Hillary Clinton’s Camp Set Up ‘Veterans Against Trump’ Protest. Unbelievable !

Donald Trump needs to prove three things to veterans. One, that he actually gifted one million dollars as he claimed and who did it go to. Two, that his charity fund raiser really reached the $6 million that he publicly bragged about. Three, that his donations came from multiple sources not a couple big donors.
And he should probably walk back his stance on hating POW's.
He only hates McLame,and I don't blame him!
No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg
Yeah,and he said the same thing about Mexicans and muslims, except PEOPLE, (leaves you out) with brains know exactly what he meant!
Hmm from what I can tell he speaks out against POW's and doesn't give any money to veteran's groups.

Donald Trump needs to prove three things to veterans. One, that he actually gifted one million dollars as he claimed and who did it go to. Two, that his charity fund raiser really reached the $6 million that he publicly bragged about. Three, that his donations came from multiple sources not a couple big donors.
No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg
Yeah,and he said the same thing about Mexicans and muslims, except PEOPLE, (leaves you out) with brains know exactly what he meant!
Hmm from what I can tell he speaks out against POW's and doesn't give any money to veteran's groups.

Trump counsel Michael Cohen spoke to CNN's "New Day" to rebut reports, including by CNN, that the campaign exaggerated funds raised at a charity event for veterans last January, which Trump hosted instead of participating in a Fox News presidential debate the same night.

"How sad is that? Donald Trump who goes ahead and raises -- whether it is 4, 5, 6 million, whatever the number is -- a guy who has clearly shown himself who is interested and cares very deeply for our American veterans," Cohen said.

"Right now it is 4 or 5 million," he continued. "Whatever the exact number may be, that's a lot of money for one person to raise, which he did as a result of electing to skip a debate that he knew was going to be unfair to him. So if he blames the liberal media, he is justified."

Trump counsel pushes back on fundraising for veterans - CNNPolitics.com

0002658.jpeg

Let's not forget that the money went to the Trump Foundation and not directly to any veteran charity. Donald Trump needs to come clean about all of this.

0002658.jpeg

Trump counsel Michael Cohen spoke to CNN's "New Day" to rebut reports, including by CNN, that the campaign exaggerated funds raised at a charity event for veterans last January, which Trump hosted instead of participating in a Fox News presidential debate the same night.

"How sad is that? Donald Trump who goes ahead and raises -- whether it is 4, 5, 6 million, whatever the number is -- a guy who has clearly shown himself who is interested and cares very deeply for our American veterans," Cohen said.

"Right now it is 4 or 5 million," he continued. "Whatever the exact number may be, that's a lot of money for one person to raise, which he did as a result of electing to skip a debate that he knew was going to be unfair to him. So if he blames the liberal media, he is justified."

He should've said 10 million. It would have sounded more impressive, and there would have been as much proof. Of course, it would be a lot better if Trump apologized to all veterans who were prisoners of war for insulting them.

0002658.jpeg

When has he said that? Please post the quote.

0002658.jpeg

Donald Trump is on video claiming it was $6million. If he had backers who back pedaled on a donation, he needs to confront and collect the money. Some states like Ohio, treat a donation the same as a promissory note and these are veterans we are talking about, people in need of services that Donald Trump bragged that he delivered on.

0002658.jpeg

Are you sure you want me to post the quote for you? Or do you want to maintain some semblance that you are informed enough to know there is a quote?

0002658.jpeg

Are you sure you want me to post the quote for you? Or do you want to maintain some semblance that you are informed enough to know there is a quote?

Post it.

Astroturfing time !

It was a perfect opportunity to hold the presumptive GOP nominee’s feet to the fire for his broken promise to raise $6 million for vets. But this was no spontaneous protest.

It seemed like an outpouring of veteran anger against Donald Trump: over a dozen former service members protesting outside Trump Tower.

But the reality was more complicated. The protest was actually a coordinated effort, led in part by the Hillary Clinton campaign, to embarrass her Republican rival for his failed efforts to raise money for veterans. It only looked like a grassroots demonstration.

A spokesman for the demonstrators insisted they had no affiliation with any campaign. Later he said the protesters had reached out to the Clinton campaign for press contacts, but that’s all. Then the activist finally admitted that, yes, the Clinton campaign had helped organize the protest.
Hillary Clinton’s Camp Set Up ‘Veterans Against Trump’ Protest
And who was surprised? Hildabeast will stop at nothing...

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

The OP is implying that Hillary instigated efforts to force Trump to finally contribute the million dollars of his own money he has been insisting he contributed but didn't. If it is true that Trump wrote a million dollar check last night, shouldn't Hillary get credit for forcing Trump to write the check? She snookered him.

0002658.jpeg

Let's not forget that the money went to the Trump Foundation and not directly to any veteran charity. Donald Trump needs to come clean about all of this.
I see you can't read where it says they haven't collected from some that pledged yet!

0002658.jpeg

Post it.
“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

Seems he's talking about John McCain, and not issuing a general statement.

Try again.

The OP is implying that Hillary instigated efforts to force Trump to finally contribute the million dollars of his own money he has been insisting he contributed but didn't. If it is true that Trump wrote a million dollar check last night, shouldn't Hillary get credit for forcing Trump to write the check? She snookered him.

Where is her donation?..that cheap ass bitch and he pervert husband made $50 MILLION last year, think they could part with ANY OF IT for the veterans...they don't give a fuck!

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

Try again.

"I like people who weren't captured." A lot more people than just McCain were captured. Pretty clear if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

Try again.

"John McCain is a war hero because he was captured, 'I like people that weren't' Watch the video

0002658.jpeg

Post it.
“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'
Sounds right when it comes to McLame, who just happened to PARLAY his capture into a 30+ YEAR job in Politics, and has been worthless most of the time!

Where is her donation?..that cheap ass bitch and he pervert husband made $50 MILLION last year, think they could part with ANY OF IT for the veterans...they don't give a fuck!

Start a Hillary tightwad thread, this one is about Donald Trump.

Start a Hillary tightwad thread, this one is about Donald Trump.
Can't take the heat, little piss ant subversive?

Forum List

Back