🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton lies about Congressional subpoena.

Anyone who uses PoliticusUSA as "proof" of anything is a colossal moron! Why even waste people's time with that laughably bad propaganda?

Hillary's Emails Now Available Online

Here are Secretary Clinton's emails. CLICK HERE!

There you have it you fucking neo con, tea bagging Republican shit talkers. Now instead of listening to FOX NOISE and their lies read the emails for yourselves. Then die of cancer. Bigger Fatter Politics Hillary s Emails Now Available Online

There is nothing there to debate. Sorry you lying right wing fucktards.

You really are a fucking idiot, they already found 15 she didn't provide, are there more, we'll never know, she destroyed the evidence that would prove it one way or the other. Why would she do that?
The deletions are the best thing that could have happened for nuts like you. Now you can argue that there is evidence of what you claim but that it all got destroyed.

I'm curious, Paddy...why do you think Clinton destroyed all those emails after hiding their existence from Congressional investigators in the first place? Are you really that naive that you think Hillary Clinton did what she did innocently? My take on what happened is that the emails in question probably showed Clinton doing things that would be harmful to her politically so she hid them and then when it looked like they might be discovered, she erased them. That's not some "nut" conspiracy theory...it's simply looking at thing realistically.

Dick Cheney and His Invisible Guests - TIME

And there's mention of Slick avoiding subpoenas.

Need I post links as to BushII and Michael Ledeen and the falsified Niger uranium ploy? Colin Powell and the "mobile biological labs?"

It goes on and on. The only significant difference with Hillary is that essentially she's been running since 1992. We've had Whitewater, commodities trading, Vince Foster, Monicagate, and far too many to remember.

And, Walker has his own issues with outright quid pro quo favors for cash.

Possibly the cleanest of the bunch is Rubio .... but he's a first term senator ... , and that might be why he has less of a past. LOL

The Clintons are probably the most secretive nalt pols since Nixon. And THAT gives me pause, because I don't discount the possibility that Hillary really would do something beyond what usually goes on, like spying on political through US security forces. And Slick's Clinton Foundation fundraising that went on WHILE she was SOC reveals a hubris in these folks.

But, who she emailed and who emailed her ..... Hell, if I'm her, I'd hide it too. We all know the gop's attack dogs are on a fishing expedition, and it's all been done before.

There you have it you fucking neo con, tea bagging Republican shit talkers. Now instead of listening to FOX NOISE and their lies read the emails for yourselves. Then die of cancer. Bigger Fatter Politics Hillary s Emails Now Available Online

You really are a fucking idiot, they already found 15 she didn't provide, are there more, we'll never know, she destroyed the evidence that would prove it one way or the other. Why would she do that?
The deletions are the best thing that could have happened for nuts like you. Now you can argue that there is evidence of what you claim but that it all got destroyed.

I'm curious, Paddy...why do you think Clinton destroyed all those emails after hiding their existence from Congressional investigators in the first place? Are you really that naive that you think Hillary Clinton did what she did innocently? My take on what happened is that the emails in question probably showed Clinton doing things that would be harmful to her politically so she hid them and then when it looked like they might be discovered, she erased them. That's not some "nut" conspiracy theory...it's simply looking at thing realistically.
A: She did not hide any e-mails; B: they were her personal e-mails and no one else's fucking business.

A: She did not hide any e-mails; B: they were her personal e-mails and no one else's fucking business.
Well, Paddy, we don't really know if they were all private, but I think you have to be a bit partisan to think she set up Stevens for murder or told the 82nd AB to stand down while their planes were over target while he was still alive.

With all due respect, Paddy...that's a crock! Clinton was conducting all of her State Department email communications through that private email account in violation of existing policy. The reason that government employees are not allowed by law to do just that...is that it IS our business to know how they do their job.

With all due respect, Paddy...that's a crock! Clinton was conducting all of her State Department email communications through that private email account in violation of existing policy. The reason that government employees are not allowed by law to do just that...is that it IS our business to know how they do their job.
Her work related e-mails are our business; her personals one are not. She preserved and turned over the work related ones. The others are not you concern. And she broke no law.

