Hillary Clinton Lost Because Of...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Barak Obama!

"Hillary Clinton’s staff is still furious over her loss, and more than anything, they blame former President Barack Obama. The camps are clashing over the heated blame game. Clinton’s side insists Obama was the biggest reason she lost"

Thanks, Obama: Hillary Found A New Reason For Her Loss To Trump

"They think his lack of support was more harmful than her scandals, Russian interference in the election or FBI Director James Comey’s investigation."
-- Lack of support? They kept her from being indicted. Perhaps her ungrateful attitude is why Barry didn't give her a pardon?! :p

"Obama didn’t do enough, wasn’t active enough and should have been much less cautious in imposing sanctions on Russia, Clinton’s camp said."

WHY didn't Obama go after Russia when their interference was 1st discovered? Because negotiations with Russia regarding a Syrian Cease Fire was more important to Barry than Hillary winning the election:

"An Obama aide told Axios the White House didn’t come out harshly against Russia because they didn’t want to be seen as politicizing the hacks and using them to grandstand. If they had done so, the aide said, cooperation with Republicans on the state level would have “collapsed.”

I don't know what Hillary is talking about - just like in 2014 Barry came out and declared the election was all about him and his policies...and just like in 2014 Liberals suffered an 'historic, record-setting loss'. If anything, I would argue that Barry did to much! :p

Barak Obama!

"Hillary Clinton’s staff is still furious over her loss, and more than anything, they blame former President Barack Obama. The camps are clashing over the heated blame game. Clinton’s side insists Obama was the biggest reason she lost"

"They think his lack of support was more harmful than her scandals, Russian interference in the election or FBI Director James Comey’s investigation."
-- Lack of support? They kept her from being indicted. Perhaps her ungrateful attitude is why Barry didn't give her a pardon?! :p

"Obama didn’t do enough, wasn’t active enough and should have been much less cautious in imposing sanctions on Russia, Clinton’s camp said."

WHY didn't Obama go after Russia when their interference was 1st discovered? Because negotiations with Russia regarding a Syrian Cease Fire was more important to Barry than Hillary winning the election:

"An Obama aide told Axios the White House didn’t come out harshly against Russia because they didn’t want to be seen as politicizing the hacks and using them to grandstand. If they had done so, the aide said, cooperation with Republicans on the state level would have “collapsed.”

I don't know what Hillary is talking about - just like in 2014 Barry came out and declared the election was all about him and his policies...and just like in 2014 Liberals suffered an 'historic, record-setting loss'. If anything, I would argue that Barry did to much! :p
For all the blustering and blowhard reasons given why she was "qualified" for the job, she now has more reasons she is a loser than anything else in her resume.

Lying Cocksucker in Chief, "I am not on the ballot, but my ideas are!"

Yup.

The whole dimocrap scum party lost on Nov 8th, not just Ubercunt.

Yes, she was a bad candidate. And that's easy to say with 20/20 hindsight. But she was. She was hideous to look at and even more hideous to listen to. Terrible speaker.

But I think whoever dimocrap scum would have run -- They would have lost. The Country is sick and tired of their schtick. They gave it a shot. They let them in to see if they could deliver....

And they couldn't. I could have told them that. dimocrap scum NEVER deliver. But they had a new messenger.

A pretty "black" boy who was about as black as Rachel Dolezal.

He was raised by a White Family, went to White Schools, had all the advantages of White People PLUS all the Advantages of Black People and their Affirmative Action Programs.

dimocraps are scum. You vote dimocrap -- YOU are scum.

Don't like it? Eat one

Barak Obama!

...and shes a loopy kunt

I thought we were all glad that she lost. I certainly didn't want her in that office. Seems some folks can't get over the fact that she did lose.

I thought we were all glad that she lost. I certainly didn't want her in that office. Seems some folks can't get over the fact that she did lose.
I think it more of an issue with who is holding the office now. I think it was pretty clear that neither candidate was considered favorable by the majority of Americans. We need to do better

Hillary is just in denial and is continuing to demonstrate the Democrat Party's tactic of 'Blame-Shifting', preferred over personal accountability.

Despite her LONG history of corruption, lies, ENABLING, Benghazi, her e-mail scandal, etc... - being the worst candidate in US history - she is still trying to blame someone else. :p

I think it more of an issue with who is holding the office now. I think it was pretty clear that neither candidate was considered favorable by the majority of Americans. We need to do better

The "choice" the system vomited up was utterly ridiculous, but it is nonetheless what the american public deserves if all we’re going to do is vote and return to the couch to continue to be economically cannibalized as a society. Power always does whatever it is allowed.

