Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge Before Entering Event

Support her, vote for her, hold events for her, donate to her campaign,....etc.

Nevermind.

Nothing to see here folks.

I think it's one thing to ask people if they want to donate for help the campaign....but requiring they sign it before entering?
Except they WERE allowed to enter regardless of if they signed anything. But nvm that...

^^^ Dumbfluck ^^^

View attachment 49525
OH! You mean it WAS asking for e-mail? Hossfly
Every site that has a list of information to fill out asks if you want to receive e-mails. This pledge was not about getting on a mailing list. Looks like a desperate plea for sheeple.
It was 100% about getting people on a mailing list. Every single political event in America has something like that to grow candidates e-mail list. This is no different, except a bunch of rubes are running with it to bash a candidate.

Actually, barely anyone is running with it. This is an obscure story dug up by a complete partisan hack here on USMB who spends all day searching for this stuff. It won't have any impact on anything. I don't really know why I care.
upload_2015-9-7_12-8-57.png

Sure you care.

Support her, vote for her, hold events for her, donate to her campaign,....etc.

Nevermind.

Nothing to see here folks.

I think it's one thing to ask people if they want to donate for help the campaign....but requiring they sign it before entering?
Except they WERE allowed to enter regardless of if they signed anything. But nvm that...

^^^ Dumbfluck ^^^

View attachment 49525
Every site that has a list of information to fill out asks if you want to receive e-mails. This pledge was not about getting on a mailing list. Looks like a desperate plea for sheeple.

A request for information would be along the lines of "sign up" to be on hilLIARy's email list. NOT a PLEDGE.
Oh so you've never PLEDGED to give money to a candidate? Or PLEDGED to support them?

No? You've never seen a candidate ask for those things?

:fu:

The story is from RealClearPolitics. They are not a "conservative blog".

Hillary Misses Mark With Millennials | RealClearPolitics
Zito is a partisan hack opinion columnist. Look up any of her other articles. Part of RealClearPolitics is OPINION.
You have throughly made an ass of yourself. Best to run along now, regroup and think up your next asinine post.
Everything I have said is completely true. Your immediate acceptance of wild partisan bullshit makes you look like an idiot.
Everything you've sais is IRRELEVANT TO THE OP.
A fool indeed
I've addressed the OP multiple times. It is complete bullshit.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen you address the OP. Troll.

^^^ Dumbfluck ^^^

View attachment 49525

A request for information would be along the lines of "sign up" to be on hilLIARy's email list. NOT a PLEDGE.
Oh so you've never PLEDGED to give money to a candidate? Or PLEDGED to support them?

I,_____________________ commit to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Zito is a partisan hack opinion columnist. Look up any of her other articles. Part of RealClearPolitics is OPINION.
You have throughly made an ass of yourself. Best to run along now, regroup and think up your next asinine post.
Everything I have said is completely true. Your immediate acceptance of wild partisan bullshit makes you look like an idiot.
A fool indeed

For me, the sheeple that support hiLIARy are held to an extremely low standard (roughly one peg below a retard). I expect them to be uninformed. They rarely disappoint!

:rofl:

^^^ Dumbfluck ^^^

View attachment 49525

Yes, I have, but not as a condition of attending a general campaign event.

This pledge stuff is carp in the first place. The only thing any politician running for public office should pledge to is the U.S., not to a political party or the Grover Norquists of the world. Nor should people like W/Cheney or Clinton require people to sign any kind of pledge to attendpolitcal speeches; etc.
These political pledges are something I'd expect from criminal organization or dictatorships.

I wouldn't put it past her. We saw her corral and rope off people who were in the media. She needs to have total control over her subjects Yet they still go vote for her.

she really believes she is Entitled, even after her subjects Rejected her the last time and voted for some nobody community agitator man over her.
But , $$$$$$$$$ and Power is what she seeks in running for President and you little people aren't going to get her way again.

Hypocrisy at its best. The GOP loyalty pledge signed and......silence.....
Stupidity at its finest.
The gop pledge is for CANDIDATES
Hillarys pledge is for VOTERS

So many dumbfucks on the left

It was for kids at a college campus. Any loyalty pledge is useless and stupid. Trump will tear his up if he loses the. GOP nomination. COUNT ON IT!
So you admit it was STUPID.

Progress

Both the GOP and Hillary's pledge were meaningless and stupid. They mean nothing!

Yes, I have, but not as a condition of attending a general campaign event.
That on the word of a single historically partisan reporter. Who somehow found a bunch of Bernie Sanders fans in the crowd of people who had just pledged to vote for Hillary.

Go figure.

A fool indeed
I've addressed the OP multiple times. It is complete bullshit.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen you address the OP. Troll.
You've ignored the op & twisted it so it doesn't look like it should. You sir are the troll. Politicians should be attempting to WIN OVER VOTERS with a message not try to beat them into submission with stupid loyalty forms before the event has even been held.

Hillary fail & old school ass kissing

Is she going to be swooping down on her scary broom to come get you if you don't sign Hoss? :rolleyes:

I,_____________________, should be committed for considering a vote for Hillary Clinton

I wouldn't put it past her. We saw her corral and rope off people who were in the media. She needs to have total control over her subjects Yet they still go vote for her.

she really believes she is Entitled, even after her subjects Rejected her the last time and voted for some nobody community agitator man over her.
But , $$$$$$$$$ and Power is what she seeks in running for President and you little people aren't going to get her way again.

Hypocrisy at its best. The GOP loyalty pledge signed and......silence.....
Stupidity at its finest.
The gop pledge is for CANDIDATES
Hillarys pledge is for VOTERS

So many dumbfucks on the left

It was for kids at a college campus. Any loyalty pledge is useless and stupid. Trump will tear his up if he loses the. GOP nomination. COUNT ON IT!
Sorry, but Trump isn't a Democrap.

He proved he was at the very least, an honest person when he refused to pledge his support on national television during the first debate.
Assuming he's a lying fuck like every Democrat candidate you people have supported since the 90s is I suppose the only consolation you have.

All Republicans in the House & Senate signed a Pledge to Cause Rampant Inflation & Sky High Prices. They Succeeded! That's why I am no longer a Republican!
Do you have a copy of that pledge, or are you just being sarcastic?

Is she going to be swooping down on her scary broom to come get you if you don't sign Hoss? :rolleyes:

that is a scary idea....

th

Seriously folks, what difference does it make? This is all part of a vast right wing conspiracy.

People should and do trust hiLIARy. she said so herself!
She's inevitable, can't be beat, it's her turn!!

people%2Bshould%2Band%2Bdo%2Btrust%2Bme%2B-%2Bhillary%2Bclinton.jpg

Forum List

Back