Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

This will teach you all to listen to The Don...ald. When he says an election is rigged, you can bank on it!

The early exit polls in 2004 showed Kerry had the election in the bag...it's meant to discourage voters trying to decide whether to bother or not. I can get you any exit poll result you want.....if you want a conservative to win, I'll only ask the successful looking who they voted for. If I want a leftist result, I'll ask only spaced-out hippies and angry looking feminists who they voted for. This time, the media elites started believing their own bullshit.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

it has been explained to the board already. The violence we see would be one very good reason not to tell a stranger that you voted for Trump, why take an unnecessary risk with such violent people as are the left wing?

I live in one of those states and no one asked me as I left the polls whom I voted for. I think I would have told them none of their business.

Finally, you and the rest just don't get it. It could be that the dislike for the establishment and the MSM might have influence Trump voters either not to talk to the pollsters or just BS them.

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.

Exit polls are exactly that, polls, and nothing more. They are not the actual vote count. She lost, period

Actually, exit polls are extremely reliable and accurate. Why? They just voted. In fact, exit polls are the standard by which the US State Department measures the honesty of foreign elections.

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.

Exit polls are exactly that, polls, and nothing more. They are not the actual vote count. She lost, period

Actually, exit polls are extremely reliable and accurate. Why? They just voted. In fact, exit polls are the standard by which the US State Department measures the honesty of foreign elections.
Yeah, but we all know that Trump voters had no interest in being honest with pollsters.

Why aren't the Clintons and Stein demanding a recount in New Hampshire? Hillary only won that state by 2,800 votes. It was the closest one in the election.

Because they have to pay for it. Why would they pay for a recount on a state they won?

John Kerry decisively won the 2004 exit polls... but not the election...

Exit polls favor loudmouths. Loudmouths tend to be "progressives."

Yes, I'm sure the carefully-selected blue-shirt, dreadlocked "impartial pollsters" didn't purposefully target their twins coming out of the polling place to ask the questions.

Polls can be so sculpted you wouldn't believe it. Technically, all the people asked were voting Americans...

Yes, I'm sure the carefully-selected blue-shirt, dreadlocked "impartial pollsters" didn't purposefully target their twins coming out of the polling place to ask the questions.

Polls can be so sculpted you wouldn't believe it. Technically, all the people asked were voting Americans...

So you don't think that Democrats polling to prove that they are winning is unbiased?

Hmm ... me either ...

Exit pollster outside a polling booth in rural PA....

Who did you vote for?

Trump supporter : fuck off

Who did you vote for?

Hillary supporter - I'm with her

Exit pollster outside a polling booth in rural PA....

Who did you vote for?

Trump supporter : fuck off

Who did you vote for?

Hillary supporter - I'm with her

It's amazing how you expect people to accept your point of view by you making up some imaginary situation

Who did you vote for?

Hillary supporter : fuck off

Who did you vote for?

Trump supporter - I'm with him

See how easy that was? Now it's Hillary voters that were under counted at the exit polls!

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

What a nitwit.

From the well respected 538

Ten Reasons Why You Should Ignore Exit Polls

Here's a newsflash for you.

TRUMP WON

But if it makes you feel better, we'll make Hillary the exit poll queen.

The fact is that all they need to do is compare the deviations between exit polling and the election results in States that are suspect of fraud with states that are not to determine if fraud is likely. There would be no reason for a difference between the two other than fraud. This would be especially suspect if there was a uniform deviation in favor of one candidate.

? Now it's Hillary voters that were under counted at the exit polls!

you can pretend it isn't real, but it is, and it was in 2004 when the exit polls predicted a decisive victory for Kerry....

LIBERALS HAVE BIG MOUTHS.

There, truth hopefully even you can handle...

Forum List

Back