🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Please will someone try to explain how being the first lady qualifies someone to be president.

Senator, SOS, attorney. Intelligent..

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would right wingers EVER have Bubba?

Like the right wingers would EVER vote for Hillary, lol

BGXN6G4CAAAs2tc.jpg

so you are seriously trying to say Hillary was telling the truth about her and bill struggling financially when they left the white house despite having 8 years of a presidents salary, multimillion dollar book deal and a speaking tour gig?

or are we just so good we can get Hillary to make such ridiculous claims on video? Maybe we have a Hillary look alike lying to the people.

Please will someone try to explain how being the first lady qualifies someone to be president.

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.
She has a name and a vagina. In the Democrat party it's all you need to be qualified.

And you wingnutters question when your war on women is pointed out Bubba? lol

how is pointing out the fact that you only care about her being a woman a war on women?

personally I would love to vote for a qualified woman for president. Its not Hillary and I wont be voting for her simply because she is a woman.

back to the op ..

Qualifications for the Office of President

• Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
  • No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
next.

He'd have to save a bunk for Colin Powell if they tried.

Seeing how Powell illegally destroyed thousands of official communiques kept on an illegal server...

Oh wait...

Who says that Hillary destroyed any official communiques? Remember, you'd need proof of this. Not merely the accusation.

And Powell had his own 'illegal server' as you call it.

Just what are her accomplishments while in those positions? Riding on Bill's coat tails is not much, her Hillary Care failure is not mote worthy and she did nothing while Secretary of State. Looks like all her scandals will bring her down.

In other words - you ain't too fucking informed.
Well how well informed are you Lakhota? What were her accomplishments as SOS?

Well, looks like Lakhoda is about as well informed as Clay Aiken.

Watch Clay Aiken Struggle To Name One Thing Hillary Clinton Has Ever Done

Just watch him struggle to find even one accomplishment of Hillary. Just like Lakhoda.

[
Who says that Hillary destroyed any official communiques? Remember, you'd need proof of this. Not merely the accusation.

And Powell had his own 'illegal server' as you call it.

Hillary says so.

{
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton deleted nearly 32,000 emails she deemed private from her time in the Obama administration and refused Tuesday to turn over her personal email server, insisting she “fully complied” with the law and that voters will have to trust her judgment.

Answering questions for the first time about her emails, Mrs. Clinton said she’s turned over to the State Department 55,000 pages of emails she deemed work-related, but said she got rid of the rest last year. She defended her decision to keep control of her emails by using a private account, saying previous secretaries did the same thing, and saying it was more “convenient” for her this way.

“I wanted to use just one device for both personal and work emails instead of two,” she said in a hastily called press conference after she spoke at the U.N. Conference on Women.

Read more: Hillary Clinton deleted 32 000 private emails refuses to turn over server - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter}

At least TRY to follow along.

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would right wingers EVER have Bubba?

BGXN6G4CAAAs2tc.jpg

so you are seriously trying to say Hillary was telling the truth about her and bill struggling financially when they left the white house despite having 8 years of a presidents salary, multimillion dollar book deal and a speaking tour gig?

or are we just so good we can get Hillary to make such ridiculous claims on video? Maybe we have a Hillary look alike lying to the people.

You mean the couple who owed millions to lawyers thanks to the right wings obnoxious BS?

She has a name and a vagina. In the Democrat party it's all you need to be qualified.

And you wingnutters question when your war on women is pointed out Bubba? lol

how is pointing out the fact that you only care about her being a woman a war on women?

personally I would love to vote for a qualified woman for president. Its not Hillary and I wont be voting for her simply because she is a woman.

Right Bubba, THAT'S all you wingnutters do *shaking head*

Hillary says so.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton deleted nearly 32,000 emails she deemed private from her time in the Obama administration and refused Tuesday to turn over her personal email server, insisting she “fully complied” with the law and that voters will have to trust her judgment.

Personal emails aren't official communiques.

So who says that Hillary destroyed any official communiques?

There's you, citing you and......who?

The Secretary of State sending emails is not "personal."

You can lie for Hillary - and you will, but playing dumb doesn't cut it.

{
“We learned today, from her attorney, Secretary Clinton unilaterally decided to wipe her server clean and permanently delete all emails from her personal server. While it is not clear precisely when Secretary Clinton decided to permanently delete all emails from her server, it appears she made the decision after October 28, 2014, when the Department of State for the first time asked the Secretary to return her public record to the Department.

“Not only was the Secretary the sole arbiter of what was a public record, she also summarily decided to delete all emails from her server ensuring no one could check behind her analysis in the public interest.

“In light of the Secretary’s unprecedented email arrangement with herself and her decision nearly two years after she left office to permanently delete all emails and because the equities at stake involve not only those of the Select Committee and Congress more broadly, but also those of the American people and their right to the full record of her tenure as secretary of State, we will work with the leadership of the House of Representatives as the Committee considers next steps. But it is clear Congress will need to speak with the former Secretary about her email arrangement and the decision to permanently delete those emails.”}

Did Hillary Clinton destroy evidence in wiping clean her email server video - CSMonitor.com

Hillary is a crook, you know it, I know it, and the public knows it.

You think being a crook is clever - I don't.

The Secretary of State sending emails is not "personal."

Says you, citing yourself. But that's not the standard an Attorney General would use, is it?

An Attorney General would use the standards of the law. What law requires Hillary to turn over or record personal emails?

By all means show us. Because personal emails aren't official communiques. No matter how hard you might wish they were.

Hillary is a crook, you know it, I know it, and the public knows it.

You think being a crook is clever - I don't.

Hillary's polling numbers are virtually unchanged. The 'email' accusations mean exactly dick to the public. As they're mere insinuations.

A court of law requires proof. Not merely accusations. And you've got nothing.

If the Republicans force her to defend her performance relating to the Benghazi attack, I think she will be very hard pressed to do so. There's just too much evidence of incompetence and evasion.

I think her overall performance as Secretary of State could prove to be a problem for her if the Republicans do an effective job of laying out the facts about her record. Some of the biggest foreign policy blunders in recent memory happened on her watch, but she could blunt the effect of these by distancing herself from Obama on them.

I think another problem for her will be the many times she has been indisputably caught lying. Yes, she has always claimed she misspoke/misremembered, but that excuse starts to wear thin in a hurry when the sheer number of her lies is presented.

A person can be dishonest and shady and still be an effective president in terms of economic, foreign, and governmental policy. Caesar Augustus was a scumbag in his personal morals, but he was undeniably a capable administrator who brought Rome to new heights of economic prosperity and stability.

I still think there is reason to hope that Hillary would govern much like her husband did, and that would be a marked improvement over Obama.

BGXN6G4CAAAs2tc.jpg

You mean the couple who owed millions to lawyers thanks to the right wings obnoxious BS?

dont comit crimes and you won't need criminal attorneys

but pretending as though they are financially struggling is pure nonsense despite attorney costs

Forum List

Back