Hillary Clinton Makes Voters Sign Loyalty Pledge Before Entering Event

Queen-Hillary.jpg

When I saw this on Drudge this morning I thought it was a joke. But nope, it's real. Hillary made everyone who entered her event in Cleveland, Ohio, sign a loyalty pledge to vote for her in the election before they were allowed to enter.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I wonder why she even held the event in the first place if they were already in the bag. I thought townhalls and campaign events were supposed to be for a way to convince voters that you're a good candidate....not bring in only people that have already made up their minds.

I guess she wants to be worshiped, not challenged.

You need to see the pledge form at this site before they are forced to take it down.

51-IB11MFzL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I wonder what would happen if she asked them for a proof they're legally in the US...

Queen-Hillary.jpg

When I saw this on Drudge this morning I thought it was a joke. But nope, it's real. Hillary made everyone who entered her event in Cleveland, Ohio, sign a loyalty pledge to vote for her in the election before they were allowed to enter.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I wonder why she even held the event in the first place if they were already in the bag. I thought townhalls and campaign events were supposed to be for a way to convince voters that you're a good candidate....not bring in only people that have already made up their minds.

I guess she wants to be worshiped, not challenged.

You need to see the pledge form at this site before they are forced to take it down.

51-IB11MFzL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Just like your pathetic weak ass party made Trump the rug sign a pledge not to run as an I, huh??:cuckoo:

Im guessing here in your tiny weak little mind only the Repugs can make folks sign pledges??:oops-28:

Forum List

Back