Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Why aren't the Clintons and Stein demanding a recount in New Hampshire? Hillary only won that state by 2,800 votes. It was the closest one in the election.

image.jpeg

We told you that in order to finally end a vampire you had to put a stake in it, and bury it in a cross roads...but no........there she is pushing a recount.......

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

I think there's a more mundane explanation: Trump voters were embarrassed to admit to anyone, even a stranger, that they voted for that cartoon buffoon.

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I always like how you think a statistical sample calculated by liberal statisticians is more accurate than an actual enumerated count by impartial machines. Can't make up the bigot that you actually are. Your standard is however the Democrats won. Be honest

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I think there's a more mundane explanation: Trump voters were embarrassed to admit to anyone, even a stranger, that they voted for that cartoon buffoon.

Or afraid their vehicle would be vandalized..or worse yet attacked by insane Hildabots

Funny how when Trump was claiming the election was rigged and he might not accept the outcome it was Hillary and her supporters saying we had to respect the system and accept the results now not so much. I guess we enetered a new phase of partisan idiocy where the only election results that are acceptable are the ones that has our candidate winning.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

All you have to do is turn on a TV and see the violence of the left towards anyone who stands in your way and the reason for the reticence is immediately evident. You're a bunch of goons and thugs

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

I always like how you think a statistical sample calculated by liberal statisticians is more accurate than an actual enumerated count by impartial machines. Can't make up the bigot that you actually are. Your standard is however the Democrats won. Be honest

You said "be honest" to a liberal?

What a prankster you are!

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

or, given the way the left has been acting, they were afraid of being shanked.
Hopefully this will be the final nail in the democrats coffin, their party has been collapsing now for some time because of the way they act. Not much left in the democrats support base besides the violent and lawless cross section of America.

I think that's true, in a way.

The honest liberal below describes it another way, particularly in the second paragraph. I wonder if any lefties will take it to heart.

Just kidding. I doubt it. Better to avoid looking in the mirror.
15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Exit polls were wrong in a big way for John Kerry as well. Take the red pill.

Funny how when Trump was claiming the election was rigged and he might not accept the outcome it was Hillary and her supporters saying we had to respect the system and accept the results now not so much. I guess we enetered a new phase of partisan idiocy where the only election results that are acceptable are the ones that has our candidate winning.

No....not quite...it was obvious from the Wikileaks release of emails that the hilary campaign was conducting illegal activities and actually cheated to win the nomination against Bernie Sanders.....and from the Project Veritas videos we have confirmation of massive voter fraud operations with money and directions coming directly from the hilary campaign, funneled through the DNC....we also know they did not hesitate to send in paid and trained operatives to start violence and shut down Trump rallies, and attack his supporters......

We also know that the democrats in the media were actively helping her......all shown in the emails released by Wikileaks coming from her campaign chair and other high officials in her campaign......

There is no comparison between Trump's call to make sure he hadn't been cheated...with all the evidence of actual criminal behavior by hilary and the democrats, and and now hilary....who even with the violence and cheating lost...

There is no comparison between the two calls ....

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Are you saying that you won't accept the result of the election, in the typical anti-democratic far left way of yours?

Because that's what you said the "evil, satanic, nazi" Trump would do. The joke is on you.

Forum List

Back