Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius

So what? You want a medal? Pathological liars like Hillary are used to lying all day long. They are good at it. It is how they get ahead.

Democrats: career liars, thieves and cheats.

OMFG!

Imagine, only testifying under oath to what open can remember!

Trump's looking for another loony expert on his defense team. I suggest you apply

You forget, this person was running for president at the time.

Her memory lapses did not help her campaign.

(except with her parrots)

So what? You want a medal? Pathological liars like Hillary are used to lying all day long. They are good at it. It is how they get ahead.

Proven pathological liars like Donald Trump are used to lying all day long. They are good at it. It is how they get ahead.

Except now Justice has caught up to him. Indictments are very real.

To be fair, she was not a self-proclaimed Stable Genius capable of using the best words to make the most perfect phone calls.

Bud, you can compare her to Trump all day long, doesn't matter to me.

I didn't vote for either of them.

I have more sense than to do something that stupid.

quotes:

"We had 250,000 people literally around, you know, the little bowl that we constructed. That was 250,000 people. The rest of the 20 block area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed," he said.

Nope. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump not only lied about the crowd, he lied about the weather, saying the inauguration day rain started and stopped at different moments than it actually did.

Bud, you can compare her to Trump all day long, doesn't matter to me.

I didn't vote for either of them.

I have more sense than to do something that stupid.
Yet you don't have enough sense to spend more of your time away from a Loser's Message Board?

Uhm okay

quotes:

"We had 250,000 people literally around, you know, the little bowl that we constructed. That was 250,000 people. The rest of the 20 block area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed," he said.

Nope. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump not only lied about the crowd, he lied about the weather, saying the inauguration day rain started and stopped at different moments than it actually did.

g away!

This is not a conspiracy thread. Go troll elsewhere.

Speaking of troll threads................................

Isn't it nice that you are not a mod and have no power to demand that anyone do anything on this board?

But, you know, keep trying.

It's cute.

Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

Benghazi! $7,000,000, 2 years and what?

The Shiny Objects and Red Meat thrown to the rabid rabble on Magadonia -- Hunter Laptop stories and screams of Impeachment for Joe Biden. They will go nowhere like the Benghazi hearings and investigations did.

Hillary testified without screaming unfair, fixed, rigged, unjust...

It's time to hold the GOP rats to account. It's not enough to chase them back into the Trump sewers they've crawled out of.

Are you calling for Hunter testify?

Benghazi! $7,000,000, 2 years and what?

The Shiny Objects and Red Meat thrown to the rabid rabble on Magadonia -- Hunter Laptop stories and screams of Impeachment for Joe Biden. They will go nowhere like the Benghazi hearings and investigations did.

Hillary testified without screaming unfair, fixed, rigged, unjust...

It's time to hold the GOP rats to account. It's not enough to chase them back into the Trump sewers they've crawled out of.
IMG_7163.jpeg

Are you calling for Hunter testify?
He will if there is a trial.

We on the other side will not riot and scream and pout if Hunter gets in trouble. You don't get it. Most normal people don't care to defend Hunter for actual crimes proven. With Trump you people do not claim he's innocent, just that it's somehow unfair to hold him accountable.

He is not Trump and he is not running for President.

Forum List

Back