🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton lies about Congressional subpoena.

I'm curious, Paddy...why do you think Clinton destroyed all those emails after hiding their existence from Congressional investigators in the first place? Are you really that naive that you think Hillary Clinton did what she did innocently? My take on what happened is that the emails in question probably showed Clinton doing things that would be harmful to her politically so she hid them and then when it looked like they might be discovered, she erased them. That's not some "nut" conspiracy theory...it's simply looking at thing realistically.
A: She did not hide any e-mails; B: they were her personal e-mails and no one else's fucking business.
Well, Paddy, we don't really know if they were all private, but I think you have to be a bit partisan to think she set up Stevens for murder or told the 82nd AB to stand down while their planes were over target while he was still alive.

Nah, it not a bit partisan at this late date with all the facts that have come out in the many investigations. We all know it was Obama's fault for the stand down order. You see he was hogging the popcorn machine and Mrs. Clinton demanded she have her popcorn before the show started............
There was no stand down order. But, go ahead and keep making things up. The facts are not going to work for you, so make up your own.
Your sarcasm meter is on zero.
I fixed it.

You can't mix the two and then claim that YOU are the one who gets to decide what was private and what was not! It's obvious that Clinton got rid of emails that were not personal in nature but would have been harmful to her politically. You can tell that simply by looking at the discrepancy between what Clinton released and what Sidney Blumenthal released.
Sure you do. And there has been nothing disclosed that is harmful to her politically. You morons already hated her and you are the only ones who give a shit about Benghazi and the e-mails.

LOL...of course nothing has been disclosed that is harmful to her politically! That's the whole reason behind her deleting all those emails in the first place! She doesn't want the public to get a good look at what was going on behind the scenes leading up to Benghazi, during the attacks and with the coverup that followed.
To conservatives, the absence of any evidence is all the proof they need.

If you weren't a blind follower you'd see what everyone else see's.

Clinton lied and she sure a shit doesn't want those e-mails seen by anyone.

Her State Department got four good men killed and then the administration tried to blame it on a video. Another lie.

They had months of warnings about a pending attack and Hilbats State Department did nothing.

If I were her I'd be hiding those e-mails as well.

Believe me if they were innocent then she'd be showing them to anyone who wanted to see them. She isn't so they aren't.

Catch a clue. She's a liar and a fraud.
Odd, you use the word lie often in a comment that itself is a pack of lies. How ironic is that?

Pack of lies huh??

Kinda funny that Clinton won't show all those e-mails and in fact tried to get rid of them.

If she weren't a liar she'd be showing those e-mails to everyone who wanted to see them just to prove she's not hiding anything.

Since she isn't you tell me why she deleted e-mails and tried to hide others. I mean really. You're so in her court you should know, shouldn't you??

No, there were not. But, go ahead and make shit up.

House panel subpoenas State Department over Benghazi

Updated 10:39 AM ET, Wed May 29, 2013

House panel subpoenas State Department over Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com
After she left the post; a subpoena was served on THE DEPARTMENT. Not on Clinton.

I was thinking she left at the end of 2013, doesn't really matter, it included material on her server which she destroyed with the full knowledge of the subpoena. The fact that the Dept of State drug their heals and lied about the availability of the requested material was irrelevant.
So, now that you have been proven wrong, you change your argument? She was not served with a subpoena until 2015, long after her server was destroyed or cleaned or whatever happened to it. There were no subpoenas issued to her or the State Department while she served that included any request, specific or general, for e-mails. Congress does not just get to rummage through the executive branch.

You really are a partisan hack, she had an obligation under law to preserve the emails, all of them. When she used that server for even 1 work related email it became a government server by law, she had no legal authority to destroy it. We now know as a fact that he claim that she turned over all work related material was a lie because of the 15 recently discovered. If you seriously think there aren't more, just because she says so, would make you one pathetic individual. How about you prove she gave them ALL up, oh right you can't because she destroyed the server.
Right. You clowns have been parading around the dead bodies of Stevens and the others trying to pin something on Clinton, without any success at all. That is partisan hackery at its finest. Did it ever occur to you stupid fucks that an e-mail is always on two servers? The one from where it was sent and the one where it was received?

so make up your own.

