Hillary Clinton slams Obama economy: 'Dream feels further and further out of reach

she did not criticize the president. you know the rightwngnut house has a lot of responsibility for not allowing anything to be done, right?

you're welcome.

You've got it right, the rightwingnut spin is alive and well this morning, innit? :D

Proper Spin is part of the ballistics of the properties of the barrel. It has everything to do with accuracy, power, and penetration at impact.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

i'll bet $100.00 that went waaaaaaay over the heads of these slopehead libertools. :lmao:

Hillary Clinton slams Obama economy: 'Dream feels further and further out of reach'

Clinton just hit the nail on the head. I 100% agree with her...

And yet when they ran against each other in the primaries, they didn't disagree with each other on a single position, so how exactly would her presidency have yielded a different result?

You understand Democrats controlled the House from 2006 to 2011, right?
Stupid..stupid...stupid....

The pubs have controlled the house from Nov 94 to Nov 06 and Nov 10 to the present.

Every time you lie you get smacked down. You know that.
Only liar here is YOU Fakey. Come clean. You want the Hildebeast.

Wherever a Democrat is criticized, there is a Jake there to defend them...

Hillary Clinton slams Obama economy: 'Dream feels further and further out of reach'

And yet when they ran against each other in the primaries, they didn't disagree with each other on a single position, so how exactly would her presidency have yielded a different result?

that's false. about 100% false.

romney was pro-personhood laws and wouldn't support the lily ledbetter law. he disavowed his own health care plan and ran around spouting neo-con propaganda in order to satisfy sheldon adelson.

he also supported a continuation of failed rightwing trickle down policies.

but no doubt you believe what you posted.

The pot calling the kettle black; of course the wicked witch of Benghazi will try to distance herself from Obama - no one can run on his legacy :eusa_whistle:

romney was pro-personhood laws and wouldn't support the lily ledbetter law. he disavowed his own health care plan and ran around spouting neo-con propaganda in order to satisfy sheldon adelson.

You're such an idiot you can't read a simple post.
He meant Obama and Hillary in 2008 didnt disagree on any positions with any substance. Except Obama opposed Hillary's health care mandate.

:wtf:

Reading is fundamental. I didn't say anything about Romney at all. Romney was never President, so he can't be responsible for the economy. Romney and Hillary never ran in the primaries against each other.

You aren't even close to anything I said. I don't see how it's possible to think that's what I said. Hangovers are a bitch, aren't they? Maybe you should sleep it off some more before you post.

:wtf:

Reading is fundamental. I didn't say anything about Romney at all. Romney was never President, so he can't be responsible for the economy. Romney and Hillary never ran in the primaries against each other.

You aren't even close to anything I said. I don't see how it's possible to think that's what I said. Hangovers are a bitch, aren't they? Maybe you should sleep it off some more before you post.

She pretends to be an attorney. You want her reviewing a contract you're involved in?

You're such an idiot you can't read a simple post.
He meant Obama and Hillary in 2008 didnt disagree on any positions with any substance. Except Obama opposed Hillary's health care mandate.

LOL, exactly. And the healthcare mandate point was Hillary-ous, well done!

In a speech in Washington on Friday, Hillary Clinton repeatedly criticized economic and social conditions under President Obama, barely mentioning the accomplishments of the man who appointed her secretary of State. Clinton's address, at the New America Foundation, was a broad indictment of the country's current leadership, with exactly one -- one -- note of praise for the Democratic president Clinton has called her partner and friend.

Clinton, never known for self-effacement, began by noting her lifelong desire to make the world a better place and the "driving force" toward public service instilled in her by her mother. From there, Clinton went on to describe the United States today as a very troubled place.

In remarks focused almost exclusively on domestic economic concerns, Clinton began by noting what she called "the basic bargain of America." "No matter who you are or where you come from," she said, echoing her husband's campaigns from the 1990s, "if you work hard and play by the rules, you'll have an opportunity to build a good life."

