Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

She is just trying to stay relevant. She knows she is no longer relevant to anything and will soon probably be losing those big bucks she gets for giving speeches.
She is a Giant in this world compared to little you :21:

You are right because I'm not overweight. :D ROFL!
your ego is

...but Hillarty compared to you LOL you losah..sad

What? Hitlery? :fu:
You are eaten Up with Female Envy ..

Sure, that must be what it is. :lol: Anyways, it doesn't change the fact that Hillary is an old lady now with nothing more to do with political life.

She is a has been. :D Maybe celebrity apprentice is in her future.

Well she is not under FBI Investigation "You know who" is LOL...Maybe a Super Max is in his future
c98fe8ab0f1c454b4382bb600b3fad58.jpg

And then to blame it on the Russians instead of admitting that your candidate sucked. :lol: I guess whatever you say about Trump would go two-fold for Hillhag then, eh? :D I mean, considering she actually lost to the orange Nazi demon that you want to give up your rights to. Brilliant is what you people are! :lmao:

Orange boy lost the popular vote. And now we see the many different ways the Russians infiltrated our system to help Trump.

Who's your president? :lol:

I was hoping the whole 2016 election was a bad dream, Trump, Clinton, what bad election.

Clinton needs to move instead blaming everyone and everything for her loss, Trump needs to move on from Clinton also. Time for them to forget about 2016 and focus on today.

No, it's time for Trump to be prosecuted for rigging and stealing the 2016 election. He's a Russian puppet.

Lol! Every time a Republican wins we have the victims claiming the election is rigged. Kick Trump out, then you force in Pence who will win two more terms because you pissed off the Republican base and motivated them to vote. Great idea nutter! Are you people really this stupid or what? Seriously, dude anyone could have beaten Trump but Clinton and you nuts rigged the primaries and now are crying, you need to get a life, just like Clinton does.
Your Orange chumpleton spent years Claiming Obama was Kenyan..LOL and YOU BELIEVED IT LOL...the Orange Mucus thought Obama lost the popular Vote lol
trumprevolution1-20121106.jpg

I never claimed or believed Obama was a Kenyan, just another kids game that the left is now playing with Trump, silly but you nuts love it so...

I didn’t vote for Clinton, didn’t vote for Trump, when you stupid ass nuts get your shit together and actually put out some decent candidates, I’d vote for a Democrat or a Republican, but you put out Trump and Clinton and expect people to vote for trailer trash? You are a fool.

And then to blame it on the Russians instead of admitting that your candidate sucked. :lol: I guess whatever you say about Trump would go two-fold for Hillhag then, eh? :D I mean, considering she actually lost to the orange Nazi demon that you want to give up your rights to. Brilliant is what you people are! :lmao:

Orange boy lost the popular vote. And now we see the many different ways the Russians infiltrated our system to help Trump.

Oregon's governor said she'll refuse Trump's order to send National Guard troops to the Mexico border

I was hoping the whole 2016 election was a bad dream, Trump, Clinton, what bad election.

Clinton needs to move instead blaming everyone and everything for her loss, Trump needs to move on from Clinton also. Time for them to forget about 2016 and focus on today.

No, it's time for Trump to be prosecuted for rigging and stealing the 2016 election. He's a Russian puppet.

Lol! Every time a Republican wins we have the victims claiming the election is rigged. Kick Trump out, then you force in Pence who will win two more terms because you pissed off the Republican base and motivated them to vote. Great idea nutter! Are you people really this stupid or what? Seriously, dude anyone could have beaten Trump but Clinton and you nuts rigged the primaries and now are crying, you need to get a life, just like Clinton does.
Your Orange chumpleton spent years Claiming Obama was Kenyan..LOL and YOU BELIEVED IT LOL...the Orange Mucus thought Obama lost the popular Vote lol

I never claimed or believed Obama was a Kenyan, just another kids game that the left is now playing with Trump, silly but you nuts love it so...

I didn’t vote for Clinton, didn’t vote for Trump, when you stupid ass nuts get your shit together and actually put out some decent candidates, I’d vote for a Democrat or a Republican, but you put out Trump and Clinton and expect people to vote for trailer trash? You are a fool.
you love Trump's Lying you love his sleaze ...you are an enabler

Oregon's governor said she'll refuse Trump's order to send National Guard troops to the Mexico border

We already know that Hitlery is not honest. This thread is about her continuing to seek attention and remain relevant.

Yes, everyone loves that stuff now because Trump has changed the world. :D Lol. Gosh, you give him a whole ton of power. Funny!

Well she is not under FBI Investigation "You know who" is LOL...Maybe a Super Max is in his future

And you are begging him and those like him to take your rights from you. Brilliant! :113:
I am trying to get someone to translate your response from the Zombie GIMP

A brilliant mind like yours can't figure it out, eh? :113: Awesome.

She is just trying to stay relevant. She knows she is no longer relevant to anything and will soon probably be losing those big bucks she gets for giving speeches.
She is a Giant in this world compared to little you :21:

She's giant alright....
You want giant here is Giant
cher.jgp_.jpg

CNN’s Don Lemon: If you listen to Trump, you wonder ‘do we live in the greatest country on Earth?'

Get your own material slack jaw.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/f2/31/91f2315b7cd450971cdaf83cc520db65--reality-check-political-cartoons.jpg

We already know that Hitlery is not honest. This thread is about her continuing to seek attention and remain relevant.
We know Trump is a crook from his fake University his humiliation of all his wives his serial dismissal of marital vows his 4000 law suits his six bankruptcies dozens of accusation of rape and sexual assault ...that is Crooked Donny...his Vietnam Bone spur pussy oput excuse ...LOL Get real He is a Bum

then there is the constant lying 24/7/365

And you are begging him and those like him to take your rights from you. Brilliant! :113:
I am trying to get someone to translate your response from the Zombie GIMP

A brilliant mind like yours can't figure it out, eh? :113: Awesome.
its gibberish ... I am not fluent in gibberish and I do not admire an Orange con man LOL

This time next year Hillary will be shiting her Depends in 'the sun room'.
you are a profound thinker and a wit by USMB Wing nut standard

Seriously? You calling someone else a nut is quite ironic, considering that you are one of the nuttiest of nuts. :D

At least he said you think, I don’t think he has ever put a thought into any of his posts. He is a real

I have Republicans tell me by not voting for Trump I enabled Clinton, I have Democrats tell me by not voting for Clinton I enabled Trump.

You nuts need to think for yourselves instead of letting your party think for you. Until then, this nation will continue to go down the road mediocrity, thanks.

I have Republicans tell me by not voting for Trump I enabled Clinton, I have Democrats tell me by not voting for Clinton I enabled Trump.

You nuts need to think for yourselves instead of letting your party think for you. Until then, this nation will continue to go down the road mediocrity, thanks.

I see you are saying everyone should think like you because you are a gravitas filled white male ... I ain't doing that ... I am not going to listen to pompous

Forum List

Back