Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge Before Entering Event

Mudwhistle that's the shittiest source I've ever seen. Nothing more than a smear piece.
Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg
Every source I see reporting this is partisan nonsense. Mostly anti-Hillary blogs.
Yeah......so they're all liars.

Put your head back in the sand dude.

typical-liberal-bury-their-heads-in-the-sand-political-poster-1283367377.jpg

Mudwhistle that's the shittiest source I've ever seen. Nothing more than a smear piece.
Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg
Every source I see reporting this is partisan nonsense. Mostly anti-Hillary blogs.

Hillary handed out pieces of paper where you could sign up for e-mails. At the top it asks you to pledge to vote for her. The rest of what's in the articles is spin and lies.

Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg

Hillary handed out pieces of paper where you could sign up for e-mails. At the top it asks you to pledge to vote for her. The rest of what's in the articles is spin and lies.
Support her, vote for her, hold events for her, donate to her campaign,....etc.

Nevermind.

Nothing to see here folks.

I think it's one thing to ask people if they want to donate for help the campaign....but requiring they sign a pledge to vote for her before entering?

you probably support Obama's deal with Iran.
It's a GREAT deal. Ask the former heads of Mossad, and all the ex-CIA and U.S. Generals and Admirals who support it. Or ex-Bush officials. Or ex-Reagan officials.

They all agree it's a great deal for the U.S.

Thank you, President Obama (praise be unto Him!)
Have you read the deal?

Did you know that Iran has already said that they refuse to abide by it?

Obamabots don't read, they just do what they're told.

Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg

Nevermind.

I think it's one thing to ask people if they want to donate for help the campaign....but requiring they sign it before entering?
Except they WERE allowed to enter regardless of if they signed anything. But nvm that...

Those that signed all agreed not to run as a 3rd party candidate. lol

hilLIARy is the Worst Retail Presidential Candidate in ages.

Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg

Nevermind.

I think it's one thing to ask people if they want to donate for help the campaign....but requiring they sign it before entering?
Except they WERE allowed to enter regardless of if they signed anything. But nvm that...
Where did you read that?

Or did you make it up?

Nevermind.

Where did you read that?

Or did you make it up?
Your hyper-partisan source made it all up.

Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg

This thread isn't about "the rest of the article" you stupid fucking hack.
Your blatant ignorance explains how liberals keep getting elected.

I wouldn't put it past her. We saw her corral and rope off people who were in the media. She needs to have total control over her subjects Yet they still go vote for her.

she really believes she is Entitled, even after her subjects Rejected her the last time and voted for some nobody community agitator man over her.
But , $$$$$$$$$ and Power is what she seeks in running for President and you little people aren't going to get her way again.

Hypocrisy at its best. The GOP loyalty pledge signed and......silence.....

I wouldn't put it past her. We saw her corral and rope off people who were in the media. She needs to have total control over her subjects Yet they still go vote for her.

she really believes she is Entitled, even after her subjects Rejected her the last time and voted for some nobody community agitator man over her.
But , $$$$$$$$$ and Power is what she seeks in running for President and you little people aren't going to get her way again.

Hypocrisy at its best. The GOP loyalty pledge signed and......silence.....
Stupidity at its finest.
The gop pledge is for CANDIDATES
Hillarys pledge is for VOTERS

So many dumbfucks on the left

Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg

Bull. Shit. Look at the stupid pledge. It's not an "E-mail Request." You are one of the dupes who are going down with the ship even after the captain abandons ship.

Nevermind.

Where did you read that?

Or did you make it up?
Your hyper-partisan source made it all up.
Show something that proves it was made up or STFU!!

Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg

Nevermind.

I think it's one thing to ask people if they want to donate for help the campaign....but requiring they sign a pledge to vote for her before entering?

It's not enforceable, as hilLIARy will learn in the primary.

Bud....try Googling it.

It's all over the place.

SalenaZito on Twitter

Capture5.jpg

Nevermind.

^^^ Dumbfluck ^^^

COTaY0XWoAAaGcC.jpg

Forum List

Back