Hillary Clinton Lost the election

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
And she is never going to win one either, so get over it and resume your lives, smashing cars like the good mental patient that you are

Indeed Hillary Clinton did lose and that explains how Donald Trump will become the president.

Indeed Hillary Clinton did lose and that explains how Donald Trump will become the president.
The sad thing is that perhaps a third of the country does not understand this

No man. We're going to burn the fucking place down. Tomorrow I'll ignore my kids and complain about the lack of jobs I wouldn't have applied for anyway, should they still exist in my neighborhood.

B065B16C-7375-4F1B-BA44-789657A31BB3.jpg

You guys just don't like the truth that the educated cities greatly outproduce you hicks. So yes, keep calling me a idiot, but in reality you're the idiots that sit on your ass all day long and whine. Whine like little fucking babies without a clue of why you're so fucking poor to begin with.

Education + respect for tech and science = most of our nations wealth.

You guys just don't like the truth that the educated cities greatly outproduce you hicks. So yes, keep calling me a idiot, but in reality you're the idiots that sit on your ass all day long and whine. Whine like little fucking babies without a clue of why you're so fucking poor to begin with.

Education + respect for tech and science = most of our nations wealth.

Sorry for your luck mattie... Enjoy eating that concrete samich you raised in the city...

She won the popular vote.
That it antagonizes you folks to no end is hilarious.

Forum List

Back