Hillary Clinton opposes the 1st Amendment

I say just do away with the damn Constitution seeing neither candidate nor those voting for them respect that damn piece of paper!

Too late

I say just do away with the damn Constitution seeing neither candidate nor those voting for them respect that damn piece of paper!

Obama, He done been dere and He done dood dat.

George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, G. Ford, Richard Nixon, LBJ, JFK and so on!

I have read that many Presidents have taken a major crap on the Constitution over many generations, so why get upset when President Obama acts just like most Presidents?

I have read that many Presidents have taken a major crap on the Constitution over many generations, so why get upset when President Obama acts just like most Presidents?

I hear there are a lot of women being raped in Sweden why get upset about women being raped in America.

You got yourself a major stupid comment there.

You'd probably be the first one to cry like a baby if that happened.

I hear there are a lot of women being raped in Sweden why get upset about women being raped in America.

No, what is stupid is to pretend that Hillary Clinton is any different from any other Politician that has ran for office. The reason why your twat is so upset about her is because she's a Democratic whore and not the GOP whore of the moment.

As for President Obama that the other poster brought into the conversation the reality is he is no different than GWB, and yet you never bitched a moment when GWB was President, but let a Democrat win the office then your twat get all wet and upset!

You'd probably be the first one to cry like a baby if that happened.

No, neither political party respects the constitution and what I gather from what I have read that you have written neither do you!

You're the type that believe the Constitution is for White Males over 21 and own land while the reality is it is for every American Citizen no matter their race, sex, religion or if they like it when some guy rams it up their ass!

Wow, so does Trump. I hear he is against the freedom of the press.

You just lied your face off about what Trump said and this thread isn't about him anyway.

Before you slag the opposing side for something you think is bad, you best make sure your guy isn't doing it too.
Cp1erFhWYAA9OG3.jpg

Exclusive: Text of the Speech Donald J. Trump Might Give

Emotional Obama Tearfully Thanks Trump for Granting Him Citizenship - The New Yorker

Trump Spends Entire Classified National Security Briefing Asking About Egyptian Mummies

Etc., etc., etc. He's doesn't know shit. This is America.

Seems the stupid Liberals here are incapable of addressing the topic. This must be really pissing them off.

No, what is stupid is to pretend that Hillary Clinton is any different from any other Politician that has ran for office. The reason why your twat is so upset about her is because she's a Democratic whore and not the GOP whore of the moment.

As for President Obama that the other poster brought into the conversation the reality is he is no different than GWB, and yet you never bitched a moment when GWB was President, but let a Democrat win the office then your twat get all wet and upset!

So how the fuck do you know he didn't bitch at the time about Bush Jr?

You two butt buddies or something?

Too late

Obama, He done been dere and He done dood dat.

George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, G. Ford, Richard Nixon, LBJ, JFK and so on!

List what those others did that was unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back