Hillary Clinton has a lot of donors in the Justice Department, with some in high places

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary Clinton has received nearly $75,000 in political contributions from employees at the Department of Justice, the agency that would decide whether or not to act if the FBI recommended charges against Clinton or her aides following its investigation into her private email server.

Justice Department employees have given Clinton far more money than her rivals, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Donald Trump, according to a review of federal campaign contributions for the 2016 presidential cycle.

Clinton collected $73,437 from individuals who listed the “Department of Justice” as their employer. Twelve of the 228 contributions were for $2,700, the maximum individual amount allowed by law.

On the list we find people such as Joshua Geltzer whose occupation turns out to be, Counsel to the Assistant Attorney General for National Security, Department of Justice. Miriam Vogel – another $2,700 donor – is employed as Senior Counsel to Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole. Brian Boynton punches the clock at the Deputy Assistant Attorney General Office of Legal Counsel and was also able to afford a maximum legal contribution to Hillary Clinton. Oh, and here’s a red letter name for you: Renata Hesse is the Principle Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Criminal and Civil Operations.

-------------

Now why would any of her donors in the DOJ want to see their money flushed down the toilet as a result of her indictment?! I would say that this situation constitutes a conflict of interest.

-------------

I’m not surprised in the least to see more evidence that shows the politicization of the Justice Department,” Bossie said in a statement to the Free Beacon. “How can Democrat political appointees fairly investigate someone who is about to become their nominee for president? That’s why last July I called on Attorney General Lynch to appoint an impartial special counsel to investigate the private Clinton email server.”
- David Bossie, President of Citizens United

Yeah, don't hold your breath, David. The blatantly obvious Obama administration cover-up of this scandal continues...the most corrupt administration 'evuh' is going to ensure Hillary 'walks'...

Hillary Clinton has a lot of donors in the Justice Department, with some in high places - Hot Air

Since her email being hacked was brought to the public in 2013, I wonder why the controversy didn't start until last year?

Forum List

Back