If Clinton wants to claim a right of privacy to her emails...then she should have kept those emails that were work related in a State Department email account like she was supposed to do. Failure to do so means that the only way to determine what is "private" and what is work related is to examine everything because to be quite honest with you...Clinton has an AWFUL history of being forthcoming with documentation.

If Clinton wants to claim a right of privacy to her emails...then she should have kept those emails that were work related in a State Department email account like she was supposed to do. Failure to do so means that the only way to determine what is "private" and what is work related is to examine everything because to be quite honest with you...Clinton has an AWFUL history of being forthcoming with documentation.
Maybe she will do better as President.

You can't mix the two and then claim that YOU are the one who gets to decide what was private and what was not! It's obvious that Clinton got rid of emails that were not personal in nature but would have been harmful to her politically. You can tell that simply by looking at the discrepancy between what Clinton released and what Sidney Blumenthal released.

Her work related e-mails are our business; her personals one are not. She preserved and turned over the work related ones. The others are not you concern. And she broke no law.

BUT SHE GOT TO DECIDE WHICH WERE PERSONAL AND WHICH WERE BUSINESS. DON'T YOU SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? ARE YOU THAT FUCKIN BLINDED BY PARTISAN BULLSHIT?

Maybe?

You can't mix the two and then claim that YOU are the one who gets to decide what was private and what was not! It's obvious that Clinton got rid of emails that were not personal in nature but would have been harmful to her politically. You can tell that simply by looking at the discrepancy between what Clinton released and what Sidney Blumenthal released.
Ah, but here's the rub. Blumenthal was not emailing her in his official capacity. I'd think Hill would have every right, and every reason, to not make public views or advice she got from unofficial contacts, even if the matters discussed were about her job.

Still, it's beyond dispute that she took measures to control what was released, and made sure she'd get to ferret out what she didn't want released.

Sure you do. And there has been nothing disclosed that is harmful to her politically. You morons already hated her and you are the only ones who give a shit about Benghazi and the e-mails.

Maybe?
Yes. But, then again, I really could give a rat's ass about what she wrote in an e-mail. If you morons think that she would have put anything in an e-mail that would have been damaging to her, well, you are dumber than I thought.

Sure you do. And there has been nothing disclosed that is harmful to her politically. You morons already hated her and you are the only ones who give a shit about Benghazi and the e-mails.

LOL...of course nothing has been disclosed that is harmful to her politically! That's the whole reason behind her deleting all those emails in the first place! She doesn't want the public to get a good look at what was going on behind the scenes leading up to Benghazi, during the attacks and with the coverup that followed.

HRC will never be president. Never. Book it.

Maybe?
Yes. But, then again, I really could give a rat's ass about what she wrote in an e-mail. If you morons think that she would have put anything in an e-mail that would have been damaging to her, well, you are dumber than I thought.

I don't think there's any question that there are things in those deleted emails that would damage her image, Paddy. You don't take the political heat that she's been taking for hiding them...and then destroying them...if nothing is there. THAT would be dumb and I don't think Hillary Clinton is dumb when it comes to politics.

LOL...of course nothing has been disclosed that is harmful to her politically! That's the whole reason behind her deleting all those emails in the first place! She doesn't want the public to get a good look at what was going on behind the scenes leading up to Benghazi, during the attacks and with the coverup that followed.
To conservatives, the absence of any evidence is all the proof they need.

Maybe?

I don't think there's any question that there are things in those deleted emails that would damage her image, Paddy. You don't take the political heat that she's been taking for hiding them...and then destroying them...if nothing is there. THAT would be dumb and I don't think Hillary Clinton is dumb when it comes to politics.
There is nothing there because there was nothing to cover up. A bunch of radical attacked the consulate. That is a rather common occurrence in that part of the world. Whether they were worked up by the video, as many others were in that region; or planned the attack because it was close to 9/11 or because they were just bored with life in post-Gadaffi Libya, does not matter.

Forum List

Back