Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

Republicans are embarrassed by their Orange Führer.

Thus it is necessary to pretend that it is she who needs to be investigated, impeached and put in prison.

This is an an amusing but embarrassing sight to behold. Just hold their hand and give 'em a pat on the head.

:itsok:

The only person who needs their hand held......

Hillary's ego is starving.
you are some unknown dude ranting...she has accomplishments ...you losah...sad

Trump approval drops to record low in March
Source: The Hill
BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 04/05/18 08:29 AM E

President Trump's approval rating hit a record low in March, a new poll finds.

Morning Consult's 50 state approval tracker finds 41 percent of registered voters approved of Trump's job performance during March. A majority, 54 percent, disapproved of the president's job performance.

The data from March surpasses the president's previous lows in October and November, when 42 percent of respondents approved of Trump's job performance and 53 percent disapproved.

It also falls below his February approval ratings, when 43 percent of respondents approved of the job he was doing in the White House and 52 percent held the opposite view.

Read more: Poll: Trump approval drops to record low

Morning Consult's 50 state approval tracker finds 41 percent of registered voters approved of Trump's job performance during March. A majority, 54 percent, disapproved of the president's job performance.

The data from March surpasses the president's previous lows in October and November, when 42 percent of respondents approved of Trump's job performance and 53 percent disapproved.

It also falls below his February approval ratings, when 43 percent of respondents approved of the job he was doing in the White House and 52 percent held the opposite view.

But But But ... RASMUSSEN! :)

Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

The poor, senile, 2-time LOSING hag has to actually WIN an election before anyone has to worry about her 'Impeachment'.

Bwuhahahaha.....

She is just trying to stay relevant. She knows she is no longer relevant to anything and will soon probably be losing those big bucks she gets for giving speeches.
She is a Giant in this world compared to little you :21:

She's giant alright....
You want giant here is Giant
cher.jgp_.jpg

CNN’s Don Lemon: If you listen to Trump, you wonder ‘do we live in the greatest country on Earth?'

But But But ... RASMUSSEN! :)
Crazy Raz ...if you go to Rasmussen you will find it there quietly ...Trump fell overall in March ...the Link below is Rasmussen
Trump’s Full-Month Approval Slips in March

I was hoping the whole 2016 election was a bad dream, Trump, Clinton, what bad election.

Clinton needs to move instead blaming everyone and everything for her loss, Trump needs to move on from Clinton also. Time for them to forget about 2016 and focus on today.

No, it's time for Trump to be prosecuted for rigging and stealing the 2016 election. He's a Russian puppet.

Lol! Every time a Republican wins we have the victims claiming the election is rigged. Kick Trump out, then you force in Pence who will win two more terms because you pissed off the Republican base and motivated them to vote. Great idea nutter! Are you people really this stupid or what? Seriously, dude anyone could have beaten Trump but Clinton and you nuts rigged the primaries and now are crying, you need to get a life, just like Clinton does.

She is just trying to stay relevant. She knows she is no longer relevant to anything and will soon probably be losing those big bucks she gets for giving speeches.

You are right because I'm not overweight. :D ROFL!
your ego is

...but Hillarty compared to you LOL you losah..sad

What? Hitlery? :fu:
Yeah she has been and is a person of importance ...you a losah
Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's Chief Legal Analyst: "It is an extraordinary spectacle to see the president reduced to LegalZoom, I think, to get who's going to represent him."

your ego is

Jeffrey Toobin, CNN's Chief Legal Analyst: "It is an extraordinary spectacle to see the president reduced to LegalZoom, I think, to get who's going to represent him."

Has been. Key words. She is just trying to stay relevant, like I said.

I was hoping the whole 2016 election was a bad dream, Trump, Clinton, what bad election.

Clinton needs to move instead blaming everyone and everything for her loss, Trump needs to move on from Clinton also. Time for them to forget about 2016 and focus on today.

No, it's time for Trump to be prosecuted for rigging and stealing the 2016 election. He's a Russian puppet.

Lol! Every time a Republican wins we have the victims claiming the election is rigged. Kick Trump out, then you force in Pence who will win two more terms because you pissed off the Republican base and motivated them to vote. Great idea nutter! Are you people really this stupid or what? Seriously, dude anyone could have beaten Trump but Clinton and you nuts rigged the primaries and now are crying, you need to get a life, just like Clinton does.
Your Orange chumpleton spent years Claiming Obama was Kenyan..LOL and YOU BELIEVED IT LOL...the Orange Mucus thought Obama lost the popular Vote lol
trumprevolution1-20121106.jpg

And then to blame it on the Russians instead of admitting that your candidate sucked. :lol: I guess whatever you say about Trump would go two-fold for Hillhag then, eh? :D I mean, considering she actually lost to the orange Nazi demon that you want to give up your rights to. Brilliant is what you people are! :lmao:

Orange boy lost the popular vote. And now we see the many different ways the Russians infiltrated our system to help Trump.

your ego is

Helloooooo ....If she is a has been why is her name always in the lips of Fox news talking heads and Trump...in any case a has been is Light years ahead of you a NEVER WAS NEVER WILL BE EVER

your ego is

Helloooooo ....If she is a has been why is her name always in the lips of Fox news talking heads and Trump...in any case a has been is Light years ahead of you a NEVER WAS NEVER WILL BE EVER

She is a has been. :D Maybe celebrity apprentice is in her future.

your ego is

You are eaten Up with Female Envy ..

your ego is

This time next year Hillary will be shiting her Depends in 'the sun room'.

Forum List

Back