Hillary Clinton is guilty of spousal abuse, she beat the shit out of Bill

• Banned
Bill Clinton had a ‘shiner’ after WH fight with Hillary Does this person really deserve to be in charge of the USA nuclear arsenal? Heck she might just nuke Monica Lewinski's block
All the philandering he has done probably constitutes spousal abuse, too.

They deserve each other.

But, do we deserve even more of them?
Hillary created the abuse by allowing it. Is Maria Shriver still with Egghead, or did she behave like an adult human and take her kids and leave? Besides all Hilly wants is Huma anyway, Bill is just a punching bag for her.

Yea these people have a really great life.

i wonder how many lamps Hillary destroyed over the 30 yrs she caught bill cheating on him. maybe thats why Bills head looks like the moon

• Banned
Bill Clinton had a ‘shiner’ after WH fight with Hillary Does this person really deserve to be in charge of the USA nuclear arsenal? Heck she might just nuke Monica Lewinski's block

Ah what the secret service is going to tell.......................
Take it easy on her, she was dodging sniper fire and erasing emails with an eraser.
And wiping servers with "like a cloth or something"
yh_82115-1.jpg

She's also a role model for libturds everywhere
The bigger the fuck up you are the more they love you
Bonus points for being black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The picture attached to your name could be the poster familly for the Republican base. I am guessing it is your familly.
The picture matches the articulation and great grasp of the english language that you show in your posts.

She's also a role model for libturds everywhere
The bigger the fuck up you are the more they love you
Bonus points for being black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The picture attached to your name could be the poster familly for the Republican base. I am guessing it is your familly.
The picture matches the articulation and great grasp of the english language that you show in your posts.

And you fit the liberal mold
Limp wristed
Uneducated
Minimum wage earning
Under achiever

The English language is spoken, idiot

Grasp that, as well as a cock into your mouth and ass

And then back to the mouth where it belongs until you learn some fucking manners, faggot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back