🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton Historic Nomination For President! First Time Ever A Nominee Under FBI Investigation

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT. FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

As for her being the first female (is that still politically correct) presidential nominee, I've seen a lot of Democrats who basically say...meh.

Bernie Sanders says he will not step aside and has requested a meeting with Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama. They will meet tomorrow in the White House.

What will be the result?

She is hanging everything on the WOMEN'S CARD. Will it work?

What happens if the first debate is on the economy? Donald Trump will make her look like a fool. Hillary Clinton has admitted she knows nothing about the economy and will put her HUSBAND, (A MALE) in charge of that economy.

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT. FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

As for her being the first female (is that still politically correct) presidential nominee, I've seen a lot of Democrats who basically say...meh.

Bernie Sanders says he will not step aside and has requested a meeting with Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama. They will meet tomorrow in the White House.

What will be the result?

What happens if the first debate is on the economy? Donald Trump will make her look like a fool. Hillary Clinton has admitted she knows nothing about the economy and will put her HUSBAND, (A MALE) in charge of that economy.
7747237.gif

What will be the result?

7747237.gif
there is nothing historic about Hillary or Bambi, period!

Just wait until she wins the election...it'll be another historic day for America.

What will be the result?

I think trumps under investigation too. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Just wait until she wins the election...it'll be another historic day for America.
Yep, it will mark the beginning of the end, like the day the Visigoths sacked Rome.

Whatever loser boy. Glad that you've accepted your messiah is going to lose.

Only a profound douche bag like you would gloat about the end of freedom in the world.
if hillary wins....we can only hope the nations cuts itself in half! and we can go back to the good old days of the 1860's

i thought that Hillary being the first woman to see Huma take a shower made history

What will be the result?

Question:

Has a Presidential Candidate ever been sued for fraud while running for President and if not then how does it feel to have Trump to be the first to ever do that?

Clinton’s really got the ridiculous right running scared.

And it goes to their ignorance of, and contempt for, the American people.

A majority of Americans will vote for Clinton because they know she’s the best qualified, not because she’s a woman or would be the first female president.

NaziCons conjure up their anti-Clinton lies faster than they can be debunked.

Hillary sez "Vote for me because I have a vagigi"! Boy that ought to rev up the base.

Forum List

Back