Hillary Clinton’s Camp Set Up ‘Veterans Against Trump’ Protest. Unbelievable !

Oh LOOOK! Another WAR HERO!!!!

th
Oh a guy who fought. While Trump was deferred and partying on yachts.

Trump draft number was #356 out of #365 for the year of 1946, he was never called up... I shoud know I had #137 that year and was drafted!
Multiple deferments and then a medical exemption for "bone spurs" in one of his heels. Nothing to do with his draft number.

What Donald Trump was up to while John McCain was a prisoner of war

It certainly did, Old Fool.... I was 2A going to college, got out, and immediately became 1A...He was 1A for 3 months until his draft # wasn't called for that year! .... Go look it up as I have, and perhaps LEARN something, and not look like a :ahole-1:
Lol a 3 month window. I wonder how many people were fired for allowing that to happen.

He only hates McLame,and I don't blame him!
No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg

When has he said that? Please post the quote.
Here you go:

Seems he's talking about John McCain, and not issuing a general statement.

Try again.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because we all know the word "people" is singular.

You Democrats are all over "context", which applies here.

The OP is implying that Hillary instigated efforts to force Trump to finally contribute the million dollars of his own money he has been insisting he contributed but didn't. If it is true that Trump wrote a million dollar check last night, shouldn't Hillary get credit for forcing Trump to write the check? She snookered him.

Where is her donation?..that cheap ass bitch and he pervert husband made $50 MILLION last year, think they could part with ANY OF IT for the veterans...they don't give a fuck!
The Clinton Foundations Veterans Health and Wellness program is well known among veterans organizations. It is a program that guides veterans and their families to health and medical services not provided through normal VA channels. The service also assists them with funding, arranging or providing funding through other charitable organizations that associate with or are willing to associate with the Clinton Foundation. The foundation made veterans a priority of the program in 2012.

So is any number of Trump foundations, what have THEY given...as a charity the Clinton Crime Family foundation only ......

Clinton-Foundation-2013-Breakdown.jpg

Oh LOOOK! Another WAR HERO!!!!

th

Trump draft number was #356 out of #365 for the year of 1946, he was never called up... I shoud know I had #137 that year and was drafted!
Multiple deferments and then a medical exemption for "bone spurs" in one of his heels. Nothing to do with his draft number.

It certainly did, Old Fool.... I was 2A going to college, got out, and immediately became 1A...He was 1A for 3 months until his draft # wasn't called for that year! .... Go look it up as I have, and perhaps LEARN something, and not look like a :ahole-1:
Lol a 3 month window. I wonder how many people were fired for allowing that to happen.

I had the same window! You do get dumber with each post!

No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

Try again.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because we all know the word "people" is singular.

images

Lol okay let's talk about "context." The "context" was basically calling McCain a pussy for being captured, and by default any soldier who has ever been captured should be aware that the Donald thinks that if you're captured you're a pussy.

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

Try again.

Number one, I'm not a "Democrat" or member of any other political party; number two "people" is not "context" ---- it's a DIRECT QUOTE by an asshole who claims to have "the best words".

It sounds like you're whining that reality is reality. Sucks to be you.

So what medical condition did you claim that took you off of 1A status?

DRAFTED, what would you think...oh, excuse me, you DON'T think!

Here you go:

Try again.

Lol okay let's talk about "context." The "context" was basically calling McCain a pussy for being captured, and by default any soldier who has ever been captured should be aware that the Donald thinks that if you're captured you're a pussy.

There is no default.

The military loves him. :laugh:

DRAFTED, what would you think...oh, excuse me, you DON'T think!
Oh damn. You should have hired better advisors.

Here you go:

Try again.

Number one, I'm not a "Democrat"

Excuse me. "Progressive."

The silence is making me think you might be friends with Ted Nugent, or a bicycle missionary in Paris.
Your stupidity makes me think you made your shit up!
?

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

Try again.

In the court of public opinion he is already guilty. He can't possibly spin that statement and before this election is over I bet he apologizes.

Here you go:

Try again.

There is no default.

--- from the same asshat who doesn't know that "people" is a plural. :lmao:

Here you go:

Try again.

There is no default.

I know. It's crazy. Lies to their face, insults POW's, and gets their support. Crazy world :dunno:

Try again.

There is no default.

--- from the same asshat who doesn't know that "people" is a plural. :lmao:

Results will tell, eh?

The silence is making me think you might be friends with Ted Nugent, or a bicycle missionary in Paris.
?
Here you go:

Try again.

In the court of public opinion he is already guilty. He can't possibly spin that statement and before this election is over I bet he apologizes.

Yeah, two things about being recorded on video... one, your opponent is going to play it over and over and over and over, and two, there's no way to unsay it.

Would like to see that happen though. I've got a standing challenge on this site for several weeks for anyone to show any time, anywhere, that Rump has ever apologized to anyone for anything, admitted a mistake or acknowledged a fuckup. I have yet to get one. He can't do it. The man lives entirely in a bubble of self-delusion.

I suspect he'll do the same thing with this, just deny he ever said it even with the video sitting there, and the Kinettas of the world who swim in the same self-delusion soup will happily jump in. It's Orwell's Doublethink, come home to roost.

--- Just as the OP article here notes Rump's reneging on a boast to help vets, yet somehow the topic becomes "b-but but Hillary's people made some phone calls to protest!"

And we have always been at war with Eastasia.

Last edited:
The OP is implying that Hillary instigated efforts to force Trump to finally contribute the million dollars of his own money he has been insisting he contributed but didn't. If it is true that Trump wrote a million dollar check last night, shouldn't Hillary get credit for forcing Trump to write the check? She snookered him.

Where is her donation?..that cheap ass bitch and he pervert husband made $50 MILLION last year, think they could part with ANY OF IT for the veterans...they don't give a fuck!
The Clinton Foundations Veterans Health and Wellness program is well known among veterans organizations. It is a program that guides veterans and their families to health and medical services not provided through normal VA channels. The service also assists them with funding, arranging or providing funding through other charitable organizations that associate with or are willing to associate with the Clinton Foundation. The foundation made veterans a priority of the program in 2012.

So is any number of Trump foundations, what have THEY given...as a charity the Clinton Crime Family foundation only ......

Clinton-Foundation-2013-Breakdown.jpg

How about the other years ?

?
Here you go:

Try again.

Your stupid ass Paris remark...you really are this stupid, and not playing a fool?

BTW...as to Trumps popularity with the troops...

1. Poll: The Military Wants Trump To Be President | The …
    dailycaller.com/.../15/poll-the-military-wants-trump-to-be-president
    Mar 15, 2016 · A new survey of U.S. military service members reveals troops have one candidate in mind for president: Donald Trump. The poll of 931 service members ...

?
Here you go:

Try again.

Your stupid ass Paris remark...you really are this stupid, and not playing a fool?

BTW...as to Trumps popularity with the troops...

1. Poll: The Military Wants Trump To Be President | The …
    dailycaller.com/.../15/poll-the-military-wants-trump-to-be-president
    Mar 15, 2016 · A new survey of U.S. military service members reveals troops have one candidate in mind for president: Donald Trump. The poll of 931 service members ...

Of course Trump is leading in military support. We have a volunteer army mostly from poor rural area in red states where there is no future unless it's with the military. What else could we possibly have?

Forum List

Back