Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

it has been explained to the board already. The violence we see would be one very good reason not to tell a stranger that you voted for Trump, why take an unnecessary risk with such violent people as are the left wing?

I live in one of those states and no one asked me as I left the polls whom I voted for. I think I would have told them none of their business.

Finally, you and the rest just don't get it. It could be that the dislike for the establishment and the MSM might have influence Trump voters either not to talk to the pollsters or just BS them.

"Explained" my ass
Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

it has been explained to the board already. The violence we see would be one very good reason not to tell a stranger that you voted for Trump, why take an unnecessary risk with such violent people as are the left wing?

I live in one of those states and no one asked me as I left the polls whom I voted for. I think I would have told them none of their business.

Finally, you and the rest just don't get it. It could be that the dislike for the establishment and the MSM might have influence Trump voters either not to talk to the pollsters or just BS them.

"Explained" my ass. You Repug goobers don't have a shred of evidence that Trump supporters lied to telephone pollsters or to the exit pollsters. It's just some bullshit you all came up with to try to explain the inconsistency in the polls.

You all don't want to confront the strong possibility that Repug election officials stole this election, so you promote this horse shit instead.

You mad bro?

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. There is a small margin of error built into exit polls for the few idiots such as yourself who may lie to the exit pollsters. Any statistician or polling expert will tell your sorry ignorant ass this.

The most logical explanation for such a huge disparity between the exit poll results and the actual results is that there was systemic cheating by Repug election officials in several states.

But you Repug fascist fucks will never consider that possibility.

The most logical explanation for such a huge disparity between the exit poll results and the actual results is....

The same reason for the huge disparity between all the telephone polls and actual results. LOL!

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Yep, and she won them all according to pre-election polls too. Guess what, the polls were wrong and your butt still hurts. Deal with it sissy.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Exit Polls?

Because exit polls are as accurate as Liberals' predictions were.

:lmao:

Good gawd.

Neither whacked out end of the spectrum believes anything they don't like.

Let's get whatever recounts that happen OVER WITH.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.

The recounts are a waste of time and money and every analyst out there has said there is no evidence that the results will change in any state. I find it interesting how all of the Clinton Crooks railed against Trump for inferring he may not accept the election results during the third debate and yet, here you all are, doing exactly that.

You obviously know very little about exit polls, lightweight. Stick to what you know...which is very little, by the way.

There's a big difference between exit polls and telephone polls. Any statistician or polling expert can explain this to your know-nothing ass. Exit polls are much more reliable and accurate because they come from people who just voted, which is why exit polls have been used by the United Nations and the State Department to monitor elections all over the world for decades.

There is nothing contradictory or "interesting" regarding your lame ass observation. The exit polls are real evidence of potential vote manipulation by corrupt Repug election officials. Trump running off at the mouth about "rigged elections" before the elections was just that, no evidence of anything.

Is it possible even your dim ass can see the difference? Of course not.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Let me help you with your ass ache a bit. Exit polls do not poll early voters. Ergo, you are not getting a good cross section of voters.

Trump admitted the election was rigged.
004_21443693.jpg
the election was rigged, the problem is that the democrats forgot to factor in the EC votes and how they would dilute the millions of extra votes by the illegals. They should have spread those votes to some of the smaller states too instead of trying to make the big run in California.
The EC is genius, it keeps mob rule at bay.

Exactly. The Foubding Fathers were smarter than 99% of today's Americans. They DID NOT want a Democracy, and that is what you would have without the EC.

The definition of a democracy:

Two wolves and a lamb, voting on what's for dinner.

The Founding Fathers made no distinction between a democracy and a republic, goober. Only in your unsophisticated Repug goober mind did the Founding Fathers give some bizarre, all-powerful meaning to the word "republic".

In the minds of the Founding Fathers, "democracy" and "republic" were synonymous.

004_21443693.jpg
the election was rigged, the problem is that the democrats forgot to factor in the EC votes and how they would dilute the millions of extra votes by the illegals. They should have spread those votes to some of the smaller states too instead of trying to make the big run in California.

Exactly. The Foubding Fathers were smarter than 99% of today's Americans. They DID NOT want a Democracy, and that is what you would have without the EC.

The Founding Fathers made no distinction between a democracy and a republic, goober. Only in your unsophisticated Repug goober mind did the Founding Fathers give some bizarre, all-powerful meaning to the word "republic".

In the minds of the Founding Fathers, "democracy" and "republic" were synonymous.

That's true, but they did soundly reject a pure popular vote for president.