Okay kewl, Another missing fact was that Mrs Clinton actually recruited the terrorist who attacked the Consulate building. Furthermore she was the executive producer of that video that caused all the riots.....There were fighter planes on the way to strike at those terrorist bastards but Mrs. Clinton ordered them to turn back. How am I doing so far?

A: She did not hide any e-mails; B: they were her personal e-mails and no one else's fucking business.
Well, Paddy, we don't really know if they were all private, but I think you have to be a bit partisan to think she set up Stevens for murder or told the 82nd AB to stand down while their planes were over target while he was still alive.

Nah, it not a bit partisan at this late date with all the facts that have come out in the many investigations. We all know it was Obama's fault for the stand down order. You see he was hogging the popcorn machine and Mrs. Clinton demanded she have her popcorn before the show started............
There was no stand down order. But, go ahead and keep making things up. The facts are not going to work for you, so make up your own.
Your sarcasm meter is on zero.
I fixed it.
Yeah, well, it's tough to say even handed on the topic. On one hand, the admin was in no hurry to say a band of trained terrorists killed the ambassador in a planned attack on a US facility where we were funneling weapons to Islamic fighters. Yet, we are also to ignore the calls from McCain and Graham that led to the admin caving into the arms transfers, as well as the efforts of Mitt to politicize the attack.

The subpoena from the ridiculous witchhunt committee came AFTER her personal e-mails were deleted, as all others before have done, so that's bs. And Hillary IMMEDIATELY said only she had a personal server, she was talking about personal e-mails. Do you brainwashed hater dupes need a diagram.

Disgraceful corporate media looking for controversy for ratings where there isn't any again...

And:

Condoleezza Rice Used a State Department Email Address - Washington Wire - WSJ

"Leon Panetta and Robert Gates, didn’t have official email accounts and did not use personal accounts for government matters, officials said."

"Mr. Colin Powell used a personal account. He says that he didn’t save any of these emails and therefore could not hand them over to the State Department when it asked for them as part of a records preservation effort late last year."

For some historical context, Secretary Kerry is the first Secretary of State to rely primarily on a state.gov email account.”

Ahh, looks like a witch hunt to me. This whole thing is laughable... There seems to be no policy on email accounts...

In the end, she broke no law. Nice try but no law broken.

House panel subpoenas State Department over Benghazi

Updated 10:39 AM ET, Wed May 29, 2013

House panel subpoenas State Department over Benghazi - CNNPolitics.com
After she left the post; a subpoena was served on THE DEPARTMENT. Not on Clinton.

I was thinking she left at the end of 2013, doesn't really matter, it included material on her server which she destroyed with the full knowledge of the subpoena. The fact that the Dept of State drug their heals and lied about the availability of the requested material was irrelevant.
So, now that you have been proven wrong, you change your argument? She was not served with a subpoena until 2015, long after her server was destroyed or cleaned or whatever happened to it. There were no subpoenas issued to her or the State Department while she served that included any request, specific or general, for e-mails. Congress does not just get to rummage through the executive branch.

You really are a partisan hack, she had an obligation under law to preserve the emails, all of them. When she used that server for even 1 work related email it became a government server by law, she had no legal authority to destroy it. We now know as a fact that he claim that she turned over all work related material was a lie because of the 15 recently discovered. If you seriously think there aren't more, just because she says so, would make you one pathetic individual. How about you prove she gave them ALL up, oh right you can't because she destroyed the server.
Right. You clowns have been parading around the dead bodies of Stevens and the others trying to pin something on Clinton, without any success at all. That is partisan hackery at its finest. Did it ever occur to you stupid fucks that an e-mail is always on two servers? The one from where it was sent and the one where it was received?

And I'm very sure you have a complete list of every server she sent an email to, when are you going to proved it to Gowdy?

so make up your own.

Okay kewl, Another missing fact was that Mrs Clinton actually recruited the terrorist who attacked the Consulate building. Furthermore she was the executive producer of that video that caused all the riots.....There were fighter planes on the way to strike at those terrorist bastards but Mrs. Clinton ordered them to turn back. How am I doing so far?

