Hillary Clinton’s Camp Set Up ‘Veterans Against Trump’ Protest. Unbelievable !

No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg

When has he said that? Please post the quote.
Are you sure you want me to post the quote for you? Or do you want to maintain some semblance that you are informed enough to know there is a quote?

Post it.
“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'
Sounds right when it comes to McLame, who just happened to PARLAY his capture into a 30+ YEAR job in Politics, and has been worthless most of the time!

Just wow. I didn't figure you for a veteran hater.

No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg

Are you sure you want me to post the quote for you? Or do you want to maintain some semblance that you are informed enough to know there is a quote?

Post it.
“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Sounds right when it comes to McLame, who just happened to PARLAY his capture into a 30+ YEAR job in Politics, and has been worthless most of the time!
Worthless. Probably what you think of all captured vets.

The OP is implying that Hillary instigated efforts to force Trump to finally contribute the million dollars of his own money he has been insisting he contributed but didn't. If it is true that Trump wrote a million dollar check last night, shouldn't Hillary get credit for forcing Trump to write the check? She snookered him.

Where is her donation?..that cheap ass bitch and he pervert husband made $50 MILLION last year, think they could part with ANY OF IT for the veterans...they don't give a fuck!

Start a Hillary tightwad thread, this one is about Donald Trump.
Can't take the heat, little piss ant subversive?

Puhleeze, I haven't said a rude untrue thing here.

Post it.

Just wow. I didn't figure you for a veteran hater.

I'm not, I'm a USER and ABUSER of military service hater!

The OP is implying that Hillary instigated efforts to force Trump to finally contribute the million dollars of his own money he has been insisting he contributed but didn't. If it is true that Trump wrote a million dollar check last night, shouldn't Hillary get credit for forcing Trump to write the check? She snookered him.

Where is her donation?..that cheap ass bitch and he pervert husband made $50 MILLION last year, think they could part with ANY OF IT for the veterans...they don't give a fuck!

Start a Hillary tightwad thread, this one is about Donald Trump.
Can't take the heat, little piss ant subversive?

Puhleeze, I haven't said a rude untrue thing here.

But I have and will continue to bitch slap you coward subversives!

Oh LOOOK! Another WAR HERO!!!!

th
Oh a guy who fought. While Trump was deferred and partying on yachts.

Trump draft number was #356 out of #365 for the year of 1946, he was never called up... I shoud know I had #137 that year and was drafted!
Multiple deferments and then a medical exemption for "bone spurs" in one of his heels. Nothing to do with his draft number.

What Donald Trump was up to while John McCain was a prisoner of war

The silence is making me think you might be friends with Ted Nugent, or a bicycle missionary in Paris.

th
Oh a guy who fought. While Trump was deferred and partying on yachts.

Trump draft number was #356 out of #365 for the year of 1946, he was never called up... I shoud know I had #137 that year and was drafted!
Multiple deferments and then a medical exemption for "bone spurs" in one of his heels. Nothing to do with his draft number.

What Donald Trump was up to while John McCain was a prisoner of war

It certainly did, Old Fool.... I was 2A going to college, got out, and immediately became 1A...He was 1A for 3 months until his draft # wasn't called for that year! .... Go look it up as I have, and perhaps LEARN something, and not look like a :ahole-1:

The Clinton Foundations Veterans Health and Wellness program is well known among veterans organizations. It is a program that guides veterans and their families to health and medical services not provided through normal VA channels. The service also assists them with funding, arranging or providing funding through other charitable organizations that associate with or are willing to associate with the Clinton Foundation. The foundation made veterans a priority of the program in 2012.

th

Tell us about your service .
More important, tell us about yours, little piss ant!

Sure. Two tours in Vietnam. One as a artillery liaison officer attached to the 3/39 Infantry in the Mekong Delta, the second as a special forces officer in the 25th Division in Cu Chi. How about you?

Field wireman, a 36c20 NOT assigned to a unit but with the 58 Sig. Co. going out with whatever infantry needed me to run wire for the talkies between fox holes....

th

Tell us about your service .
More important, tell us about yours, little piss ant!

Sure. Two tours in Vietnam. One as a artillery liaison officer attached to the 3/39 Infantry in the Mekong Delta, the second as a special forces officer in the 25th Division in Cu Chi. How about you?

Oh this should be classic. :popcorn:

And you OCD Girl?

And he should probably walk back his stance on hating POW's.
He only hates McLame,and I don't blame him!

0002658.jpeg

Here you go:

Seems he's talking about John McCain, and not issuing a general statement.

Try again.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, because we all know the word "people" is singular.

images

Forum List

Back