Hillary Clinton: ‘Fox News Is Always Trying To Impeach Me’

This is another reason why Faux news want s to Impeach Hillary
4ac5cc33681638234dea673b85169827.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

As she skewered a 12-year-old rape victim on the witness stand and accused her of making up a story, even though she later admits that she believed the girl. Way to go!!! Women and children! Woot! Hitlery is SO on your side, unless it doesn't benefit her. :D

I have Republicans tell me by not voting for Trump I enabled Clinton, I have Democrats tell me by not voting for Clinton I enabled Trump.

You nuts need to think for yourselves instead of letting your party think for you. Until then, this nation will continue to go down the road mediocrity, thanks.

I see you are saying everyone should think like you because you are a gravitas filled white male ... I ain't doing that ... I am not going to listen to pompous

You are the pompous one though. Why that is is yet to be determined though. :D
again your opinions of me have the effect of a butterfly fart on the path of a Pacific Typhoon half a world away...meanwhile Hill is still achieving

Yikes! I think she might want to eat the children.
I hate to say it but Trump would want to "Raw Dog" the Children

I have Republicans tell me by not voting for Trump I enabled Clinton, I have Democrats tell me by not voting for Clinton I enabled Trump.

You nuts need to think for yourselves instead of letting your party think for you. Until then, this nation will continue to go down the road mediocrity, thanks.

I see you are saying everyone should think like you because you are a gravitas filled white male ... I ain't doing that ... I am not going to listen to pompous

again your opinions of me have the effect of a butterfly fart on the path of a Pacific Typhoon half a world away...meanwhile Hill is still achieving
maxresdefault.jpg

So you are saying her opinion is just as important as yours, thanks for the clarification.

Right? :lol:

:eusa_boohoo: "I was born born born , born to be alive..born to be alive"...

As she skewered a 12-year-old rape victim on the witness stand and accused her of making up a story, even though she later admits that she believed the girl. Way to go!!! Women and children! Woot! Hitlery is SO on your side, unless it doesn't benefit her. :D
Fake News

So you are saying her opinion is just as important as yours, thanks for the clarification.
and yours too ...Pizza

Right? :lol:
Left
keith-boykin-keithboykin-1-9h-wen-did-you-know-trump-was-30211979.png

4ac5cc33681638234dea673b85169827.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hillary and her aide crossed the police tape on a dead man's office to steal (and purge) incriminating files, told the authorities she knew nothing about them, only to have them turn up in her living quarters in the WH with her fingerprints all over them.....

...and the WH communication report immediately after Foster's body was found stated Hillary made a call back to Arkansas to break the news of his death...5 minutes before the body was reportedly found...before the report was quickly changed with the explanation that a 'mistake in reporting' had been made. :p

images

:eusa_boohoo: "I was born born born , born to be alive..born to be alive"...

Fake News

Clinton's 1975 Rape Case - FactCheck.org

In 2014, the Washington Free Beacon published the audio of an interview that Arkansas reporter Roy Reed conducted with Clinton in the 1980s. In the interview, Clinton recalls some unusual details of the rape case, and she can be heard laughing in three instances, beginning with a joke she makes about the accuracy of polygraphs.

Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]

At another point, Clinton said the prosecutor balked at turning over evidence, forcing her to go to the judge to obtain it.

Clinton: So I got an order to see the evidence and the prosecutor didn’t want me to see the evidence. I had to go to Maupin Cummings and convince Maupin that yes indeed I had a right to see the evidence [laughs] before it was presented.

Clinton then said that the evidence she obtained was a pair of the accused’s underwear with a hole in it. Clinton told Reed that investigators had cut out a piece of the underwear and sent the sample to a crime lab to be tested, and the only evidence that remained was the underwear with a hole in it.

Clinton took the remaining evidence to a forensic expert in Brooklyn, New York, and the expert told her that the material on the underwear wasn’t enough to test. “He said, you know, ‘You can’t prove anything,'” Clinton recalled the expert telling her.

Clinton: I wrote all that stuff and I handed it to Mahlon Gibson, and I said, “Well this guy’s ready to come up from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice.” [laughs]

Face the facts. Hitlery will do or say anything that she thinks will be beneficial to her. She doesn't give two shits about kids or women. She cares about herself and her money.

No, I am saying we all need to think for ourselves and not let the political systems think for us. We have the rich doing our thinking to our detriment. We have a huge deficit, we are attracting terrible candidates and worse yet they are winning. Our economic future is in deep trouble and we keep spending. One day we will pay dearly.

I want you to think for yourself and look at both parties and see the damage they are doing to the middle class.
Oh I see it ... I see the GOP as 100 percent evil and the Democrats as 95 % evil... I am going for that 5 percent LOL ... One reason I hugely dislike Clinton is her reaction to the vile murder of Qaddafi

I don’t like Trump or Clinton at all and I am at a loss to understand how Trump came out of the GOP as the candidate of choice. I would have preferred Sanders over Clinton or Trump, I was at a complete loss as to how they were our choices.

So, you hate Democrats 95% yet you voted for Clinton? Why?

5ac581e11f0000270616c5f4.jpeg

Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For ‘Trying To Impeach Me’

Hillary Clinton called out President Donald Trump and Fox News over their obsession with her nearly a year and a half after the election.