What hurt Hillary is that Obama made the election about his policies and legacy, that was a flesh eating bacteria. I love it when liberals jump on their own hand grenades and fly up in the air.

Barak Obama!

So you're admitting that the Russian hacking beat Hillary Clinton?

lol, fascinating.

Hitlary lost because Trump brilliantly rigged the election and then pretended that it was the democrats who rigged the election against HIM!

Then (laughing at my own sarcasm now) Russia stuffed the ballot boxes to make it look like Hitlary won the popular vote just so no-one would suspect that the fix was in!

Absolutely brilliant!

The "choice" the system vomited up was utterly ridiculous, but it is nonetheless what the american public deserves if all we’re going to do is vote and return to the couch to continue to be economically cannibalized as a society. Power always does whatever it is allowed.
I think more of the responsibility falls to an evolving culture of populism that feeds off drama, disrespect, and lies. Virtues like respect, honestly, integrity, and character are being lost to whomever can yell the loudest, demonize the best, and whomever can cause the biggest scene. Our news feeds off it, our politicians campaiagn and feed off it, our public feeds off it. I'm not sure how to reverse course but I'm scared about what the future holds if we stay on track

.......Her campaign focused largely on minority groups and their issues and ignored the White working and middle class and their issues.

.......Her campaign focused largely on minority groups and their issues and ignored the White working and middle class and their issues.

I have to wonder what percentage of the working class actually vacillates between the two parties with their votes - depending on which party they thinks is looking out for them?

I have been "working class" for 40 years and never once considered voting for a dimocrap for anything.

So you're admitting that the Russian hacking beat Hillary Clinton?
Nope - Learn to read / improve your reading comprehension:

"I don't know what Hillary is talking about - just like in 2014 Barry came out and declared the election was all about him and his policies...and just like in 2014 Liberals suffered an 'historic, record-setting loss'. If anything, I would argue that Barry did to much!"

Not to mention she was the worst Presidential candidate to run in US history...

It's obvious that a lot of irregular and unethical actions went into defeating Hillary, but bottom line, she lost, and it's over. Now we have an orange clown who is determined to piss off every ally we have, and push us back to the 1950s. Bashing Hillary isn't going to make the childish tweets, and the altRight agenda of our new president acceptable, and it's dumb of you to think it will..

I have to wonder what percentage of the working class actually vacillates between the two parties with their votes - depending on which party they thinks is looking out for them?

I have been "working class" for 40 years and never once considered voting for a dimocrap for anything.

I think it was different people within the group. Hillary didn't get the vote Barack did. That doesn't mean I think all those people switched. I think Trump excited different people within the group that didn't vote for Obama.

It's obvious that a lot of irregular and unethical actions went into defeating Hillary...
The only reason Hillary was the nominee was because the Democratic Party rigged their Primary, gave her debate questions in advance, stacked the deck against Bernie, and engaged in voter fraud during their Primaries.

She should have been forced out of the race before the election as she was under MULTIPLE on-going FBI investigations all the way up to days before the election, something no other US Presidential Candidate had been. Everyone damn-well knows if the shoe would have been on the other foot - if a Republican had been under FBI investigation - Liberals would have made sure the GOP candidate would have been forced from the race!

Hillary was protected from indictment!

Liberals vandalized and fire-bombed GOP HQs, intimidated/beat/bloodied Trump supporters - Hillary's campaign was even proven to have financed some of that.

After declaring challenging the election results would be to undermine our democracy liberals tried to claim a win based on irrelevant popular votes, called for recounts, ATTEMPTED TO FLIP ELECTORAL VOTE REPS - engaging in harassment and threats to do so, and finally made the bogus accusation that the Russians 'hacked the election', causing her to lose the election.

The Russians hacked DNC / Liberal e-mails, exposing the DNC's and other Liberals' 'dirty little secrets', which were damaging to Democrats (like being exposed as racists, sexists, anti-Catholic, homophobic Anti-Semites), but this was all of the Democrats' OWN FAULT!
- No one forced them to make such horrific comments / jokes in their e-mails.
- No one forced them to have such slack-ass computer security, like making their password 'password'.

The Russians did NOT hack the election machines...although we learned that Obama and Homeland Security tired to hack the State of Georgia's election system / machines 10 times...and were thwarted each time.

And you say 'irregular and unethical actions' were responsible for causing her to lose? 'Irregular and Unethical' actions were taken to make her the DNC's nominees and to keep her in the race!

Forum List

Back