Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

2016 Exit Polls vs. Actual Results: Here’s What May Have Happened

Florida:

Exit Polls: Clinton 47.7%, Trump 46.4% (Clinton by 1.3%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.8%, Trump 49.0% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 2.5%

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.6%, Trump 46.5% (Clinton by 2.1%)
Actual Results: Clinton 46.1%, Trump 49.9%) (Trump by 3.8%)

Trump gain: 5.9%

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 50.5%, Trump 46.1% (Clinton by 4.4%)
Actual Results: Clinton 47.6%, Trump 48.8% (Trump by 1.2%)

Trump gain: 5.6%

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:
Clinton 48.2%, Trump 44.3% (Clinton by 3.9%)

Trump gain: 5.1%

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. There is a small margin of error built into exit polls for the few idiots such as yourself who may lie to the exit pollsters. Any statistician or polling expert will tell your sorry ignorant ass this.

The most logical explanation for such a huge disparity between the exit poll results and the actual results is that there was systemic cheating by Repug election officials in several states.

But you Repug fascist fucks will never consider that possibility.

Yeah, that's what they said about polling all the way through the election, how many wrong polls does it take to convince a retard like you that conventional polling methods were useless this cycle?

NRA Nut, after you finishing getting locked & loaded for your once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a dark-skinned person at the OK Corral, do yourself a favor and spend a couple of minutes reading about exit polls.

There is a huge difference between the accuracy of telephone polls and exit polls. Exit polls are way more accurate.

Damn, it took an hour and 18 minutes to come up with that lame assed response, was mommy out buying beer or something? The exit polls were off all over the country dumb ass, you lost deal with it.

Yep, mommy was out buying me beer. What does that say about your unremarkable Repug caveman ass that a teenager knows a lot more about exit polls than you do??

Did you ever finish getting ready for your deadly heroic gun battle with Mr. Dark-Skinned Guy?

Did you, racist creepy NRA dude?

Hillary Clinton won Florida, N. Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, according to the exit polls. The story link and polling data are provided below.

I have a very difficult time believing the exit polls were "wrong" by such large amounts in all 4 of these states. Historically, exit polls are extremely reliable, which is why they are used by the United Nations to monitor elections in Third World countries. If the U.S. were a Third World country, the United Nations would be crying foul regarding this election.

I think the more logical explanation for why the exit polls were "wrong" by such a large amount is that Repug election officials stole this election for Trump in these 4 states. It happened to Gore in Florida in 2000 and it also happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

The Repug Party is fascist. The Repug Party is evil. The Repug Party does not believe in democracy. Democracy in this country is in mortal danger.

Hopefully, Jill Stein's recounts discover fraud in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, but it could be extremely difficult to prove.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Let me help you with your ass ache a bit. Exit polls do not poll early voters. Ergo, you are not getting a good cross section of voters.

I think that might be the smartest observation I've ever seen by a Republican on this toxic sewer of a message board. However, I don't think it's correct.

By most indications, Democrats voted in larger numbers than Republicans during early voting periods in most of the battleground states.

Therefore, Trump supporters should have been over-represented in the exit polls on election day, not under-represented.

What makes you think Trump voters were interested in talking to pollsters?

Because, historically, Republicans do participate more in exit polls than Democrats. As I explained a little while ago.

And there is not a shred of evidence that Trump supporters were reluctant to participate in exit polls. Your speculation is not evidence.

So people lie to pollsters, happened all the way through the election and primaries. You lost, get over it already.

Wrong, Limbaugh cartoon boy. There is a small margin of error built into exit polls for the few idiots such as yourself who may lie to the exit pollsters. Any statistician or polling expert will tell your sorry ignorant ass this.

The most logical explanation for such a huge disparity between the exit poll results and the actual results is that there was systemic cheating by Repug election officials in several states.

But you Repug fascist fucks will never consider that possibility.

Yeah, that's what they said about polling all the way through the election, how many wrong polls does it take to convince a retard like you that conventional polling methods were useless this cycle?

NRA Nut, after you finishing getting locked & loaded for your once-in-a-lifetime encounter with a dark-skinned person at the OK Corral, do yourself a favor and spend a couple of minutes reading about exit polls.

There is a huge difference between the accuracy of telephone polls and exit polls. Exit polls are way more accurate.

Damn, it took an hour and 18 minutes to come up with that lame assed response, was mommy out buying beer or something? The exit polls were off all over the country dumb ass, you lost deal with it.

Yep, mommy was out buying me beer. What does that say about your unremarkable Repug caveman ass that a teenager knows a lot more about exit polls than you do??

Did you ever finish getting ready for your deadly heroic gun battle with Mr. Dark-Skinned Guy?

Did you, racist creepy NRA dude?

Yep, just bought my first scary looking black gun on "Black Friday"! LMAO

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Let me help you with your ass ache a bit. Exit polls do not poll early voters. Ergo, you are not getting a good cross section of voters.

I think that might be the smartest observation I've ever seen by a Republican on this toxic sewer of a message board. However, I don't think it's correct.