I hear Osama Bin Laden is actually her son. He was called Jeff but he changed his name.

It was difficult raising Jeff in the time she had to sped at Witch Conventions and daily correction with the enemy.

I even heard she is sponsoring ISIS and they will now be wearing Hillary 2016 insead of the usual black flag...

And I'm very sure you have a complete list of every server she sent an email to, when are you going to proved it to Gowdy?
Jeebus you're hopeless, Foxbot. REHAB!!

Says the freako who lacks the ability to communicate in complete sentences. LMAO

I bet you got that list, RIGHT? After all, according to you, you're all knowing.

Says the freako who lacks the ability to communicate in complete sentences. LMAO

I bet you got that list, RIGHT? After all, according to you, you're all knowing.
The point, you fucking moron, is they can subpoena the people they claim that she was discussing Benghazi with.

The point, you fucking moron, is they can subpoena the people they claim that she was discussing Benghazi with.

No the point is she was required by law to preserve ALL of her emails, the fact that there is a question about her compliance should disturb every one who has any concern for the rule of law. Oh right, that wouldn't be any of you commiecrats, would it?

No the point is she was required by law to preserve ALL of her emails, the fact that there is a question about her compliance should disturb every one who has any concern for the rule of law. Oh right, that wouldn't be any of you commiecrats, would it?

Nope. He's a blind follower who can't see the forest for the fucking trees.

You can bet if Clinton were a Rep he'd be singing one different tune. Amen.

Last edited:
Isn't this pure Clinton? Gowdy fails to lay a glove on her as to anything having to do with anything about the emails, probably because there's nothing of substance to the gop's charges, and then she goes off an lies, stupidly, about not being subpoenaed.

So she is either a congenital liar or she has something to hide. Which is it?

Don't know. But she needs to be upfront as much as possible in the coming weeks.
She can't be up front. She's a crook.

Not that it has any bearing on the issue, but actually she was not required to retain private emails.
As we have noted before, in our timeline of regulations related to the controversy, the legal requirement to immediately preserve e-mails from nongovernment e-mail accounts was not made mandatory until nearly two years after she stepped down as secretary of state.
Hillary Clinton s claim that everything I did on e-mails was permitted - The Washington Post

Hillary's Emails Now Available Online

Here are Secretary Clinton's emails. CLICK HERE!

There you have it you fucking neo con, tea bagging Republican shit talkers. Now instead of listening to FOX NOISE and their lies read the emails for yourselves. Then die of cancer. Bigger Fatter Politics Hillary s Emails Now Available Online

There is nothing there to debate. Sorry you lying right wing fucktards.

You really are a fucking idiot, they already found 15 she didn't provide, are there more, we'll never know, she destroyed the evidence that would prove it one way or the other. Why would she do that?
The deletions are the best thing that could have happened for nuts like you. Now you can argue that there is evidence of what you claim but that it all got destroyed.

You ever think if she had a history of being truthful it might not have been an issue, this whole administration, who said they would be the most transparent in history, has attempted to derail every effort at oversight, regardless of their legal responsibilities. What will you say when a republican does the same and sites your dear leader as precedent?

Stop trying to move the goal post and coming up with what ifs as you mix issues with your fact free statements. I asked you for proof and links and all you do is change the subject and deflect.

I love interrogating people like you because your methods of deception are sooooooo predictable but you are not going to distract and lie your way out of this.

0d92625688ebf7ae0a1669094fe8c19c.jpg

Here are some more lies Republicans got caught telling about Hillary and Benghazi. Here are more links that you will not click or read because liars like you who have a depraved indifference for the truth don't want to know the truth. All people like you do is continue your lies. Your philosophy is that if you tell a lie enough eventually people will believe it.

