🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Hillary and Bill Clinton are quite possibly the most scandal-ridden and potentially corrupt man-and-wife tag-team ever to soil the American political landscape.

The perfect standard bearers for The Left.

I'll be curious to see whether America has the sense and the courage to try to do better.

Is it any wonder America is in such bad shape, with the number of Americans who would gladly vote for lying corrupt pols.

Who is more qualified than Hillary to be president?

My Dingo.

A pile of shit laid by my Dingo.

kn041115dAPR20150410014511.jpg

Hillary is a crook

May be Americans need a female crook as their Prez.

What do I care
When are you going to realize that you're too stupid even for this forum? Seriously, were you often dropped on your head as a child? What is your excuse? What makes you so consistently insignificant? Do you ever wonder why you aren't smarter? These are things you should consider before posting on a public forum.

Limit the shit you speak Limishit....

bloody idiot
But that doesn't explain why you're so shallow and ignorant. I don't believe you've really thought about this. Can you think about anything? Are you able to think about what you're thinking about?
:offtopic: :fu: :up_yours:

Glad to see the rights Obama DS is lessening, after he took US from a nation in 2 UNFUNDED wars with an economy dumping 700,000+ jobs a month and falling 9% the last quarter of 2008.

Unfortunately the right will get hung up on Clinton DS, AGAIN. Weird how horrible those Clinton years were right? lol

deficit-pig-eating-bush-tax-cuts.jpg

The Bush Era Tax Cuts Didn't Create The Wealth They Were Supposed To

The Bush tax cuts were a test of these claims about supply-side economic policies. To justify the tax cuts the nation was, in effect, given a business prospectus from the Republican Party.

We were promised that cutting taxes on the wealthy would result in much higher economic growth and broadly shared prosperity. For those who wondered how we would pay for such a large cut to the government’s revenue stream, the Republican prospectus had a remarkable claim.

The tax cuts wouldn’t cost us anything. Growth would be so strong that the tax cuts would more than pay for themselves. Even those who admitted that the tax cuts might not be fully self-financing still made strong claims about faster economic growth offsetting much of the lost revenue from the tax cuts.

The reality, of course, has been quite different

Bush Era Tax Cuts Didn t Fix Economy - Business Insider

Supply-Side Economics Sounds Good But It Hasn't Worked

Supply-Side Economics Sounds Good But It Hasn t Worked Byron Williams

Growth%2Bof%2BFamily%2BIncome.jpg

Please will someone try to explain how being the first lady qualifies someone to be president.

Please will someone try to explain how being the first lady qualifies someone to be president.

Senator, SOS, attorney. Intelligent..

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.
She has a name and a vagina. In the Democrat party it's all you need to be qualified.

She has a name and a vagina. In the Democrat party it's all you need to be qualified.

Maybe that should be her new campaign slogan...... Let's trade up from a twit to a twat......:badgrin:

Actually, Commie Cruz has "NO Record"...because he ain't done nothin' but obstruct and put on clown shows.

Just what are her accomplishments while in those positions? Riding on Bill's coat tails is not much, her Hillary Care failure is not mote worthy and she did nothing while Secretary of State. Looks like all her scandals will bring her down.

Forum List

Back