Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

She has literally degraded every person that didnt vote for her. How could someone even want that bitch speaking at their institution?

Wonder if she will merge her list of failures to McCain, Obama and Trump into one comprehensive list 'The Dog ate My Homework' excuses

-Geaux

She has literally degraded every person that didnt vote for her. How could someone even want that bitch speaking at their institution?

They pay her tons of money to speak. Trump has to rent the venue himself. That should tell you something.

They pay her tons of money to speak. Trump has to rent the venue himself. That should tell you something.
They just happened to be one of the people she didnt degrade the shit out of?

Yes, that Progressives are as stupid as a stack of turds. Inner city blacks should take note of how and where Progressives habitually waste money.

5ac581e11f0000270616c5f4.jpeg

Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For ‘Trying To Impeach Me’

Hillary Clinton called out President Donald Trump and Fox News over their obsession with her nearly a year and a half after the election.

“When he can’t think of anything to say, Trump starts chanting it and you sit there and you think, ‘Does he think I was elected?’” she said Tuesday. “I said something publicly a few months ago, Fox News is always trying to impeach me, so someone needs to tell them that it doesn’t apply to a private citizen.”

Clinton was speaking at a Wing workspace panel discussion in New York, where she took on a wide range of issues, including Russian President Vladimir Putin and the tone of today’s politics.

I would hope that we can change the political culture,” she said. “Because I don’t want anybody going through that. I don’t care who you are. I don’t care how much I agree or disagree with you. To be lied about persistently, to be vilified is very harmful.”

But it was her comments about Trump and Fox News that quickly became even more fodder for the network.

“Fox & Friends First” slammed her early Wednesday.

HILLARY AT IT AGAIN,” read a message on the show’s Twitter feed. “The failed presidential nominee going on yet another post-election rant against President Trump, Putin, & Fox News.”

More: Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'

Yes, Trump and Fox News act like Hillary was elected. In fact - she was! Trump is not a legitimate president - so he and Fox News are always trying to impeach Hillary. Go Hillary!

No, Fox and John Trump remind us why the Electoral College made the right call even if I hate Trump!

She didn't degrade anyone she just pointed out the ones who had degraded themselves.

She didn't degrade anyone she just pointed out the ones who had degraded themselves.
You sound like the trump cult.
Funny thing is, both of your messiahs grab em by the pussy HAHA
Hillary-Christina-Aguileras(1).jpg

As Tucker pointed out last night Crooked Hillary is unhinged, she should be in a mental hospital at this point. She can't even comprehend she cannot be impeached because she can;t comprehend how she lost an election totally rigged in her favor.

Ric Flair is more president than Crooked Hillary will ever be and she has to try to get over that fact!

Republicans are embarrassed by their Orange Führer.

Thus it is necessary to pretend that it is she who needs to be investigated, impeached and put in prison.

This is an an amusing but embarrassing sight to behold. Just hold their hand and give 'em a pat on the head.

:itsok:

Republicans are embarrassed by their Orange Führer.

Thus it is necessary to pretend that it is she who needs to be investigated, impeached and put in prison.

This is an an amusing but embarrassing sight to behold. Just hold their hand and give 'em a pat on the head.

:itsok:

Well, in reality world, it is you who should feel embarrassed. All of the blustering you all have done, only to lose out in the end when it matters. :)

She's right.

I agree, but I'm getting tired of her too. I think she needs to find something more rewarding to do with the rest of her life than being a failed presidential candidate. Like Gore, who went on to be a professor. I realize she is always being asked to speak and take part in these panel discussions and so forth, but it can't be good for her to keep focusing on these issues. She should focus on something healthier for her psyche.

I have to agree on this one. I support her right to speak out, but some of the stuff she's been saying just isn't helpful to Dems.

I would say the same of Nancy Pelosi. Time has come for the old guard to make way for the new.

Would rather not see either Hillary or Nancy out campaigning later this year - Obama and Biden are another matter.

And then to blame it on the Russians instead of admitting that your candidate sucked. :lol: I guess whatever you say about Trump would go two-fold for Hillhag then, eh? :D I mean, considering she actually lost to the orange Nazi demon that you want to give up your rights to. Brilliant is what you people are! :lmao:

Forum List

Back