By most indications, Democrats voted in larger numbers than Republicans during early voting periods in most of the battleground states.

Therefore, Trump supporters should have been over-represented in the exit polls on election day, not under-represented.

What makes you think Trump voters were interested in talking to pollsters?

Because, historically, Republicans do participate more in exit polls than Democrats. As I explained a little while ago.

And there is not a shred of evidence that Trump supporters were reluctant to participate in exit polls. Your speculation is not evidence.

Neither are your lame assed assertions without links.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Drop acid much?

Good gawd.

Neither whacked out end of the spectrum believes anything they don't like.

Let's get whatever recounts that happen OVER WITH.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.
The fact remains that the recount is unnecessary to begin with.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Trump gain = 306 electoral votes.

Good gawd.

Trump and Conway are whining about the recounts. They should welcome them, unless Trump is correct and the election WAS rigged.

The recounts are a waste of time and money and every analyst out there has said there is no evidence that the results will change in any state. I find it interesting how all of the Clinton Crooks railed against Trump for inferring he may not accept the election results during the third debate and yet, here you all are, doing exactly that.

I've seen the Clintons say one thing and do the other so many times. This is par for the course.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

Trump said the elections were rigged, and his followers agreed.
But you said we were crazy.
It appears we might have been wrong. We can backpedal as quickly as Trump.

Hillary Clinton Won FL, NC, PENN, and WI, according to Exit Polls

No she didn't

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto.png

Where you see crying babies, 49% of us see a tyrant who just might have rigged the election. "Follow the money" (FBI Deputy Director Mark Felt, a.k.a. Deep Throat)

49 percent of you are delusional. The rest see a corrupt lying lady that lost.

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.

Exit polls are exactly that, polls, and nothing more. They are not the actual vote count. She lost, period

Actually, exit polls are extremely reliable and accurate. Why? They just voted. In fact, exit polls are the standard by which the US State Department measures the honesty of foreign elections.
Yeah, but we all know that Trump voters had no interest in being honest with pollsters.

We know no such thing, Repug simpleton. Just because you Repugs repeat this nonsense over and over doesn't make it true. There is not a shred of evidence to support this "reluctant Trump supporter" theory nonsense.
Of course there is evidence to support it. The polls said Hillary was ahead by 5%. In the actual vote she came out behind.

We won. You lost. Now get in the back and shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

And the critical democrat union and middle class working demographic voted in larger than expected numbers for Trump.

Please get to a point that makes any sense.

This is starting to get boring.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

You have a very difficult time accepting the fact that Trump "WILL" be the next President.

No matter how many times you open a new thread, and type the same words, over and over again, Trump "WILL" be President.

Keep telling yourself fairy tales, and believing them.

Please.

Before it is too late.

For your own sake.

For your own sanity.

For your family.

1 800 273 8255.

Hillary lost.

We don't want to lose you.

Even Republican pollster Frank Luntz declared on election night that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election, based on the exit polls.
Then there it is.

Frank Lunz just made Hillary President.

Pack it up, guys.

Party's over.

Dubyadumbfuckrepugnantone insists.

Hillary must be made President or he will continue creating threads until she is coronated.

Good gawd.

The recounts are a waste of time and money and every analyst out there has said there is no evidence that the results will change in any state. I find it interesting how all of the Clinton Crooks railed against Trump for inferring he may not accept the election results during the third debate and yet, here you all are, doing exactly that.

HE was the big baby crying about a rigged election, if you recall, which you can't because your brain is on the 24/7 news cycle just like the other idiots here.
A perfectly apt description of yourself?

October 2016 - "Moore’s polling firm, Alaska Survey Research shows Trump at 36.1 percent, Clinton at 30.6 percent and Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson at 17.9 percent." - Could Alaska go blue this presidential election? Polls say maybe

November 2016- President-elect Donald Trump’s commanding lead in the Alaska polls remained unchanged overnight. With 432 of the 442 precincts reporting as of Wednesday morning, the republican candidate had secured 53 percent of the votes in Alaska, enough to secure the state’s three electoral votes. Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton trailed with 38 percent of the Alaska votes. - Donald Trump wins Alaska, secures presidency; Clinton concedes

I find it quite interesting that the pollsters somehow missed 20% of Trump supporters in a state that has voted red since 1969 and only missed 8% of Clinton supporters. Couldn't possibly be for fear of retaliation up here, that shit doesn't happen in states where even in the big city 70% are carrying. Were the Trump supporters lying or were the pollsters fluffing the results? Or perhaps polling is useless.

Florida:

North Carolina:

Exit Polls:

Pennsylvania:

Exit Polls:

Wisconsin:

Exit Polls:

And the critical democrat union and middle class working demographic voted in larger than expected numbers for Trump.

Please get to a point that makes any sense.

This is starting to get boring.

He can't put the facts together. He is too blinded by his liberal bias. He still doesn't realize that those early voting democrats voted for Trump. It kind of makes you wonder if he is smart enough to feed himself.

Forum List

Back