“When he can’t think of anything to say, Trump starts chanting it and you sit there and you think, ‘Does he think I was elected?’” she said Tuesday. “I said something publicly a few months ago, Fox News is always trying to impeach me, so someone needs to tell them that it doesn’t apply to a private citizen.”

Clinton was speaking at a Wing workspace panel discussion in New York, where she took on a wide range of issues, including Russian President Vladimir Putin and the tone of today’s politics.

I would hope that we can change the political culture,” she said. “Because I don’t want anybody going through that. I don’t care who you are. I don’t care how much I agree or disagree with you. To be lied about persistently, to be vilified is very harmful.”

But it was her comments about Trump and Fox News that quickly became even more fodder for the network.

“Fox & Friends First” slammed her early Wednesday.

HILLARY AT IT AGAIN,” read a message on the show’s Twitter feed. “The failed presidential nominee going on yet another post-election rant against President Trump, Putin, & Fox News.”

More: Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'

Yes, Trump and Fox News act like Hillary was elected. In fact - she was! Trump is not a legitimate president - so he and Fox News are always trying to impeach Hillary. Go Hillary!

Or put her in jail where she belongs!

She is not immune from justice simply because she lost an election.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama is an amazing communicator and campaigner - He'd be an asset to any Dem on the campaign trail.

As Senate campaigns begin, some Democrats flee Obama

"Spooked by President Barack Obama’s low approval ratings, some of his fellow Democrats in tough November election races have begun their campaigns by distancing themselves from the White House and asserting their independence from Obama’s policies."

Just curious.....what color is the sky....

upload_2018-4-5_10-7-52.jpeg

UP YOUR ... OR OBAMA'S ... ASS?

:lmao:

"Madame Resident Clinton" Still enjoying that. How do you impeach someone who's never been president? Only election she ever won was in a state where they'd elect a pile of dog shit if it had a (D) behind it.

"Madame Resident Clinton" Still enjoying that. How do you impeach someone who's never been president? Only election she ever won was in a state where they'd elect a pile of dog shit if it had a (D) behind it.
you voted for a pile of Orange Mucus because he had an R behind him

Just curious.....what color is the sky....

UP YOUR ... OR OBAMA'S ... ASS?

Sucks to be Trump or one of his disciples - The Orange McFucktard is 25 points less popular :D

Obama's First Retrospective Job Approval Rating Is 63%

Nice ATTEMPT to DOGE / RUN AWAY from the FACT that your last statement / post was delusional horse $h!t. As Barry's numbers plunged Democrats wanted nothing to do with him showing up to campaign for them

Funny you should bring up approval ratings - or should I say 'SHOCKING' that you would bring that subject up - since the President's approval rating just hit 51%, surpassing Barry's. It is fun to watch the President wipe out every 'Legacy' / mark left by Barry....

:p

[

Nice ATTEMPT to DOGE / RUN AWAY from the FACT that your last statement / post was delusional horse $h!t. As Barry's numbers plunged Democrats wanted nothing to do with him showing up to campaign for them

Funny you should bring up approval ratings - or should I say 'SHOCKING' that you would bring that subject up - since the President's approval rating just hit 51%, surpassing Barry's. It is fun to watch the President wipe out every 'Legacy' / mark left by Barry....

:p
Trump approval drops to record low in March
Source: The Hill
BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 04/05/18 08:29 AM EDT

President Trump's approval rating hit a record low in March, a new poll finds.

Morning Consult's 50 state approval tracker finds 41 percent of registered voters approved of Trump's job performance during March. A majority, 54 percent, disapproved of the president's job performance.

The data from March surpasses the president's previous lows in October and November, when 42 percent of respondents approved of Trump's job performance and 53 percent disapproved.

It also falls below his February approval ratings, when 43 percent of respondents approved of the job he was doing in the White House and 52 percent held the opposite view.

Read more: Poll: Trump approval drops to record low

Agree. It is time for the old guard to make way for the new. I don't want Biden out in front either. Or Bernie. They are all too old. And I'm in their age range, so it isn't ageism on my part; I just think we need people who are more youthful, energetic, and with possibly a new perspective. One thing that I believe we really need is someone who wants to bring the country back together. The extreme partisanship is destorying the country. I don't think any of the old guard want to work toward a less partisan future. Obama is not 'old guard' to me. He still has something to say, IMO. But the others need to give way to the younger people. Mrs. Clinton is no longer the voice of the Democratic party. I think she is doing more harm than good. As the Right cherry picks what she says to bring out the less flattering quotations, she should reallize that and realize she is just feeding into what they want and being used, and making liberals and Democrats look foolish for supporting her. It harms the party, and that's the main thing.

Obama is an amazing communicator and campaigner - He'd be an asset to any Dem on the campaign trail. But we may disagree a bit on Biden. Yeah, he's old but he has always been really good at connecting with blue collar workers. The Rust Belt is where you'd use old Joe.

Btw, I don't wanna see Bill Clinton campaigning anymore either - he's running a step slow, the voice is wavering and also has his moments of saying stupid stuff, like when he said "Obamacare is the craziest thing in the world" ..

Not helpful either
Both of the Clintons have too much baggage. It's time for them to step away from the pollitical scene.

Forum List

Back