1. GOP Congressman Goes on Fox News and Totally Debunks ...
    aattp.org/gop-congressman-goes-on-fox-news-and-totally-debunks-their...
    Sep 10, 2014 - Home • TEApublican Smack Downs • GOP Congressman Goes on Fox News and Totally Debunks Their Latest Benghazi Lies (Video) ...
  2. ABC News Privileges GOP Lie About Benghazi Document ...
    mediamatters.org/...gop-lie-about-benghazi.../...
    Media Matters for America
    Jun 2, 2015 - An ABCNews.com article prominently highlighted Rep. Darrell Issa's (R-CA) criticisms of the State Department for providing "heavily redacted" ...
  3. Fox Helping GOP Hype (And Lie About) Its Benghazi Report ...
    mediamatters.org/...gop...lie...benghazi/19591...
    Media Matters for America
    Sep 17, 2013 - The Republicans on the House Oversight Committee just released their latest report on last year's attacks in Benghazi. One of its conclusions ...
  4. republican lies Archives - Forward Progressives
    www.forwardprogressives.com/tag/republican-lies/
    May 22, 2015 - Lead GOP Benghazi Investigator Tries To Invent Another ... Tagged With: benghazi, conservative lies, fox news, republican lies, trey gowdy ...
  5. Here's why the GOP is fired up about #Benghazi—and why ...
    www.dailykos.com/.../-Here-s-why-the-GOP-is-fired-up-about-...
    Daily Kos
    May 5, 2014 - Obama didn't steal the 2012 election by lying about Benghazi (and ... The White House also used this belief to deflect GOP criticism of its ...
The fact that most pedophiles are Republicans discredits any thing that they say.

Proof the overwhelming majority of pedophiles are Republican.

CCjH43NUMAA8FR4.jpg

Yes. But, then again, I really could give a rat's ass about what she wrote in an e-mail. If you morons think that she would have put anything in an e-mail that would have been damaging to her, well, you are dumber than I thought.

I don't think there's any question that there are things in those deleted emails that would damage her image, Paddy. You don't take the political heat that she's been taking for hiding them...and then destroying them...if nothing is there. THAT would be dumb and I don't think Hillary Clinton is dumb when it comes to politics.
There is nothing there because there was nothing to cover up. A bunch of radical attacked the consulate. That is a rather common occurrence in that part of the world. Whether they were worked up by the video, as many others were in that region; or planned the attack because it was close to 9/11 or because they were just bored with life in post-Gadaffi Libya, does not matter.

The attack itself is one thing, Paddy.

What Clinton is most likely hiding from public view are the policy decisions made by her leading up to the attack and the planning of the coverup that followed. It's rather obvious that the Clinton State Department went into full on "damage control" following Benghazi...in order to do that the players involved would have needed to communicate with each other. My guess is that some of that was done on what they believed would be a "private" means of communication...the email server that Clinton controlled from her own house.
No cover up. Nothing to cover up. No need to control any damage. No incident has been more investigated that this and they have found nothing.

Come on, Paddy! You KNOW that there was a cover-up! The story that the Obama Administration floated that the attack was because of a demonstration over a YouTube video was totally untrue and they knew it. Congressional investigators were asking for all relevant information on Benghazi and Hillary Clinton hid all of the emails that dealt with Benghazi. You can't come up with a more blatant cover-up if you tried. Very few investigations into an incident have been stonewalled like this one has which is why it's still ongoing.

Not that it has any bearing on the issue, but actually she was not required to retain private emails.
As we have noted before, in our timeline of regulations related to the controversy, the legal requirement to immediately preserve e-mails from nongovernment e-mail accounts was not made mandatory until nearly two years after she stepped down as secretary of state.
Hillary Clinton s claim that everything I did on e-mails was permitted - The Washington Post

With all due respect, Bendog...she wasn't supposed to be conducting ANY State Department business on a private e-mail server. Clinton however ignored the rules and conducted ALL of her State Department business on a private e-mail server which looks bad to start with...but then she hid all those e-mails from investigators which looks even worse...right up until she deleted all of those e-mails which looks absolutely as bad as it gets.

With all due respect, Bendog...she wasn't supposed to be conducting ANY State Department business on a private e-mail server. Clinton however ignored the rules and conducted ALL of her State Department business on a private e-mail server which looks bad to start with...but then she hid all those e-mails from investigators which looks even worse...right up until she deleted all of those e-mails which looks absolutely as bad as it gets.

Yup. Can't look any worse and only an idiot can't see it.

Forum List

Back