Hillary Clinton Lost the election

we will never know how many illegals/dead people/fake mail in ballots/etc. voted or sent it. How do you go thru a stack of 20 million paper ballots in California, where none of them have the names/addressess of the person who voted?

She won the popular vote.
That it antagonizes you folks to no end is hilarious.

Doesn't bother me one bit. Our next president not being hillary is enough to make my day. By the way, why did dems run such a corrupt candidate?

Doesn't bother me one bit. Our next president not being hillary is enough to make my day. By the way, why did dems run such a corrupt candidate?
Many of the Dems wanted Sanders, but Clinton just kills the people who get in her way. I thank God for the minorities who stayed home and even though they did not vote for Trump, they helped elect him.

we will never know how many illegals/dead people/fake mail in ballots/etc. voted or sent it. How do you go thru a stack of 20 million paper ballots in California, where none of them have the names/addressess of the person who voted?

Yeah, we’ll never know how many fraudulent trump voters are out there. True

even if Hillary tries to run again in 2020, she will be doing so in a bed/crutches.
I think her own drug intake will finish her off long before she'd be eligible for any political posting.

Gosh, ain't that sumpin'! Funny though, I'm sure that both Trump and Hillary entered the fray in order to win the keys to the Whine House. "Popular vote"? Naw, that's like when the guy in front of you gets the last mug of A & W Root Beer - you go thirsty!

It still feels good to type it.

Hitlary lost...

relieved.gif

And she is never going to win one either, so get over it and resume your lives, smashing cars like the good mental patient that you are

How about, in fairness, we accept the election results in about the same time frame that Trump accepted Obama's election?

Fair enough?

Now subtract the amount Trump voters earned from your 64 percent math idiot.

Lol, you're the idiot as most of you country folks are the biggest serfs in this country as the rich take it all. People like me sat up the networks and make shit run. ;)

You moron the Dem base is the welfare class they aren't producing anything. Sorry to burst your bubble so soon after Trump whooped your ass.

Forum List

Back