🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Senator, SOS, attorney. Intelligent..

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.
She has a name and a vagina. In the Democrat party it's all you need to be qualified.

And you wingnutters question when your war on women is pointed out Bubba? lol

how is pointing out the fact that you only care about her being a woman a war on women?

personally I would love to vote for a qualified woman for president. Its not Hillary and I wont be voting for her simply because she is a woman.

Right Bubba, THAT'S all you wingnutters do *shaking head*

it is. So why do you feel the need to lie? Are you that insecure about your positions?

heaven forbid you try to get elected on your merits. Nope. You need to distract people with bs. Why do you suppose that is?

[
Says you, citing yourself. But that's not the standard an Attorney General would use, is it?

I realize you are a democrat, thus dishonest. And that you are a hack - but the CS Monitor is not me, and the link was provided.

You are simply desperate and flailing wildly to lie for your party.

It's rather pathetic.

An Attorney General would use the standards of the law. What law requires Hillary to turn over or record personal emails?

By all means show us. Because personal emails aren't official communiques. No matter how hard you might wish they were.

Hillary's polling numbers are virtually unchanged. The 'email' accusations mean exactly dick to the public. As they're mere insinuations.

A court of law requires proof. Not merely accusations. And you've got nothing.

ROFL

You lie to yourself, along with everyone else, huh?

The Right has no answers to America's problems, so they must deflect by going on the offensive against Hillary.

That's what the motivation behind the next eleventy-thousand topics about Clinton will be.

*yawn*

[
Says you, citing yourself. But that's not the standard an Attorney General would use, is it?

I realize you are a democrat, thus dishonest. And that you are a hack - but the CS Monitor is not me, and the link was provided.

You are simply desperate and flailing wildly to lie for your party.

It's rather pathetic.

Yawning.

Personal emails still aren't official communiques. Ending your entire argument.

If you have evidence that Hillary destroyed any official communique, show us. Don't tell us. Your article certainly has none.

Yawning.

If you have evidence that Hillary destroyed any official communique, show us. Don't tell us. Your article certainly has none.

Lie all you want, the fact remains that Hillary conducted official state department business through a private mail server outside of the control of the government - an act of espionage - and subsequently deleted all content - an act of obstruction of justice.

You are a hack and uninterested in the facts, you only hope to distort and deceive. I don't think the public is deceived.

Yawning.

Lie all you want, the fact remains that Hillary conducted official state department business through a private mail server outside of the control of the government - an act of espionage - and subsequently deleted all content - an act of obstruction of justice.

You are a hack and uninterested in the facts, you only hope to distort and deceive. I don't think the public is deceived.

You can accuse me of whatever you'd like. Its wholly irrelevant to whether or not you have proof that Hillary destroyed official communiques. Either you can show us this evidence or you can't.

And you can't.

And if you want to claim that running an outside server for official state department business is an act of 'espionage', then you'll need a cell for Colin Powell. Who did the exact same thing.

Surely you called for Powell to be tried for espionage when it was found that he used an outside server. Surely you did.

Hillary is clearly the best choice for president - especially considering the alternatives.
Ah, so you know she is not the best candidate, it is just that you hate Republicans and she is the only Democrat. It took a while, but you finally make sense.

Hillary is clearly the best choice for president - especially considering the alternatives.
Ah, so you know she is not the best candidate, it is just that you hate Republicans and she is the only Democrat. It took a while, but you finally make sense.

I used to vote more Republican than Democrat. That all ended with Reagan - when Republicans became rabid and batshit crazy.

LMAO, the bitch didn't want any military around her in uniform and called her secret service detail pigs the first time she was a resident of the white house, the perfect candidate for CIC.

I used to vote more Republican than Democrat. That all ended with Reagan - when Republicans became rabid and batshit crazy.
I don't believe a bit of that.

The irony of it is that nearly all of the dead in Benghazi would vote for Hillary had she allowed them to live.

I guess it's hard to avoiding shooting oneself in the ass when the ass is located twixt the ears.....

Senator, SOS, attorney. Intelligent..

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would right wingers EVER have Bubba?

Like the right wingers would EVER vote for Hillary, lol

BGXN6G4CAAAs2tc.jpg

so you are seriously trying to say Hillary was telling the truth about her and bill struggling financially when they left the white house despite having 8 years of a presidents salary, multimillion dollar book deal and a speaking tour gig?

or are we just so good we can get Hillary to make such ridiculous claims on video? Maybe we have a Hillary look alike lying to the people.

You mean the couple who owed millions to lawyers thanks to the right wings obnoxious BS?

dont comit crimes and you won't need criminal attorneys

but pretending as though they are financially struggling is pure nonsense despite attorney costs

Crime? The tens of millions spent "investigating" BJ Bill, the best conservative Prez since Ike, ended with what again?

The Democrats have three reasons to vote for HIllary:
1) She isnt a Republican
2) Her name is Clinton
3) She has a vagina.
Seriously, that's it.

1) She isnt a Republican
2) Her name is Clinton
3) She has a vagina.
Seriously, that's it.

You left out a couple: She has a brain and isn't trying to take America back to the Dark Ages.

1) She isnt a Republican
2) Her name is Clinton
3) She has a vagina.
Seriously, that's it.

Good job Bubba

As extreme as the GOP has become, I'll agree!

1) She isnt a Republican

1) She isnt a Republican
2) Her name is Clinton
3) She has a vagina.
Seriously, that's it.
It's a shame this is what our country has come to.

1) She isnt a Republican
2) Her name is Clinton
3) She has a vagina.
Seriously, that's it.

You left out a couple: She has a brain and isn't trying to take America back to the Dark Ages.
It's sort of true she had a brain. That's where the stroke was.
She wants to take America back to the USSR c.1950.

Forum List

Back