Hillary Clinton has a movie coming out

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Have to click read more under the main image to see the story.

I didn't know she even wrote anything. Wonder how this will play into her popularity since I'm guessing it will be out just in time for the next elections where I bet she will be running as the face of the Democrats.

I didn't know she even wrote anything. Wonder how this will play into her popularity since I'm guessing it will be out just in time for the next elections where I bet she will be running as the face of the Democrats.
Gee, that is one more Hollywood offering that I won't be watching along with EVERYTHING they've put out in the last thirty years.

i bet that Louise Penny wrote the great majority of it....

Is she the featured character sans makeup?

I doubt it will make it to the screen.

If it does, the theater audience will look like the cast of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

1645122887962.png

She could shave her ass and walk backward. That would be a lot less scary.
I read the little piece here, was confusing. I thought it would be the story of a manipulative, America hating shrew who, having lost the presidency to a black man after questioning his birthplace and calling him the N word, uses all means at her evil disposal to gain power. Whether ordering the murder of political opponents, the deaths of US soldiers, or committing treason by the compromise of Top Secret documents on her privately operated server, nothing was beyond her self serving agenda.....including the threatening of her letcherous huband to assist her endeavors after she ruined the reputations of his numerous concubines. Soon at a theater near you......

Forum List

Back