🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton: Qualifications to be President

hillary-clinton-email-memes_0.jpg

Hillary is a crook

May be Americans need a female crook as their Prez.

What do I care
When are you going to realize that you're too stupid even for this forum? Seriously, were you often dropped on your head as a child? What is your excuse? What makes you so consistently insignificant? Do you ever wonder why you aren't smarter? These are things you should consider before posting on a public forum.

Limit the shit you speak Limishit....

bloody idiot
But that doesn't explain why you're so shallow and ignorant. I don't believe you've really thought about this. Can you think about anything? Are you able to think about what you're thinking about?

Since when does being a first lady qualify you for anything?

My wife has amazing artistic abilities, that doesn't mean I'm qualified to be a painter.

Obama had a phone and a pen.
Clinton has a name and a vagina.

Yes, by all means, keep this kind of commentary going.

The Democratic party thanks you for your female outreach FOR Clinton.
You're a total failure, fakejewboy.

Women arent going to flock to Hillary. They have no respect for her because she didnt kick her cheating philandering husband out.

Obama had a phone and a pen.
Clinton has a name and a vagina.

Yes, by all means, keep this kind of commentary going.

The Democratic party thanks you for your female outreach FOR Clinton.
You're a total failure, fakejewboy.

Women arent going to flock to Hillary. They have no respect for her because she didnt kick her cheating philandering husband out.

This is of course why Hillary is kicking ass in the female vote by +20 or more.

:thup:

Enjoy your sour grapes, fake Rabbi.

Apparently D voters think their candidate for POTUS is qualified, as long as Rs dislike that candidate.

What difference does it make if the candidate is a know liar, meekly stays married to a serial adulterer, even supports the adulterous behavior by lying....("its all a vast right wing conspiracy"), minimizes the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, destroys government property, has a closet full of additional skeletons........

The laugh here is that the way RW are talking you would think Obama is a disaster of a president...

Lets break the news to ye, Obama is as popular as any Republican President in 50 yrs+ at this stage of his term.

This shows you how delusional you are...

Hillary will be a fine president... The RW will hate her just like they hate Obama... Lets not give in to the tantrums of these children...

These are the guys who whole heartly supported the Iraq war and policies which crashed the economy...

Sorry RW you had your speak, Kansas is a mess... Need adults to take control...

I sincerely hope bashing the living shit out of Hillary works out as well for the RW's as bashing the shit out of Obama did ..

no, really.

Good luck idiots !!!

Forum List

Back