Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

Is she retarded?

No - that's why Trump NaziCons hate her. They prefer loons like Betsy DeVos.
Who is the worse loon? Trump or Betsy?

Trump.
Did you know Sioux warriors have a long history of being extremely murderous? I am hoping you have lost that trait. Yes? No?

Do you have a long history of trying to derail threads? Should I report you?

Is she retarded?

No - that's why Trump NaziCons hate her. They prefer loons like Betsy DeVos.
Who is the worse loon? Trump or Betsy?

Trump.
Did you know Sioux warriors have a long history of being extremely murderous? I am hoping you have lost that trait. Yes? No?

Do you have a long history of trying to derail threads? Should I report you?
LOL...yeah I am the only one who derails threads on this forum.

Here is good one for you, my favorite Sioux warrior...LOL!

They did one better. They made sure she wasn’t elected in the first place.

when-you-just-wanna-be-pr-full.jpg

Thank you, Fox News.

She's right.

I agree, but I'm getting tired of her too. I think she needs to find something more rewarding to do with the rest of her life than being a failed presidential candidate. Like Gore, who went on to be a professor. I realize she is always being asked to speak and take part in these panel discussions and so forth, but it can't be good for her to keep focusing on these issues. She should focus on something healthier for her psyche.

Is someone forcing you to listen to her speeches, or forcing fox to constantly whine about them?

Despite the fact that freak shows fell out of favor back in the 1950s, people still enjoy them.

She's right.

I agree, but I'm getting tired of her too. I think she needs to find something more rewarding to do with the rest of her life than being a failed presidential candidate. Like Gore, who went on to be a professor. I realize she is always being asked to speak and take part in these panel discussions and so forth, but it can't be good for her to keep focusing on these issues. She should focus on something healthier for her psyche.

Is someone forcing you to listen to her speeches, or forcing fox to constantly whine about them?

Despite the fact that freak shows fell out of favor back in the 1950s, people still enjoy them.

Great. I'm sure you can use the extra money.

She is her own worst enemy, always has been. Never learned when to shut up and go away. Now she is nothing but an old, sick, angry, arrogant, corrupt bitch.

Forum List

Back