Hillary Clinton politicizes 80th anniversary of D Dday

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
77b5ef27-6355-4e24-b7d7-65982d4d8f01-1052x615.jpg

So disgusting.

She took these mens’ lives and made it about Trump.

So evil

I thought she was still locked up for using email. :abgg2q.jpg:
It looks like someone else could be facing jail time being that he`s too obese to be picking up litter along the highways.

My parents went to Normandy about 10 years ago. I have not been.

They told me the locals IN NORMANDY rolled out the red carpet for them as Americans and said they LOVE AMERICANS.

My dad told a cafe owner that his dad fought for the Allies, the guy gave them a free lunch as a thank you.

And Hillary makes this about Trump.

She is incorrect. When Biden wins again we will need to brace for the illiberal Blitzkrieg Benedict Donald and his party of followers will likely use to try and overturn that election too. They might even get violent again. But they might not.

She is incorrect. When Biden wins again we will need to brace for the illiberal Blitzkrieg Benedict Donald and his party of followers will likely use to try and overturn that election too. They might even get violent again. But they might not.
Poor Dems, team Trump will win then we will make Dems lives miserable and get revenge!

Tissue? The 6-3 SCOTUS was only the beginning of the Dem's suffering. :muahaha:
Thanks. I was laughing so hard, tears came to my eyes. How'd those 2020 election cases go in the SC for Donnie Dangerously? I'm pretty sure the MAGANUTS on the SC are only 2. So good luck with your dreams of them establishing an illiberal Democracy. I doubt the liberals will go gently into that good night.......

Dishonoring the memories of those that fought for this nation is calling them “losers” and “suckers.”

So you hate Hillary and Trump.

You hold Hillary to your standards for Trump?

It excuses Hillary because you have TDS?

Truth be told, at this point, I really can't stand the Clintons. I wish they would go away.

Brah, she couldnt just say, “We thank these brave men for paying the ultimate price for freedom”

She had to make it about Trump.

I totally agree with you. Just go away Hillary.

Forum List

Back