But: "For too many families in America today, that isn't the way it works. Instead of getting ahead, they're finding it harder and harder than ever to get their footing in our changing economy. The dream of upward mobility that made this country a model for the world feels further and further out of reach."

Millions of Americans are "frustrated, even angry" about today's economy, Clinton said. Falling into poverty is a constant threat, and upward mobility is almost impossible. "Forget about getting rich," Clinton told the audience, "I'm talking about getting into the middle class and staying there."

While productivity is up, Clinton noted, "wages have stagnated." "Americans are working harder, contributing more than ever … and yet many are still barely getting by."

Hillary Clinton slams Obama economy: 'Dream feels further and further out of reach' | WashingtonExaminer.com

She's attempting to distance herself from Obama.

If you vote for Hillary you're voting for a continuation of his policies, minus the racial aspect. Many of Obama's political appointments are Clinton people.

In 2008 Hillary accused Obama of not being a U.S. citizen, and not qualified to be President.

And let's not forget, she gets more pussy than Bill, (Bills own words)

It's the game.

Hillary will distance herself from Obama because she sees him as a failure and doesn't want to be linked to that.
Then if elected she will do whatever the fuck she wants.
She may work with a republican congress if it suits her.

But she is a Democrat through and through so she will continue as such.

She's going to say he didn't go far left enough. She's scared so she's going to turn far left and do the "economic justice" bullshit so she can get the nomination.

she did not criticize the president. you know the rightwngnut house has a lot of responsibility for not allowing anything to be done, right?

you're welcome.

You understand Democrats controlled the House from 2006 to 2011, right?
Stupid..stupid...stupid....

The pubs have controlled the house from Nov 94 to Nov 06 and Nov 10 to the present.

Every time you lie you get smacked down. You know that.

Democrats controlled the House and the Senate from Jan 07' to Jan 11'. The new Congress doesn't convene till Jan 1st following the election. The Repugs only control the House since 2011. Doesn't seem to matter much because Harry Reid blocks everything they do outside of hearings. If the Dems controlled everything all of this garbage coming from the Obama Administration would be completely swept under the rug, never to be heard of again.

Even back in the days that the GOP controlled both houses the Dems were allowed to hold hearings because the Dems would constantly accuse the GOP of not being fair, and their suck-ass media would parrot it like it was fact.

So who's really lying Jake? :anj_stfu:

Last edited:

In a speech in Washington on Friday, Hillary Clinton repeatedly criticized economic and social conditions under President Obama, barely mentioning the accomplishments of the man who appointed her secretary of State. Clinton's address, at the New America Foundation, was a broad indictment of the country's current leadership, with exactly one -- one -- note of praise for the Democratic president Clinton has called her partner and friend.

Clinton, never known for self-effacement, began by noting her lifelong desire to make the world a better place and the "driving force" toward public service instilled in her by her mother. From there, Clinton went on to describe the United States today as a very troubled place.

In remarks focused almost exclusively on domestic economic concerns, Clinton began by noting what she called "the basic bargain of America." "No matter who you are or where you come from," she said, echoing her husband's campaigns from the 1990s, "if you work hard and play by the rules, you'll have an opportunity to build a good life."

But: "For too many families in America today, that isn't the way it works. Instead of getting ahead, they're finding it harder and harder than ever to get their footing in our changing economy. The dream of upward mobility that made this country a model for the world feels further and further out of reach."

Millions of Americans are "frustrated, even angry" about today's economy, Clinton said. Falling into poverty is a constant threat, and upward mobility is almost impossible. "Forget about getting rich," Clinton told the audience, "I'm talking about getting into the middle class and staying there."

While productivity is up, Clinton noted, "wages have stagnated." "Americans are working harder, contributing more than ever … and yet many are still barely getting by."

Hillary Clinton slams Obama economy: 'Dream feels further and further out of reach' | WashingtonExaminer.com

you're welcome.

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat???

Do you believe that?

Forum List

Back