Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.

Exit polls are exactly that, polls, and nothing more. They are not the actual vote count. She lost, period

Actually, exit polls are extremely reliable and accurate. Why? They just voted. In fact, exit polls are the standard by which the US State Department measures the honesty of foreign elections.

Dumbass, more people than ever voted early. Try exit polling them

Gary Johnson was a disaster. Bob Barr would've gotten in the debates and won. It takes a candidate, and the Libertarians went AWOL on that score for the second straight election.

? Now it's Hillary voters that were under counted at the exit polls!

you can pretend it isn't real, but it is, and it was in 2004 when the exit polls predicted a decisive victory for Kerry....

LIBERALS HAVE BIG MOUTHS.

There, truth hopefully even you can handle...

Conservatives have tiny little wieners!

There, Do you want to continue with the childish statements?

The Raw Story | Early exit polls predict Kerry will be victor

"Sen. John Kerry looks to make a victory of the electoral college, according to all sets of exit polls conducted by a consortium of six media organizations (the National Election Pool) that RAW STORY has acquired and confirmed with myriad sources."

Your problem is, you are not interested in truth, because truth never mattered to you, which is why you are liberal...

Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

No she didn't

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

Where you see crying babies, 49% of us see a tyrant who just might have rigged the election. "Follow the money" (FBI Deputy Director Mark Felt, a.k.a. Deep Throat)

That's some crazy ass shit right there. So this is one giant conspiracy? Lets see...the Russians, the FBI, Trump, Alt-Right, Fox News, corporations, the 'rich', and Wall Street did I miss anyone? :laugh:

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.

Exit polls are exactly that, polls, and nothing more. They are not the actual vote count. She lost, period

Actually, exit polls are extremely reliable and accurate. Why? They just voted. In fact, exit polls are the standard by which the US State Department measures the honesty of foreign elections.

Exit polls indicated John Kerry was going to be president in 2004

Indeed, they did.

But were they as far off as they were this year?

you can pretend it isn't real, but it is, and it was in 2004 when the exit polls predicted a decisive victory for Kerry....

But we know how to use them?

Libtards think they're for plunging the toilet..........

(Not that's there's anything wrong with that)

Record numbers of voters voted early.

Do you not understand this?

You mean Trump supporters who voted early then came back and voted again on election day?

You mean Trump supporters who voted early then came back and voted again on election day?

Off the meds, aye?

Kinda hard to exit poll those that don't show up to the polls

Trump isn't a conservative:p

Off the meds, aye?

Kinda hard to exit poll those that don't show up to the polls

Sorry just try to come down to your level and argue like a Trump supporter. I mean there was a woman who got arrested for trying to vote twice that was a Trump supporter... and she said she was doing it because she had to help make up for all the dead and illegals voting for Haillary. I'm pretty sure she wasn't the only person thinking that... especially given the comments from Trump supporters on this forum.

And the idiot op thinks Kerry was cheated out of a victory because it. For some reason people want to Ignore the fact thast exit polls done in the morning dont necessarily reflect actual results when they exclude people who don't get to vote until after work

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

it has been explained to the board already. The violence we see would be one very good reason not to tell a stranger that you voted for Trump, why take an unnecessary risk with such violent people as are the left wing?

I live in one of those states and no one asked me as I left the polls whom I voted for. I think I would have told them none of their business.

Finally, you and the rest just don't get it. It could be that the dislike for the establishment and the MSM might have influence Trump voters either not to talk to the pollsters or just BS them.

"Explained" my ass
Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

it has been explained to the board already. The violence we see would be one very good reason not to tell a stranger that you voted for Trump, why take an unnecessary risk with such violent people as are the left wing?

I live in one of those states and no one asked me as I left the polls whom I voted for. I think I would have told them none of their business.

Finally, you and the rest just don't get it. It could be that the dislike for the establishment and the MSM might have influence Trump voters either not to talk to the pollsters or just BS them.

"Explained" my ass. You Repug goobers don't have a shred of evidence that Trump supporters lied to telephone pollsters or to the exit pollsters. It's just some bullshit you all came up with to try to explain the inconsistency in the polls.

You all don't want to confront the strong possibility that Repug election officials stole this election, so you promote this horse shit instead.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Trump said the elections were rigged, and his followers agreed.
But you said we were crazy.

Good gawd.

Neither whacked out end of the spectrum believes anything they don't like.

Let's get whatever recounts that happen OVER WITH.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.

The recounts are a waste of time and money and every analyst out there has said there is no evidence that the results will change in any state. I find it interesting how all of the Clinton Crooks railed against Trump for inferring he may not accept the election results during the third debate and yet, here you all are, doing exactly that.

HE was the big baby crying about a rigged election, if you recall, which you can't because your brain is on the 24/7 news cycle just like the other idiots here.

And the left went to extremems to assert that there was no way to rig the election.

Which is it.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. There is a small margin of error built into exit polls for the few idiots such as yourself who may lie to the exit pollsters. Any statistician or polling expert will tell your sorry ignorant ass this.

The most logical explanation for such a huge disparity between the exit poll results and the actual results is that there was systemic cheating by Repug election officials in several states.

But you Repug fascist fucks will never consider that possibility.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. There is a small margin of error built into exit polls for the few idiots such as yourself who may lie to the exit pollsters. Any statistician or polling expert will tell your sorry ignorant ass this.

The most logical explanation for such a huge disparity between the exit poll results and the actual results is that there was systemic cheating by Repug election officials in several states.

But you Repug fascist fucks will never consider that possibility.

Yeah, that's what they said about polling all the way through the election, how many wrong polls does it take to convince a retard like you that conventional polling methods were useless this cycle?

Forum List

Back