Hillary Clinton deleted entire servers and it was no big deal.

The mention of Hillary's name does not diminish the seriousness of the crimes Trump is charged with.
It just looks like lame, desperate deflection.
You Trumptard MAGAts can whine "B-but WHAT ABOUT HILLARY" all you want.
It will not un-indict your orange clown.
But maybe he can tell it all to the jury and beg for a little mercy.
I guess critical thinking just isn't your thing so let me help you out a bit.

1. I don't support Trump. I want him out of the race but not via misaplication of the law.
2. This thread is about the double standard that is CLEALY on full display in our justice system.
3. Trumptard? Maggots? Are you 12 fucking years old?
4. GROW THE FUCK UP

I guess critical thinking just isn't your thing so let me help you out a bit.

1. I don't support Trump. I want him out of the race but not via misaplication of the law.
2. This thread is about the double standard that is CLEALY on full display in our justice system.
3. Trumptard? Maggots? Are you 12 fucking years old?
4. GROW THE FUCK UP
Do you need a safe space snowflake?

Of course not. Crooked Hillary is Democrat Royalty. Laws of the US do not apply to her just they don't apply to Joe Potatohead or the idiot son. Besides, she had "no intent" LOL.

She is even more golden than gold.
She protected the rapist during his impeachment.

It’s not a complete list but the indictment offers details about the documents that they are using to charge Trump.

Page 28 on.
Interesting. If accurate , it does look as if Trump should be charged. If guilty he should pay a penalty. When the FBI and the DOJ is out to hang you high it is wise not to break the law.

I have to admit that lately I have lost my trust in the DOJ and FBI as well as many other alphabet agencies of our government which is why I posted “if accurate“. We will see Trump’s defense in court.

I want to see just one rule of law applied fairly and equally to all.

I grew up in a small city in Ohio. We had a chief of police who had a souped up police car. If you lived in the community you could exceed the speed limit by 10 to 15 mph but if you didn’t live there he would pull you over and give you a ticket. The people in the community liked the chief and kept him in office but everybody else hated him with a passion.

That was not really fair. One speed limit for the residents and a different one for the outsiders. Of course life is not fair.

Hunter came damn close to getting the greatest legal deal of the year yesterday. Trump will get no break.

One reason Hunter is such a wild and crazy guy is that he knows he can get away with it. That needs to change. If it takes Joe Biden down too then perhaps he should not have been selling his influence.

You keep disparaging Casio keyboards, and it tells me you're an old man, stuck in the 1980s. I don't currently own any Casio, but I'd love to own their Privia PX-S6000 if I didn't already own my Kurzweil. They've made some really fine synths, too.
Yeah like tell us all about Emerson,Lake & Palmer.
Or King Crimson.I saw both in concert.

Interesting. If accurate , it does look as if Trump should be charged. If guilty he should pay a penalty. When the FBI and the DOJ is out to hang you high it is wise not to break the law.

I have to admit that lately I have lost my trust in the DOJ and FBI as well as many other alphabet agencies of our government which is why I posted “if accurate“. We will see Trump’s defense in court.

I grew up in a small city in Ohio. We had a chief of police who had a souped up police car. If you lived in the community you could exceed the speed limit by 10 to 15 mph but if you didn’t live there he would pull you over and give you a ticket. The people in the community liked the chief and kept him in office but everybody else hated him with a passion.

That was not really fair. One speed limit for the residents and a different one for the outsiders. Of course life is not fair.

Hunter came damn close to getting the greatest legal deal of the year yesterday. Trump will get no break.

One reason Hunter is such a wild and crazy guy is that he knows he can get away with it. That needs to change. If it takes Joe Biden down too then perhaps he should not have been selling his influence.
Sandusky,Home of the Lyman Boat Works and also the
great amusement park Cedar Point was a real hoot in summer.
All those young adults did in summer on a saturday night was
drive round and round the block in downtown Sandusky.
Really boring.Reminds one of the Movie - Tommy Boy - {1995 }
and Cow tipping.

The mention of Hillary's name does not diminish the seriousness of the crimes Trump is charged with.
It just looks like lame, desperate deflection.
You Trumptard MAGAts can whine "B-but WHAT ABOUT HILLARY" all you want.
It will not un-indict your orange clown.
But maybe he can tell it all to the jury and beg for a little mercy.
If Trump broke the law he should be prosecuted and if guilty receive some form of punishment.

However the same should apply to Hillary, Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

If breaking the law leads to negative results much of the corruption in the Swamp will disappear.

You keep disparaging Casio keyboards, and it tells me you're an old man, stuck in the 1980s. I don't currently own any Casio, but I'd love to own their Privia PX-S6000 if I didn't already own my Kurzweil. They've made some really fine synths, too.
Yes, I am old. I'll be 54 in a couple of weeks.
I know Casio has some high end products, but they're mostly known as a beginner brend and I'm just busting you balls I'm sure you're probably a good player. I'm actually a guitarist with a bad case of keyboarditis.
Anyway, your politics suck, so go play Chopsticks if you can, lol.
😉

What you’re seeing is the difference between how things go when you cooperate with the investigation and when you don’t.

Without a doubt, Trump is entitled and combative. All of his problems stem from those bad instincts.

Thanks for providing the letter.

It was hilarious.

My favorite part was when it claimed that Corocon thought the deadline for the subpoena wasn’t a deadline but the “start” of turning over documents. I mean, way to throw him under the bus by labeling him essentially a moron.

A real hoot.
Again QED. No problem with your hyperpartisanship. Just don't get pissy when no one takes you seriously. (PS you might want to check out NARA's General Counsel's testimony before Congress when he admits NARA told Trump to fuck himself).

Forum List

Back