🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

Just what are her accomplishments while in those positions? Riding on Bill's coat tails is not much, her Hillary Care failure is not mote worthy and she did nothing while Secretary of State. Looks like all her scandals will bring her down.

In other words - you ain't too fucking informed.

Just what are her accomplishments while in those positions? Riding on Bill's coat tails is not much, her Hillary Care failure is not mote worthy and she did nothing while Secretary of State. Looks like all her scandals will bring her down.

Well how well informed are you Lakhota? What were her accomplishments as SOS?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Well, sparky, start here and work your way up...

Hillary Rodham Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Yale Law School - So?

First Lady of Arkansas - So?

First Lady of the United States - So?

U.S. Senator - Ok, maybe

U.S. Secretary of State -FAILED

Details

Hillary Clinton Biography: Government Official, U.S. First Lady, Women's Rights Activist (1947–)

Hillary Clinton Can Stand On Her Own Accomplishments

I see nothing here that qualifies her... shit... most of it only happened because she married Bill.
Evidently Lakhota feels the same way. She hasn't responded with accomplishments

Well, sparky, start here and work your way up...

Hillary Rodham Clinton s tenure as Secretary of State - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Wiki forgot some:

1. Hilllary’s visit to Nigeria in 2009 was a flop. She was critical of the government and wasn’t even met by senior officials when she arrived. In other words, our dear Secretary of State was snubbed,

America and a Changed World A Question of Leadership - Google Books

2. AMA, Bahrain—U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to speak with Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki twice on Friday, pursuing him both inside and outside the gala dinner here at the Ritz Carlton in Manama. But Mottaki deliberately avoided contact with her both times. Snubbed again.

Cat and mouse Iranian foreign minister shakes hands with senior U.S. official but dodges Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy

3. Young Leaders of Egypt’s Revolt Snub Clinton in Cairo
March 15, 2011 1:17 PM

4. As the revolt strengthened in the streets of Cairo, Clinton was perceived as slow to recognize the strength of the protest movement.

Egyptian Leaders Snub Hillary Clinton And Point Out Obama Did NOTHING To Help Them Start Thinking Right

5. The United States was wrong for not being "front and center" in the Paris unity march held to honor the victims of a week-long terror attack scare, New America Foundation President and CEO Anne-Marie Slaughter said Wednesday.

"I just couldn't believe that the United States was not front and center in that march," said Slaughter, a former U.S. State Department official under then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, So, because of Clinton, WE snubbed the Paris March.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.comhttp://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Anne-Marie-Slaughter-Paris-unity-rally-terrorism/2015/01/22/id/620037/#ixzz3XDLo3IhR

6. Indonesian religious leader snubs Hillary - DAWN - International; February 19, 2009
Indonesian religious leader snubs Hillary - DAWN - International February 19 2009 - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

I wouldn't say her tenure as Secretary of State was very Successful.

I don't see what's so difficult about showing why her being the first lady qualifies her to be president.

nor do I see anything praiseworthy of her time as senator or secretary of state that makes her qualified to be president.

simply being a senator or SOS doesn't make you qualified or even say you did a good job.

and she wouldn't have any of those positions if she wasn't married to bill. If she wasn't married to bill, no one would carr who she was and no one would be considering her for president. That's simply a fact.

do women really want the first female president to only get there because of her husband?

Please will someone try to explain how being the first lady qualifies someone to be president.

Senator, SOS, attorney. Intelligent..

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.

Actually, Commie Cruz has "NO Record"...because he ain't done nothin' but obstruct and put on clown shows.

Cruz has a much superior record than Obama did when he ran. And yet you supported hi.

course its not difficult to have a better record than Obama. Just showing up does that.

Hillary is the equivalent of a pro football player who has played for several teams but never scored once and fumbled the ball on many occasions. Still can cite the experience, but really stinks at it.

Well, Lakhota, I was quite impressed!

Accomplishments: Nomination and Confirmation, people get nominated and confirmed for things all over the nation. Hardly a qualification. She had staff. And that is most likely an understatement. There were regional issues all over the globe. Where's the treaties and peace agreements? That actually work, I might add... Okay she had final days of tenures and let's not forget the controversies. What other SOS had the copntroversies we see with Clinton? Kissinger? Albright? That is not a controveersial post! At least is SHOULDN't be... unless you are an abject failure.

I know an accomplishment that Clinton actually had that is not mentioned. One of her first duties was to change all of the crystal goblets and stemware in the State Dept. Now there's an issue that had to be dealt with pronto!

Hill’s $nub of U.S. companies in purchase of crystal stemware is clear

By Geoff Earle

March 15, 2010 | 4:00am

WASHINGTON — Hillary Rodham Clinton’s State Department is spending $5.4 million to buy fine crystal stemware for American embassies — but it won’t give the US economy much of a boost.

