Hillary Clinton Relying On Minority Voters, But They're Not All Relying On Her

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh), it is my wish, my desire and my hopes that blacks vet candidates in our party before voting. I loathe the Clintons, never ever was a fan, Bill is a ass hole and Hill is a bigger one. It makes my skin crawl, this entitlement they claim on minority voters....when in reality, the Clinton administration did more harm to minorities, with the Contract on America gang, than any democrat in our history and for these DINOs to want our support....just angers me to no end. Together they tried to marginalize our first black president, while in office, they passed not one bill that was minority friendly, they abandoned healthcare, gay rights issues and did nothing to improve the lives of working class americans, save for FMLA.

To all by brothers and sisters, no matter who you vote for, ibiet republican or democrat, not only make them work for your vote, vet these people and ask yourselves, what will they do for you!!! And please don't allow the Clinton bullshit legacy blind you.....NAFTA took your good paying jobs overseas, keep that in mind!!

(sigh), it is my wish, my desire and my hopes that blacks vet candidates in our party before voting. I loathe the Clintons, never ever was a fan, Bill is a ass hole and Hill is a bigger one. It makes my skin crawl, this entitlement they claim on minority voters....when in reality, the Clinton administration did more harm to minorities, with the Contract on America gang, than any democrat in our history and for these DINOs to want our support....just angers me to no end. Together they tried to marginalize our first black president, while in office, they passed not one bill that was minority friendly, they abandoned healthcare, gay rights issues and did nothing to improve the lives of working class americans, save for FMLA.

To all by brothers and sisters, no matter who you vote for, ibiet republican or democrat, not only make them work for your vote, vet these people and ask yourselves, what will they do for you!!! And please don't allow the Clinton bullshit legacy blind you.....NAFTA took your good paying jobs overseas, keep that in mind!!

This must be the first and only time you've spoken the truth.

Have fun voting for old Cankles, because in the end you'll convince yourself that the (R) candidate is racist and you won't have a choice.

Forum List

Back