Hillary Clinton says Al Jazeera is puting american media to shame.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This was quite a major shock to me to see HELLARY actually saying this. I figured a more independent news source not controlled by corporations like American free press for example to mention this but not that evil monster Hellary of all people.

But she's right.Our western media is indeed a sorry bunch.The fact that in major cities that have football teams for example,when they win on sundays,the next monday edition that comes out the following day, they consider it such an important breaking news item it has to be front page material even though there is always a sports page.:cuckoo:

Hillary Clinton Says Al Jazeera Is Putting American Media To Shame - Business Insider

Well you see what happens to the media when corporations are in control.

Would not know... Uverse customers were denied the ability to get a different point of view.
When Al Gore sold his Current TV Network to Al Jazeera, Uverse dropped that network.

This was quite a major shock to me to see HELLARY actually saying this. I figured a more independent news source not controlled by corporations like American free press for example to mention this but not that evil monster Hellary of all people.

But she's right.Our western media is indeed a sorry bunch.The fact that in major cities that have football teams for example,when they win on sundays,the next monday edition that comes out the following day, they consider it such an important breaking news item it has to be front page material even though there is always a sports page.:cuckoo:

Hillary Clinton Says Al Jazeera Is Putting American Media To Shame - Business Insider

Yeah, but that's what sells papers!

Funny, you admit that she's right. What's your point?

Al Jazeera and BBC (most of the time) is all you need for the real story. All CORPORATE US news is nothing but propaganda for one side or the other.

I think in the very near future no one will care what Hillary says.I don't think many care now.
Lizzie is the new favorite of the Democrat party.

Well you see what happens to the media when corporations are in control.

What is the alternative to the corporate media? Did the low information left think it out? The alternative to corporate media is government controlled media. Is that what the left wants?

Forum List

Back