Hillary Clinton: LGBT Illegal Aliens 'Deserve a Higher Level of Care' (God Wouldn't Think So!)

• Banned
Yeah, in a padded room in a mental hospital.
if you're talking about the op, a padded room and a high dose of anti psychotics would be perfect!
Why do you support gay illegal aliens?
you're a mental case and my taxes will, if not now someday, support your stay in a state run mental institution.
I see no difference.
Answer the cotton picking question. Why do you support gay illegal aliens?

if you're talking about the op, a padded room and a high dose of anti psychotics would be perfect!
you're a mental case and my taxes will, if not now someday, support your stay in a state run mental institution.
I see no difference.
I already have.

I see no difference.
I already have.
Where?

I see no difference.
I already have.
Where?
Thanks for the rock solid proof of your ignorance.

I see no difference.
I already have.
Where?
Nope! You have not explained on this thread in any detail why you support gay illegal aliens.

I see no difference.
I already have.
Where?
Nope! You have not explained on this thread in any detail why you support gay illegal aliens.

The Hillary lying has begun.
she has to be on par with ted cruz!

You are excusing Hillary's lies by not citing a single lie told by Cruz, noted. /eyeroll
no need every thin ted cruz says is a lie ....(derisive laughter)

So you are lying about Cruz to excuse Hillary's lying, are you a liberal? I ask because that's what I have learned to expect from liberals.

Forum List

Back