The early exit polls in 2004 showed Kerry had the election in the bag...it's meant to discourage voters trying to decide whether to bother or not. I can get you any exit poll result you want.....if you want a conservative to win, I'll only ask the successful looking who they voted for. If I want a leftist result, I'll ask only spaced-out hippies and angry looking feminists who they voted for. This time, the media elites started believing their own bullshit.

More nonsense. The FINAL exit polls showed Kerry winning the 2004 election. Kerry won Ohio 54% - 45%, according to the exit polls. This is why even Fox News reported at 8 pm EST on election night 2004 that Kerry won the election.

The 2004 election was stolen from Kerry, just like the 2016 election has most likely been stolen from Clinton.

John Kerry decisively won the 2004 exit polls... but not the election...

Exit polls favor loudmouths. Loudmouths tend to be "progressives."

Great theory, but 100% incorrect, Repug goober.

Republicans historically have a higher participation rate in exit polls than Democrats. People such as single moms (who overwhelmingly vote Democratic) often do not volunteer to participate in exit polls because they have to rush home to take care of the kids.

004_21443693.jpg

:lmao:
It's your fucking head out of your ass. Dip shit

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I take a week off on vacation, come back and see the snowflakes are still crying. Predicable.

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.

Exit polls are exactly that, polls, and nothing more. They are not the actual vote count. She lost, period

Actually, exit polls are extremely reliable and accurate. Why? They just voted. In fact, exit polls are the standard by which the US State Department measures the honesty of foreign elections.
Yeah, but we all know that Trump voters had no interest in being honest with pollsters.

We know no such thing, Repug simpleton. Just because you Repugs repeat this nonsense over and over doesn't make it true. There is not a shred of evidence to support this "reluctant Trump supporter" theory nonsense.

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.

Exit polls are exactly that, polls, and nothing more. They are not the actual vote count. She lost, period

Actually, exit polls are extremely reliable and accurate. Why? They just voted. In fact, exit polls are the standard by which the US State Department measures the honesty of foreign elections.

Exit polls indicated John Kerry was going to be president in 2004

The exit polls indicated that because Kerry did win the 2004 election. Kerry won Ohio 54% - 45%, according to the exit polls. Exit polls are NEVER wrong by this amount.

And Gore also won Florida by a substantial margin in 2000, according to the exit polls.

For all of the Repug whining about

Exit polls indicated John Kerry was going to be president in 2004

But were they as far off as they were this year?

Record numbers of voters voted early.

Do you not understand this?

You mean Trump supporters who voted early then came back and voted again on election day?

Off the meds, aye?

Kinda hard to exit poll those that don't show up to the polls

By most indications, Democrats voted in larger numbers than Republicans during early voting periods in most of the battleground states.

Therefore, Trump supporters should have been over-represented in the exit polls on election day, not under-represented.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. There is a small margin of error built into exit polls for the few idiots such as yourself who may lie to the exit pollsters. Any statistician or polling expert will tell your sorry ignorant ass this.

The most logical explanation for such a huge disparity between the exit poll results and the actual results is that there was systemic cheating by Repug election officials in several states.

Yeah, that's what they said about polling all the way through the election, how many wrong polls does it take to convince a retard like you that conventional polling methods were useless this cycle?

NRA Nut, after you finishing getting locked & loaded for your once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a dark-skinned person at the OK Corral, do yourself a favor and spend a couple of minutes reading about exit polls.

There is a huge difference between the accuracy of telephone polls and exit polls. Exit polls are way more accurate.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Yeah, that's what they said about polling all the way through the election, how many wrong polls does it take to convince a retard like you that conventional polling methods were useless this cycle?

NRA Nut, after you finishing getting locked & loaded for your once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a dark-skinned person at the OK Corral, do yourself a favor and spend a couple of minutes reading about exit polls.

There is a huge difference between the accuracy of telephone polls and exit polls. Exit polls are way more accurate.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Damn, it took an hour and 18 minutes to come up with that lame assed response, was mommy out buying beer or something? The exit polls were off all over the country dumb ass, you lost deal with it.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Let me help you with your ass ache a bit. Exit polls do not poll early voters. Ergo, you are not getting a good cross section of voters.

I think that might be the smartest observation I've ever seen by a Republican on this toxic sewer of a message board. However, I don't think it's correct.

By most indications, Democrats voted in larger numbers than Republicans during early voting periods in most of the battleground states.

Therefore, Trump supporters should have been over-represented in the exit polls on election day, not under-represented.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I think that might be the smartest observation I've ever seen by a Republican on this toxic sewer of a message board. However, I don't think it's correct.

What makes you think Trump voters were interested in talking to pollsters?

Forum List

Back