The contract was given to a tiny Washington, DC, interior designer, which in turn subcontracted the crystal work to a Swedish firm — snubbing such US companies as the famous manufacturer in Clinton’s own back yard, Steuben Crystal of upstate Corning.

The firm didn’t even get a chance to bid on the contract, which will outfit embassies and ambassadors’ residences with fancy crystal for ritzy functions.

Ironically, under the no-bid contract, some of the crystal is to be custom-crafted to include the seal of the United States, although Swedes will do all of the manufacturing.

Contracting rules require any American firms that subcontract work to use a domestic firm or get a waiver.

The firm that got the contract, Systems Design Inc., is a small interior-design firm in tony Georgetown. The company, which is eligible for minority small-business contracts, does not appear to have done any similar work.

After getting the contract in September, the firm subcontracted to Swedish glassmaker Orrefors/Kosta Boda USA.

Hill s nub of U.S. companies in purchase of crystal stemware is clear New York Post

Last edited:
Well, Lakhota, I was quite impressed!

Accomplishments: Nomination and Confirmation, people get nominated and confirmed for things all over the nation. Hardly a qualification. She had staff. And that is most likely an understatement. There were regional issues all over the globe. Where's the treaties and peace agreements? That actually work, I might add... Okay she had final days of tenures and let's not forget the controversies. What other SOS had the copntroversies we see with Clinton? Kissinger? Albright? That is not a controveersial post! At least is SHOULDN't be... unless you are an abject failure.

When the controversies and investigations outnumber everything else on the resume, she should consider retiring.

How about a promise to continue Obama's failed economic policies?
Hillary says her campaign will focus on economic growth, while she ignores foreign policy.....

Hillary Clinton Campaign To Focus On Economic Security Opportunity

Real wages have DECLINED under Obozo......

Did Real Wages Continue To Decline In 2014 Seeking Alpha
saupload_IMG_4780.png

I don't know about you, but I fail to see how a continuation of negative wage growth is a positive....

Jan 9, 2015

The private sector has added 11.2 million jobs over 58 straight months of job growth, extending the longest streak on record

Dubya LOST 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years. Even stopping in Dec 2008, PRE his great recession, it was a pathetic 4 million. That 'loser' Carter had 9+ million in a MUCH smaller economy... Weird right?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

U.S. Economy Is Pulling Ahead, towing of Rest of the World & it's not a scam like Bush's sub-prime lending that caused the worlds biggest economic disaster

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

f74160e246d7fe3fd34e099b41f35d15a4ece10086f4bf4248f02e58a970f402.jpg

100317_cartoon_600.jpg

How about a promise to continue Obama's failed economic policies?
Hillary says her campaign will focus on economic growth, while she ignores foreign policy.....

Hillary Clinton Campaign To Focus On Economic Security Opportunity

Real wages have DECLINED under Obozo......

Did Real Wages Continue To Decline In 2014 Seeking Alpha
saupload_IMG_4780.png

I don't know about you, but I fail to see how a continuation of negative wage growth is a positive....

Jan 9, 2015

The private sector has added 11.2 million jobs over 58 straight months of job growth, extending the longest streak on record

Dubya LOST 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs in 8 years. Even stopping in Dec 2008, PRE his great recession, it was a pathetic 4 million. That 'loser' Carter had 9+ million in a MUCH smaller economy... Weird right?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

U.S. Economy Is Pulling Ahead, towing of Rest of the World & it's not a scam like Bush's sub-prime lending that caused the worlds biggest economic disaster

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

f74160e246d7fe3fd34e099b41f35d15a4ece10086f4bf4248f02e58a970f402.jpg

100317_cartoon_600.jpg

Dumb2three - just what the fuck does your bullshit have to do with the subject?

You're too fucking stupid to grasp what the subject of the thread is, and again you post mindless shit from the hate sites..

Please will someone try to explain how being the first lady qualifies someone to be president.

last is highly debates le. I mean how Intelligent is someone who claims to have left the white house struggling and poor when it's public record otherwise.

besides, I'm not the one claiming her time as first lady qualifies her for president. You guys are. I want to know how it does. Does being married to an engineer give you the qualifications to design an aircraft?

and if we are looking ay her time as senator and secretary of state, she doesn't exactly have a phenomenal record in either department. Benghazi ring a bell? What about her arguing that she was deceived when she voted to go to war in Iraq? If she is deceived so easily do we want her as president?

and when does being an attorney qualify you for political office? I'm an attorney and probably a far better one than Hillary ever was. Does that mean I'm qualified to be president?

Ted Cruz was an attorney as well. As well as a senator. And he doesn't have such an abysmal record. Nor is there any evidence of corruption as there is with Hillary. Seems like of the two hr is more qualified.

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would right wingers EVER have Bubba?

Like the right wingers would EVER vote for Hillary, lol

BGXN6G4CAAAs2tc.jpg

She has a name and a vagina. In the Democrat party it's all you need to be qualified.

And you wingnutters question when your war on women is pointed out Bubba? lol

Forum List

Back