just looks like lame, desperate deflection.
You Trumptard MAGAts can whine "B-but WHAT ABOUT HILLARY" all you want.
It will not un-indict your orange clown.
But maybe he can tell it all to the jury and beg for a little mercy.

Of course not. Crooked Hillary is Democrat Royalty. Laws of the US do not apply to her just they don't apply to Joe Potatohead or the idiot son. Besides, she had "no intent" LOL.

Forum List

Back