Hillary Clinton to join Columbia University as a professor for the School of International and Public Affairs, my old job

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
should i use this thread to teach people on world affairs. do you guys want that?

Good for her. I doubt that she will do much actual teaching, but she will receive a huge income and it definitely gives Columbia University a way to get money to the Clintons.

Although I'm surprised that she would go for a job at a school named after a racist, nazi like Columbus. Will her woke colleagues call her out for it, or are they hypocrites.

Hillary ended up visiting 112 countries and traveling one million miles as Secretary Of State: stamina, fitness, youthful energy, experience
When she visited Afghanistan my old Division the 10th Mountain was on rotation apparently they had to ask for "volunteers" when she was meeting the troops. None of the soldiers wanted anything to do with her.

• Banned
a collapsing economy in Athens, Greece, affects businesses in Athens, Georgia.

a revolution in Cairo, Egypt, impacts life in Cairo, Illinois.

a tense diplomatic encounter in St. Petersburg, Russia, means trouble for families in St. Petersburg, Florida

it's an interconnected world, and no one knows more about that than Hillary

She's fucking hot

E676OB5EDEDWGXD64O6SXK5VWQ.jpg

a collapsing economy in Athens, Greece, affects businesses in Athens, Georgia.

a revolution in Cairo, Egypt, impacts life in Cairo, Illinois.

a tense diplomatic encounter in St. Petersburg, Russia, means trouble for families in St. Petersburg, Florida

it's an interconnected world, and no one knows more about that than Hillary
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back